Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts Listing

@bebe777 Thanks

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@bebe777

You are Magic!

Thank you for always watching out for us!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Ok 9 notifications just from this thread is getting excessive. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

Ok 9 notifications just from this thread is getting excessive. 

@jaxs mom, that was a one time repetitive duplication for your message group in order to set it up. 

Becasue of the glitch in the QVC notifications system for people who have two (or more) words in their name, the drop down menu does not generally include their names when you try to include their names in notifications. 

For nine of these names, I actually had to add each of them in one by one. And every time I added a new name that triggered an additional notification. 

Going forward, that shouldn't happen again. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Names:  names which have two or more words

-- @HairAddict -- @candys mine -- @Curiousincali -- @fashionqueen -- @jaxs mom -- @jennys kid -- @Lacey Skye -- @lyn in MI -- @Lucky Duck -- @Maggie Pie2 -- @Nicole WI -- @Love4cats -- @sasha 1 -- @SurferWife -- @Wen_Woman -- 

___ 

SENDING NOTIFICATIONS TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE MULTIPLE WORD NAMES

Adding the folks with two word names is problematic, because the computer system is glitchy for you. -- You may want to read through this Moderator question - problem w/ Notification names thread and then email QVC about getting your notification name modified.

I'd recommend that you modify your names by adding an underscore between the first and second words of your name. In otherwords, change Wen Style to Wen_Style, or Wen 4ever to Wen_4ever.

The way your names are currently set up, I have to do somersaults to get your notifications out (cutting & pasting your notification names does not work).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

Thank you so much for the notification system. I appreciate your efforts to always  keep us Wenners informed.

Contributor

Honored Contributor

@LoveYorkies wrote:

@YorkieMom3

@YorkieMom3, welcome out of the lurker shadows and into the wenderful Wen forum. Smiley Happy

I've added you to the notifications listing. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thank you very much bebe777! I am a lurker, but love these forums and Heart LOVE WEN! Smiley Happy Appreciate all the effort here! Looking forward to Wen's TSV in December. My DD and I love Wen and I got a co-worker hooked on it too! This will make a great gift to both I believe come Christmas! Thanks again! Smiley Very Happy Have a wenderful Sunday!

Frequent Contributor

Awesome idea, @bebe777.  Please add me.

Thanks,

Teesa 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
Honored Contributor

@Teesa wrote:

Awesome idea, @bebe777.  Please add me.

Thanks,

Teesa 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy

@Teesa, I've added you as well to the notifications listing. lol, so this is what we have to do to get the Wen lurkers out of the shadows. Smiley Wink Welcome to the wenderful Wen forum... lol, and don't be a stranger now!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy