WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts List

This makes no sense and I almost think that this was done on purpose to help create a Wen gallons buying frenzy. 

Chaz's first Wen segment was this morning at 10am on Saturday Morning Q. -- It's not up yet, but later today you should be able to see that segment by going to the WEN by Chaz Dean Classic Cleansing Cond. One Gallon product page and clicking on the video segment. They always show the most recent QVC TV segment for each product.

There were 7,000 pre-sales (i.e. sales before Chaz's first presentation) and at the top of the hour there were only 400 Cucumber Aloe (CA) gallons left. -- When Chaz's segment ended at 10:16am ET, there were only 200 CA gallons left.

According to the host, when the CA gallons are gone... they're gone until next June.

Bottom line is that it's last call for your CA gallons. You should probably make your CA gallon purchasing decision asap. -- CA gallons tend to sell slowly, but with only 200 CA gallons left there could be a quick run on them. 

The CA gallons are in the Wen Classic line.

___

Purchasing decisions for other Wen gallons...

It just doesn't make any sense that the CA gallons should be selling out just as soon as they are being presented.

In past years -- with the exception of the very first launches for the Bamboo Green Tea and 613 gallons (they really underestimated the demand) -- all of the gallon selections have been available for most of the availability period. 

What's happened with the CA gallons limited availability makes me wonder if the Q may have limited availability of certain formulas in order to create a demand frenzy. I just don't know.

Based on this, I'd recommend that you start to think about nailing down your purchasing decisions... just so you don't find yourself in the position of having to make your purchasing decisions quickly. 

Usually the hosts will let us know when a particular formula is becoming limited, so you get a bit of advance time to make your purchasing decisions. -- So if you take the time now as to whether a Wen gallon is best for you, then you won't feel pressured to make a last minute decision.

btw, I'd guess that only about 25-30% of the active Wenners in this forum purchase a Wen gallon. -- Unless you have a particular "go to" Wen formula, purchasing a Wen gallon is probably not the best way to go. 

Also, if you're new to Wen, I'd recommend against purchasing a Wen gallon. It takes a long time to go through a Wen gallon, and if you find other formulas that you prefer later on it's going to take you even longer to go through your Wen gallon. -- Also, Chaz offers a number of great Wen CC values throughout the year, a number of which are "ounce for ounce" better values than the Wen gallons.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

CLASSIC GALLONS -- Auto-delivery option

___

CLASSIC GALLONS -- single shipment

___

Honored Contributor

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit is a great way to try one of the Seasonal scents and to try out one of Chaz's wenderful Treatment Oils!!! Smiley Happy You also get free S&H and they basically throw in the Replenishing Treatment MIst (RTM) for free!! Yippee!! Smiley Happy

The three Wen summer Seasonal scents are: 

* Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) 

* Summer Honey Peach (SHP) 

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV)

There's more information on this great deal below. -- bebe Smiley Happy 

___

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit is a great ODO value (priced at $69.96). It is available in ALL three summer Seasonal scents and includes:

* 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $32.82 at QVC

* 6-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- best price, about $22.50 at QVC

* 4-fl oz Treatment Oil -- $56.38 at QVC

Just the 16oz. CC size and Oil would be $89.20 at QVC, so it's a great value. 

Even if you do the "best value" CC math, it's still a very good deal. -- Half of the 32oz Seasonal CC which sells for $52.74, is $26.37 (that gives you the 16oz CC size). -- If you add this best price 16oz Seasonal CC price to the Wen Seasonal Oil price ($56.38), your two item total is $82.75 plus two S&H charges.

So essentially you are saving between $13 and $20 just for the 16oz CC and the 4oz Oil... and the 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist is being thrown in for free... plus the S&H is also free!!

I'd recommend that you place your orders asap because I think it's likely that some of the scents will sell out early (and, for sure, during the presentation this evening) -- Yippee!!! Thank you Chaz and Dooters for listening to our (lol, and "my") requests!!! Smiley Happy 

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00     One Day Only Price: $69.96
Available for 5 Easy Payments

___

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 16 oz. Cleansing Cond. Duo w/ Mist Duo ODO is a good value at $59.98 and there's only one S&H charge. The kit Includes:

* 16oz. Summer Coconut Lime CC -- regularly $32.84 at QVC

* 2oz. Summer Coconut Lime RTM -- an $8 - $20 value

* 16oz. Summer Mango Coconut CC -- regularly $32.84 at QVC

* 2oz. Summer Mango Coconut RTM -- an $8 - $20 value

QVC doesn't sell the 2oz Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) so, for best value calculations, I based this off of the $44.96 price of their 6oz. Seasonal RTM duo in which 2oz. of RTM is $8.33. -- At Chaz's site (and Wen products are more expensive there), the 2oz RTM sells for $20.

If you just wanted to try these two Seasonal CCs, since there is only a single $3 S&H charge, you would be saving $8.68 off of the cost of purchasing both of them... and the the two mini RTMs are really bonus products.

I think this ODO deal works out best for people who like both of these Seasonal CCs, or who would like to try these Seasonal CCs. 

If you're new to Wen, this ODO gives you a good opportunity to try out the Seasonal line.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

New
QVC Price: $73.00       One Day Only Price: $59.96
Available for 4 Easy Payments

___

___

JUNE WEN GALLONS MONTH - previous special offers that are still available

Sunday, May 29th - ODO now on waitlist availability at a featured price 

___ 

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00     Featured Price: $76.96
Available for 5 Easy Payments

___

Occasional Contributor

@bebe777  you can remove ButterflyGirl and Butterflygirl69 from your notification list if you want.  We are all the same person. Smiley Wink  I was having issues signing in and now hopfully my current name will stick!

Honored Contributor

@ButterflyGirl1969 wrote:

@bebe777  you can remove ButterflyGirl and Butterflygirl69 from your notification list if you want.  We are all the same person. Smiley Wink  I was having issues signing in and now hopfully my current name will stick!

@ButterflyGirl1969, lol, you read my mind. I was just thinking about that. Thanks!! Smiley Happy

Sometimes just signing out of your computer, shutting it down and and then just rebooting it and sigining back in will take care of the issue. -- There have been a few times in the past year when a number of forum users have had this problem. It seems to take QVC's IT department about a week to sort through everything and get it fixed. 

I hope you have better luck with your current name. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi @Trinity11 @castle12 and @IMissSuperPoke. Smiley Happy

I saw your recent posts to the Beauty forum Wen thread and I wasn't sure if any of you used Wen or not. 

If you do use Wen, I wanted to ask you all if you wanted me to add you to the Wen Notification Alerts List (this list).

I use this list to send out QVC forum Wen Notifications about:

* Wen One Day Only (ODO) values

* occasional Wen special values which are likely to sell out really quickly

* sales at Chaz's website

* Advance Wen TSV order numbers -- Frequently The Insider (InsideQ magazine) will list the advance order number(s) for upcoming Wen TSVs. Sometimes the advance TSV quantities sell out in a few days, so I think it's helpful to receive a notification that the advance order numbers have been listed. -- Please Note: QVC does not allow us to share these order numbers (and so I won't do that). You can receive the advance order number(s) information by subscribing to the Insider: InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe

If you would like to be added to the Wen Notification Alerts List, just let me know by posting a message to this thread. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi @Trinity11 @castle12 and @IMissSuperPoke. Smiley Happy

I saw your recent posts to the Beauty forum Wen thread and I wasn't sure if any of you used Wen or not. 

If you do use Wen, I wanted to ask you all if you wanted me to add you to the Wen Notification Alerts List (this list).

I use this list to send out QVC forum Wen Notifications about:

* Wen One Day Only (ODO) values

* occasional Wen special values which are likely to sell out really quickly

* sales at Chaz's website

* Advance Wen TSV order numbers -- Frequently The Insider (InsideQ magazine) will list the advance order number(s) for upcoming Wen TSVs. Sometimes the advance TSV quantities sell out in a few days, so I think it's helpful to receive a notification that the advance order numbers have been listed. -- Please Note: QVC does not allow us to share these order numbers (and so I won't do that). You can receive the advance order number(s) information by subscribing to the Insider: InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe

If you would like to be added to the Wen Notification Alerts List, just let me know by posting a message to this thread. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thank you so much! How thoughtful of you. I would love to be added. Thank you, Bebe and very nice to meet you.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi @Trinity11 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thank you so much! How thoughtful of you. I would love to be added. Thank you, Bebe and very nice to meet you.

Hi @Trinity11, and thanks for your thanks. It's very nice to meet you too. Smiley Happy

I don't know if you realized this but there is a WEN subforum within the My Favorite Brand forum where it's all Wen all the time!!! Smiley Happy I hope you'll join in the Wen fun especially since Chaz is here all month long bringing us all sorts of great Wen ODOs and other values. The folks in the Wen forum are great!! Smiley Happy

Keep a eye out for June 13th which is 6/13. -- Chaz always had great values that day. 

Right now there's the WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 16 oz. Cleansing Cond. Duo w/ Mist Duo which was an ODO a few days back, but it's still available at a good price. -- I also sent you a notification Alert about this kit.

We expect there to be a Wen Men Fathers Day kit which will probably be coming up in the next week. -- possible Wen Men kit for Fathers Day 

Also there are some Wen Eau de Parfum duos available right now. 1.7oz 613 EDP and either 3.4oz Summer Honey Peach EDP or 3.4 oz Summer Mango Coconut EDP. -- Wen - new SHP & SMC Eau de Parfums - no SCLV EDP

Enjoy!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

New
QVC Price: $73.00      Featured Price: $65.98

___

Regular Contributor

Please add me to the list. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

Please add me to the list. Thank you!

@Philosophygirl23, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! Smiley Happy

I've added you to the Wen Notification Alerts list, so you'll get any upcoming Wen specisl value Alerts that I send out. -- Be sure to check your notification box which is in the top right hand corner of this page. When you see it turned "red" that means you have Notifications.

I just sent you a notification for the Wen ODO from a few days back so that you can seem what the Notifications box looks like when it's got a notification. -- That ODO is still available at a feature price. Smiley Happy

I hope you'll join us in the WEN forum when you have time. -- It's all Wen fun all the time. Everyone is welcome: the more, the merrier!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy