WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts List

[ Edited ]

This afternoon Chaz has two different Wen OTOs available: 

* WEN by Chaz Dean Winter 16 oz. Cleansing Cond. & 6oz. Mist Duo -- $69.96

* WEN by Chaz Dean 32 oz. Rice Cleansing Cond. with 4 oz. Oil  -- $69.98

There is more information about them below. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Seasonals - (2) 16oz Cleansing Conditioners and (2) Restorative Treatment Mists -- $69.98

The first OTO (there are two OTOs) is the WEN by Chaz Dean Winter 16 oz. Cleansing Cond. & 6oz. Mist Duo and is priced at $69.96. 

It is available in all three winter Seasonal scents: 

* Winter Vanilla MInt (WVM) 

* Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) 

* Winter White Citrus (WWC) 

This OTO kit includes:

• Two 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioners - $32.82 each at QVC
  • Two 6-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mists - $44.96 duo at QVC

The total price for them at QVC would be $110.60, so this OTO is a savings of about 36% OFF of the QVC regular prices. It's a great value!!! -- bebe

___

QVC Price: $85.00   One Time Only Value Price: $69.98
Available for 5 Easy Payments

___

Restoratives -- 32oz Cleansing Conditioner and 4oz Treatment Oil -- $69.98

The second OTO (there are two OTOs) is the WEN by Chaz Dean 32 oz. Rice Cleansing Cond. with 4 oz. Oil  and is priced at $69.98. 

This OTO is available in either Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) or Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF).

Includes:

• 32 fl-oz Rice Cleansing Conditioner - $52.74 at QVC
  • 4-fl oz Rice Treatment Oil - $56.38 at QVC

This OTO is about 36% OFF of the regular QVC prices.

My quick take on this OTO is that if you were thinking about purchasing the the Treatment OIl, then this is a pretty good OTO.

Otherwise, if you are specifically purchasing it for the 32oz CC, then you may want to first look through the QVC Wen product listings to make sure it is the best value for you. I know there are other kits in the QVC product listings which include the rice-based CCs (BGT and MIF). -- bebe

___

Recently On Air
QVC Price: $85.00    One Time Only Value Price: $69.98

Honored Contributor

untitled just pointed out that the photos you click on do not match up with the formulas you choose for the WEN by Chaz Dean 32 oz. Rice Cleansing Cond. with 4 oz. Oil OTO. 

___

You make your selection by clicking on the small square photo which represents the formula you want. However, each of the formula photos is matched to the wrong formula name:

* Pink vineyard formula square (which shows the MIF label) -- clicking on it shows "Bamboo Green Tea"

* Green bamboo formula square (which shows the BGT label) -- clicking on it shows "Mandarin Italian Fig"

___

I spoke with a QVC customer service (and then she spoke with her supervisor about it). They have acknowledged that this is clearly THEIR error... but it hasn't been fixed yet (probably the folks who do this are gone for the weekend).

Everyone who purchased this OTO should check their QVC account to make sure that they ordered the right formula. 

I'd recommend that you do this asap. Once the OTOs sell out, your order just might be cancelled.

If it turns out that you ordered the wrong formula, then call QVC CS and let them know what has happened. -- Here's what it looks like QVC can do (and is likely to do) right now:

* place your order for the CORRECT formula and honor the OTO price. 

* if the incorrect formula is already in the process of being shipped to you, it seems that you won't be charged for returning it since it was QVC's fault. In other words, no $6.95 return fee, and no S&H charges. -- Make sure you confirm this with the CS rep. It shouldn't be an issue. Have them send you an email confirming this, so you have something in writing.

My suggestion... if you get a run around, make sure you speak with a supervisor. Feel free to reference my post (this post) in the QVC forum.

Unfortunately I coudn't seem to take a screen shot which shows that each photo references the wrong formula. -- If someone is able to take this sort of screen shot, I'd appreciate it if you could post it in this thread (for photo proof).

Below is my original post about today's OTO. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

________

My original OTO post from earlier today...

The second OTO (there are two OTOs) is the WEN by Chaz Dean 32 oz. Rice Cleansing Cond. with 4 oz. Oil  and is priced at $69.98. 

This OTO is available in either Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) or Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF).

Includes:

• 32 fl-oz Rice Cleansing Conditioner - $52.74 at QVC
  • 4-fl oz Rice Treatment Oil - $56.38 at QVC

This OTO is about 36% OFF of the regular QVC prices.

My quick take on this OTO is that if you were thinking about purchasing the the Treatment OIl, then this is a pretty good OTO.

Otherwise, if you are specifically purchasing it for the 32oz CC, then you may want to first look through the QVC Wen product listings to make sure it is the best value for you. I know there are other kits in the QVC product listings which include the rice-based CCs (BGT and MIF).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Recently On Air
QVC Price: $85.00    One Time Only Value Price: $69.98

___

Frequent Contributor

Bebe, Thank you so much for all the hard work you do on this forum.   It is truly appreciated!  I don't post often, but I do check it a lot.

It looks like I am on the list to receive notifications, but I don't seem to get them.   Is there a setting I need to change or something I need to do on my end.  Looking under my notifications, it looks like the last one was 12/2015.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammybear wrote:

Bebe, Thank you so much for all the hard work you do on this forum.   It is truly appreciated!  I don't post often, but I do check it a lot.

It looks like I am on the list to receive notifications, but I don't seem to get them.   Is there a setting I need to change or something I need to do on my end.  Looking under my notifications, it looks like the last one was 12/2015.

Thanks!

Hi @Sammybear, thank you so much for sharing this information. I really appreciate it and it's really helpful... especially the timeline, that really helps. Smiley Happy

I'd really appreciate knowing the date of the last Notification Alert that you receved from me. -- I've been sending out the Notifications since November 8th, 2015 on a very regular basis (although your name might have been added a bit later in November). 

@HSB1204 is the person who really brought it to my attention because she has not received most of my Notification Alerts.

Because of this, recently I've started adding my bebe77 alternate account as the last name to every Notification Alert that I send out. -- It was a real headache but, this past weekend, I started confirming that the bebe77 account had received an alert every single time I sent out an individual Alert Notification post... and I send out 10-20 posts for every special offer. 

The two Wen special offer Alerts I sent out on friday took forever to send out (1-2 hour total each) because for a number of these notifications I could see that my bebe77 account was not receiving the notifications that my bebe777 account was sending. So then I would have to resend those notifications. -- And, of course, the added activity is more likely to rouse the QVC spam filter.

The QVC moderators have been trying to figure out why some of the Wenners do not seem to be receiving their Wen Notification Alerts... and so I'm sending them a notification in this post. 

@Keyai @Beth-QVC and @Eva-QVC, In case this information is helpful, I've been sending out Wen Notification Alerts since the beginning of this past November. Before I create each new Wen Notification Alerts thread, I always add a copy of the alert post to the current "Wen - Notification Alerts Listing" which is the master list for all the Wenners I send notifications to. -- This thread (the one we are on right now) is the current "Wen - Notification Alerts Listing". This list replaces the Wen - Notification Alerts Listing - previous list (set up 11/29/15) as well as the prior Wen - Notification Alerts Listing - previous list - set up 11/8/15).

Hopefully this situation will be resolved soon so that all of the Wenners in our Wen forum will receive their Wen special offer notifications each time I send them out. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

The last one was 12/21/2015.   When the notification is sent, do we receive an email or anything to let us know we have one?  Or do we just have to check under notifications.  I looked under notifications and it looks like I did receiving notifications of our exchanges today. 

Honored Contributor

@Sammybear wrote:

The last one was 12/21/2015.   When the notification is sent, do we receive an email or anything to let us know we have one?  Or do we just have to check under notifications.  I looked under notifications and it looks like I did receiving notifications of our exchanges today. 

