WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification - Black Friday Sale - Nov 27-30

@bebe777 wrote:

This is great Wen news!!! 

Chaz's Black Friday Sale: 11/27-30 -- 20% discount (except gallons) & free S&H -- more info in the first post of this thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Names:  Q - R 

@quadmimi@quadmimi@Quiltlady@Quiltlady@qtrmoonlady1@qtrmoonlady1@Qvcbeautylover@Qvcbeautylover@rachaelb@rachaelb@Rachb@Rachb@RawkinFoodie@RawkinFoodie@Ren10@Ren10@RespectLife@RespectLife@riley1@riley1@RipleyGirl@RipleyGirl@rittek13@rittek13@Rosiebudsmom@Rosiebudsmom@rplas64@rplas64@RunnerMom@RunnerMom

Thany you Bebe...Not sure I can do anything but it sounds great..

Oh by the way we tried the FF....I love it, but my Husband says it's his new favorite!

He said it is the creamiest of all I have had him try...No scent from either of us tho..

I will stick with the MIF as I love all the scents...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Thanks @bebe777! There isn't really anything I need at this point but I guess I'll take a look and see if there's anythng I feel like buying - just because there's a sale. Cat LOL

It is definitely good to compare QVC prices and the BlackFriday sale prices.  The Chaz Dean site also has some different product sizes that aren't offered on QVC.  It is also possible that the new FF cleansing conditioner will be offered.  At least I may order this if it is offered unless I decide to order the BGT, MIF and FF tsv but I am still unsure that I will order this.  If I order any of the December tsv's this is the only one that I would order.  If I was gifting or trading some of my cleansing conditioners I would order the core and seasonal tsv.  

Agreed. If I'm buying anything I'll definitely compare the price to what QVC is selling it for.

Valued Contributor

thanks @bebe777. Stocking up on some Tea Tree CC and oil. 

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

This is great Wen news!!! 

Chaz's Black Friday Sale: 11/27-30 -- 20% discount (except gallons) & free S&H -- more info in the first post of this thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Names:  Q - R 

@quadmimi@quadmimi

Thany you Bebe...Not sure I can do anything but it sounds great..

Oh by the way we tried the FF....I love it, but my Husband says it's his new favorite!

He said it is the creamiest of all I have had him try...No scent from either of us tho..

I will stick with the MIF as I love all the scents...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi, understood. Smiley Happy I'm pretty well stocked up, but I may checki it out anyway. Smiley Wink

Thanks so much for the review of the FF. It really sounds as though this fragrance free (i.e. no added scent) is pretty much also unscented.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Thanks, Bebe!  I am a little slow to respond.  Nothing for me this time around yet.  If the WVM items are available tomorrow I may jump on that if there is a cost savings.  I have taken advantage of this sale before.  And thanks to Chaz! 

Honored Contributor

@RawkinFoodie wrote:

Thanks, Bebe!  I am a little slow to respond.  Nothing for me this time around yet.  If the WVM items are available tomorrow I may jump on that if there is a cost savings.  I have taken advantage of this sale before.  And thanks to Chaz! 

@RawkinFoodie, you're most welcome and thanks for the thanks. Smiley Happy 

On another thread I included a link to the site map for Chaz's site: http://www.chazdean.com/sitemap2.aspx  -- This page has links to all of the various products that Chaz offers throughout the year. There are links to each of the products in the various Seasonal listings, but there is no order or descriptive info on the out of season products. The link for the Winter White Citrus EDP does work though. -- You may want to click on these links periodically over the next day and a half, just in case some of the winter Seasonal products may an early appearance (maybe on monday evening... hopefully).

Best of luck!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

If anyone wants to order the winter seasonal cleansing conditioners are available in both sizes.  If you type in the name the cleansing conditioners come up.  Just wanted to notify everyone in case you are interested in ordering before the sale ends.  

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

If anyone wants to order the winter seasonal cleansing conditioners are available in both sizes.  If you type in the name the cleansing conditioners come up.  Just wanted to notify everyone in case you are interested in ordering before the sale ends.  

@Susan25, thanks for the heads up. Smiley Happy

Why don't you start a new thread on it to let everyone know. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy