Re: Wen - Notification Alerts List

[ Edited ]

___   

Names:  T - Z  -- additional names to be added to the full alphabetical list

___ 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I set up this new Wen - Notification Alerts List thread because I ran out of space on the previous list (Wen - Notification Alerts Listing - previous list - set up 11/8/15) to add new names to it. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

This is the notifications list for alerts about upcoming Wen specials, OTOs, and TSV advance information. This is an idea in progress.

While I've put the list together, this is really a joint Wen group endeavor. So please feel free to share any ideas you have about how this listing could be used to benefit everyone. Smiley Happy

___  

TYPES OF WEN ALERTS

These are my ideas about the most effective ways to use this list. 

I thought it would be best not to send out that many alerts. This way, when you get an alert, you'll know that it's about a time sensitive Wen special value or offer. -- These are types of alerts that I would generally send out: 

1) Wen OTOs -- OTOs are One TIme Only values. Generally we get very little advance information about Wen OTOs and, once they are presented on the air, they frequently sell out in as little as 5-7 minutes. 

2) Advance Wen TSV order numbers -- Frequently The Insider (InsideQ magazine) will list the advance order number(s) for upcoming Wen TSVs. Sometimes the advance TSV quantities sell out in a few days, so I think it's helpful to receive a notification that the advance order numbers have been listed. -- Please Note: QVC does not allow us to share these order numbers (and so I won't do that). You can receive the advance order number(s) information by subscribing to the Insider -- The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine

3) Occasional Wen special values which are likely to sell out really quickly -- There are lots of special offers and so I wouldn't send out alerts for most of them. -- A good example of a special offer alert that I would send out would be for the 8oz supersize Remoist ($59) which sells for the price of the 4oz Remoist. That special offer always sells out very quickly and is not offered very often. 

4) Sales at Chaz's website (e.g. Chaz's Black Friday Sale and his Mother's Day Sale -- note these sales are not always offered).

___ 

SHARING INFORMATION ABOUT WEN SPECIAL OFFERS

I'm usually around during the Wen special offers, so I'll generally be available to send out these alerts. -- If I know that I won't be available, I'll be sure to share that in advance. 

That said, if anyone comes across a great Wen special offer, please feel free to use this list to let everyone know about it: the purpose of this notifications listing is to make sure that Wenners know about time sensitive, Wen special offers asap.

___ 

SEND OUT WEN NOTIFICATIONS -- "HOW TO"

How I've been sending out notifications

* I set up a new thread marked "Wen - Notification thread - " and include the specifics of the special value 

* Then I cut and paste the listings from each message. The QVC system will only let you include a maximum of 20 individual notifications per individual message. 

* Make sure to include a brief sentence before you cut and paste the notification names. For example, "This is today's OTO". -- Modify each message because, otherwise, the QVC system will think you are sending out spam and they will block your messages (I found this out the hard way). -- To get a better idea of what I mean, you can look at the Wen - Notification - Doorbuster today in 3-5pm ET Must-Have Gifts show on 11/28 thread.

___ 

ADDING OR DELETING YOUR NAME FROM THE WEN NOTIFICATIONS LIST

If you would like to be added to the Wen Notification Alerts Listing just post a message on this thread and I'll add you to the listing. 

If you don't want to receive notifications any longer, then just post a message on this thread and I'll delete your name from the listing.

___ 

FINDING YOUR NAME ON THE WEN NOTIFICATIONS LISTING

First, the one word names are all listed alphabetically (messages #2-#26).

Names which begin with a number are listed next (message #27).

Hyphenated names (message #28), followed by names which have two or more separate words in them (messages #29 & #30), are listed last. -- Please read the next section if your name is hyphenated or has two or more words in it because, for these names, the notifications system is glitchy.

I've left some extra messages at the end of this listing, so that I can add more names to it (there can only be a maximum of 20 notifications per message). -- If you've recently asked to be added to the list and you can't find your name, then check in the messages #31-35. If you don't find your name there there, then post a message to this thread and I will add it to the list. 

___ 

SENDING NOTIFICATIONS TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE either MULTIPLE WORD or HYPHENATED names

Adding the folks with either two (or more) word names or hyphenated names is problematic, because the computer system doesn't always process your notifications. -- In other words, Wen Style and Wen-Style won't consistently generate notifications, but WenStyle (or Wen_Style) will process the notifications.

What seems to happen is that sometimes one of the words in your multi-word name doesn't get highlighted, or the part of the name after the hyphen doesn't get highlighted. In other words, it remains black as opposed to becoming a light blue "hot" link, so the notification isn't sent to your name. 

You may want to read through this Moderator question - problem w/ Notification names thread and then email QVC about getting your notification name modified.

I'd recommend that you modify your names by adding an underscore between the first and second words of your name. In otherwords, change Wen Style or Wen-Style to: either WenStyle or Wen_Style. Another example of this would be change Wen 4ever or Wen-4ever to: either Wen4ever or Wen_4ever.

The way your names are currently set up, it's very difficult to get your notifications out (cutting & pasting your notification names does not work).

If you modify your name, please let me know by adding a message to this thread. That way I can add your new name to the Wen Notification Alerts List. Thanks!! 

___  

As I mentioned before, this is really a joint Wen group endeavor. So please feel free to share any ideas you have about how this listing could be used for the benefit of Wenners. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777, you should get a medal!  I'm serious.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

There are three crazy good values available now including the OTO. 

___

Also

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Chaz has done it again: WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 3 Winter Cleansing Cond. with Comb  for $67.96 with a choice of:

* Winter Vanilla Mint

* Winter Cranberry Mint

* Winter White Citrus  

Includes:

• Three 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioners
  • One saw-cut shower comb

___

Great Gifts
QVC Price: $82.50   One Time Only Value Price: $67.96
Available for 5 Easy Payments

___

New Contributor

I would love to be on your list.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tonight's OTO is the WEN by Chaz Dean Winter White Citrus 3.4 oz. EDP Fragrance which has an OTO price of $107.40.

What is it: The Winter White Citrus Eau de Parfum is a ripe, clean, citrus scent from WEN's winter seasonal product line.

Who is it for: This Eau de Parfum is a unisex fragrance and is perfect for anyone wanting a light scent that lasts.

Why is it different: WEN Winter White Citrus Eau de Parfum is a special blend of blood orange, tangerine, mandarin peel, and bergamot extracts and oils, to name a few. 

PLUS... 

___

WEN FALL 2104 TSV

Wen thread about this TSV:  Wen - Fall 2014 TSV - A256811 - Classics - 32oz. CC, 2oz Remoist, 6oz CS & 6oz VTS  -- aprimo has included a cost analysis chart in this thread so that you can see what a great value this TSV is. 

___

WEN FALL 2013 TSV -- second Winter auto delivery shipment

Wen thread about this TSV:  Winter Cranberry Mint & Core CC, RTM, oil set A239326 -- aprimo has included a cost analysis chart in this thread so that you can see what a great value this TSV is. 

________

Great Gifts
QVC Price: $130.00  One Time Only Value Price:$107.40
Available for 5 Easy Payments

_________