Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts List

Thanks bebe!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to @World Traveler for sharing that, from May 6th through May 8th, all Wen products on Chaz's site -- with the exception of the gallons -- will be available at 20% off their regular price. There's more information available in World Traveler's Special pricing at Chaz's website thread. Smiley Happy

Brit, from Chaz's customer service department, just confirmed that there will be free shipping on orders over $35. And if you don't live in California, then there's no sales tax either.

Unfortunately, Brit also confirmed that the gallons will be excluded from the Chaz's Mothers Day Sale (i.e. the Gallons won't qualify for the 20% discount).

Once again, Chaz hits it out of the park!!! And from what Chaz has mentioned in the past, lilacs (Spring Honey Lilac) and gardenias (Spring Green Tea Gardenia) were two of his mom's favorite scents. What a wenderful way to honor his moms and give us all such a great Mother's Day gift. Chaz is such a special person and I really appreciate his thoughtful and giving nature. Smiley Happy

Thank you, Chaz!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

WEN MOTHERS DAY SALE.

You're our inspiration.

So much of what we do comes from those drive us to be our best. For me, one of the largest influences in my life was my own mom. The Spring Honey Lilac WEN collection is a product of her inspiration, and so much of what I do is in honor of her memory. So this Mother's Day in honor of my mother who raised me, my birth mother who brought me into this world and all of you for the love and support, enjoy 20% off all purchases in our WEN store. 

Sale valid from 5/6/16 through 5/8/16. Limit (1) use per household, may not be combined with any other offer.

___

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 I'm not sure if the sale includes free shipping but I don't think I've ever paid for the shipping during his sales. I guess it'll be a surprise. Cat Wink

Are you buying anything?

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 I'm not sure if the sale includes free shipping but I don't think I've ever paid for the shipping during his sales. I guess it'll be a surprise. Cat Wink

Are you buying anything?

@HSB1204, I just spoke with Brit from Chaz's customer service department. -- She confirmed that for the upcoming Mothers Day sale orders over $35 will receive free S&H.

Unfortunately, Brit also confirmed that the gallons will not be included in his Mothers Day sale (and won't be eligible for the 20% discount).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

WOWEE!  bebe!  You're aces!  I think I'm on the notification list and I want to be on too!  Thank you!  You're so helpful!!!!

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Are you buying anything?

@HSB1204, I just spoke with Brit from Chaz's customer service department. -- She confirmed that for the upcoming Mothers Day sale orders over $35 will receive free S&H.

Unfortunately, Brit also confirmed that the gallons will not be included in his Mothers Day sale (and won't be eligible for the 20% discount).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks @bebe777! That's good to know. I guess I'm not surprised that the discount isn't valid on the gallons but they should have said so in the e-mail they sent out.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 Bebe is the bestest ever.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

I just got my notification an hour agoHeart

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

What am I being notified of?

Honored Contributor

Hi @Tinkrbl44, I was just updating the Wen notifications master list. Smiley Happy

But at Chaz's site the Wen Mothers Day Sale - May 6 thru May 8 is still in effect through this evening with 20% discount on all purchases (except for the Wen gallons). There is free S&H on all orders over $35. LOVEMOM Smiley Happy

Happy Mothers Day!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy