WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - NEW - MIF or BGT Texturizing Treatment Spray - $29.96 feature price

I bought the MIF texturizing treatment spray  and it keeps my hair soft.  I experimented a few ways.  Best way for me:   small amount of leave in CC to soaking wet hair, 1 pump styling creme to soaking wet hair, squeeze excess water from hair.  Do not towel dry.   Then I use a total of 10 to 12 pumps of texturizing spray to hand, a few pumps at a time, and work it in , avoiding top of head.  I scrunch hair , then leave it air dry.   No combing. I spray the TTS in my hands because that pump  is mighty hard to pump .   Yay,  no blow drying my hair  this summer.

Honored Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

I bought the MIF texturizing treatment spray  and it keeps my hair soft.  I experimented a few ways.  Best way for me:   small amount of leave in CC to soaking wet hair, 1 pump styling creme to soaking wet hair, squeeze excess water from hair.  Do not towel dry.   Then I use a total of 10 to 12 pumps of texturizing spray to hand, a few pumps at a time, and work it in , avoiding top of head.  I scrunch hair , then leave it air dry.   No combing. I spray the TTS in my hands because that pump  is mighty hard to pump .   Yay,  no blow drying my hair  this summer.

@lrmuffin, I'm glad that you've found a way to make the TTS work for you. Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing your secret sauce. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

@yisbuff2- I don't have fine hair but I also don't have very heavy hair, which is why I have always had tons of volume without having to use much product or do much styling. I am really perplexed about why my hair is so flat- especially at the top. I am torn because the TTS definitely made my hair much curlier which I like. