WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Notification - Black Friday Sale - Nov 27-30

[ Edited ]

bruingirl confirmed that Chaz will be having a BLACKFRIDAY Sale from November 27th to 30th in her Wen Black Friday 2015 Sale!!! thread. 

Almost everything in the store (except for the gallons) will be 20% off with free ground shipping.

Thank you, Chaz!! Smiley Happy

Chaz has posted the information on his wenbychazdean facebook page. Since it's a business facebook page (as opposed to a personal page), you don't need to have a facebook account to look at the information on Chaz's facebook page.

___ 

I'd recommend that you put a wish list together ahead of time, so that you'll know what you want (and don't miss anything) and can budget accordingly.

Based on past Chaz's past sales, some popular (and/or limited items) can sell out quickly, so you'll want to place your order as soon as possible.

I didn't purchase anything from Chaz's site for last year's Black Friday sale so, to the best of my recollection, this is what I remember from what other Wenners shared...

Since all orders qualify for free shipping, then I would highly recommend that folks at least purchase the wenderful Wen Comb (or maybe a few) because your hair will thank you for it. Really!! My hair has an ongoing love affair with my Wen combs. Smiley Happy

I believe that last November some of the Winter Seasonal products (including the cleansing conditioners), were available a few days early so that people could also purchase them at the BLACKFRIDAY sale prices. -- I don't know if this will happen again this time, but forewarned is forearmed... put you list together now, so on November 27th it's ready, and set to go!! Smiley Happy

___ 

@Susan25 shared the information below in several posts in this thread: 

I was also wondering if both the fall and winter seasonal formulas would be available.  At least I do believe that both were available last year.  Just thought that I would bring this up since you can purchase 1 oz size of the oils on Chaz's site.  This is another option instead of purchasing the 4 oz size from QVC which can get to be fairly expensive if you want the seasonal oils in more than one scent.  

Maybe QVC will surprise us and offer some type of OTO in the seasonal oils in a 1 oz or 2 oz size.  (message #8)

--

It is definitely good to compare QVC prices and the BlackFriday sale prices.  The Chaz Dean site also has some different product sizes that aren't offered on QVC.  It is also possible that the new FF cleansing conditioner will be offered.  At least I may order this if it is offered unless I decide to order the BGT, MIF and FF tsv but I am still unsure that I will order this.  If I order any of the December tsv's this is the only one that I would order.  If I was gifting or trading some of my cleansing conditioners I would order the core and seasonal tsv.  (message #28)

Enjoy!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification - Black Friday Sale - Nov 27-30

[ Edited ]

Chaz's Black Friday Sale: 11/27-30 -- 20% discount (except gallons) & free S&H -- more info in the first post of this thread. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- 

Names:  names that begin with a number

@1Wildhorse @40nu20 @anonymous23 

--

Names:  alphabetical sequence

Names:  A - Bea 

@addicted2q @Alexa6352 @AlleyCat @AliMar @ANewHue @AngelPuppy1 @appleseed @aprimo @Aresnz @Arianny @BackwoodsBarbie @bballwidow @Beautoxica

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yay!!!

Chaz's Black Friday Sale: 11/27-30 -- 20% discount (except gallons) & free S&H -- more info in the first post of this thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  Beb - Bz 

@bebe777 @beepzipzang @BethanyB @BExplorer @BichonEmma @bleueyez28 @BlueOcean @BootLvr @Brdwygurl @Brenda810 @brewhaha @butterflygirl69

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great news!! 

Chaz's Black Friday Sale: 11/27-30 -- 20% discount (except gallons) & free S&H -- more info in the first post of this thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  C - Cor

@cac140 @CaitlinH @CamilleP @Campion @CANDLEQUEEN @Catbelly @cerinthe @cgil @Chefgal411 @Chicago-girl @chickenmoo @ChynnaBlue @CoCo87 @coffeegal 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is great news!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  Cos - D

@cosmic1 @Cin001 @Spade @ctinaw @CWS22 @danabanayna @delaneysmom @delish91 @Diva1Donna @CalMom @Doherty @DoxieMomma @LoraR @Drythe

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Best news!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Names:  E - G

@EdithEllenLily @FleaMktQn @FormerlyFabulous @GCR18 @geezerette @germanblush @gmvaldez @golfgal @GrannieJannie @Gussie2007

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The best news!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Names:  H - I

@HangingTen @happycat @HappyDaze @HBNY74 @hecate @hennypenny3 @hfpint @Hilary77 @GingerPeach @hop @HonnyBrown @Hope4102 @hopi @HSB1204 @Ibby114 @icezeus @islandgrrl  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the best news!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Names:  J - Ka 

@vcdrt @jay633 @jazzbabe @Jeannie29 @Jen44  @Jhincher @jp926 @jpie @karlam @karmakat @Karnerblue @KateBee @Katmary

Respected Contributor

I was also wondering if both the fall and winter seasonal formulas would be available.  At least I do believe that both were available last year.  Just thought that I would bring this up since you can purchase 1 oz size of the oils on Chaz's site.  This is another option instead of purchasing the 4 oz size from QVC which can get to be fairly expensive if you want the seasonal oils in more than one scent.  

Maybe QVC will surprise us and offer some type of OTO in the seasonal oils in a 1 oz or 2 oz size.  

Respected Contributor

@bebe777, you the bestest!!!!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."