@Sammybear, thank you for reviewing your notifications and sharing this information with me. 

This is disheartening to hear that the last Wen Notification Alert you received from me was on 12/21/15. -- I just reviewed *this* notification thread (the one we're in right now), and I sent out seven separate notification alerts from around January 15th on (which was when this latest notification thread began). -- It looks as though your didn't receive at least one notification from the prior Wen - Notification Alerts Listing - previous list (set up 11/29/15) thread (which was one for the Winter White Citrus Eau de Parfum).

Here's how the notifications work...

Whenever someone tags your @Sammybear name in one of their posts, you should automatically receive a notification. -- The Notifications are immediately logged (usually in a few seconds) into your Notification Box which is in the top right hand corner of this page. -- There is NO email involved. The Notifications a specifically a QVC forum internal feature.

Most people don't get that many Notifications. This makes it easy for Wenners to get updated on any possible OTOs when Chaz is at QVC. If they are out and about during his shows, they can very easily check their Notification Box and see if there has been an OTO during the show. -- Generally speaking (and unless I mention this in the forum beforehand), I watch Chaz's TV presentions live. As soon as I hear about a notification, I put a "Wen - OTO Notification" (more recently "Wen - OTO Alert) together and send notifications to everyone who is on this "Wen - Notification Alerts List" (i.e. the list of names which is on *this* thread). 

Since most people don't get many Notifications, this makes it very easy for them to stay up to date on the latest Wen special offer. As I mentioned above, If they are out and about during his shows, they can very easily check their Notification Box and see if there has been an OTO during the show. -- Generally I am able to send out the notifications within 30 minutes after the Wen show has begun and the OTO has been announced (unless the notifications are being blocked by the QVC computer program). -- This gives Wenners enough time to find out about the OTOs and make their purchases before the OTOs are sold out... which makes for disappointed Wenners. *s*

-- bebe Smiley Happy

notification CC: @Keyai @Beth-QVC @Eva-QVC

Frequent Contributor

So strange!  I am getting notifications on all of our exchanges today.  Maybe because I hadn't logged in or posted in a while it just got messed up.  Maybe posting today reset something!  Who knows!  Thank you for explaining the notification process! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Hi @bebe777

I received all of your notifications. I will ask the technical team to take a closer look to determine if there is a problem that I cannot see.

I also checked the automatic spam filter and did not see any of your posts there so the problem you are experiencing with a lack of a notification being sent is not related to the spam tool.

If I receive new information on this topic I will be sure to update you.

I hope you have a great week.

Keyai

Honored Contributor

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

Hi @bebe777

I received all of your notifications. I will ask the technical team to take a closer look to determine if there is a problem that I cannot see.

I also checked the automatic spam filter and did not see any of your posts there so the problem you are experiencing with a lack of a notification being sent is not related to the spam tool.

If I receive new information on this topic I will be sure to update you.

I hope you have a great week.

Keyai

@Keyai, thank you so much for getting back to me on this. Smiley Happy

I hope I didn't send you too many notifications, but I wanted you give you an idea of what was happening as it was happening and to give you an idea of the Wenners who hadn't been receiving notifications. This is such a mystery.

Thank you for letting me know tha the spam filter isn't involved here. I have great respect for that filter. Smiley Wink

Knowing that you're overseeing this is the very best news because, while all the moderators are great, you're still the very best!!! Smiley Happy

I hope you have a great week too!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

HI @Keyai, I just wanted to know if you had heard anything from your IT department about my Wen group notification problem yet? 

I'm asking because, this past weekend, there was a general problem with notifications not being received by a lot of the forum members. In the Suggestion Box's QSocialTeam-Notifications aren't working for some ... thread, this morning Eva mentioned that the issue had been resolved (message #50). 

So I was just wondering if this meant that my group notifications issue had been resolved or if they are still sorting through it. 

Thanks for all your help!!! I hope you had a great weekend!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy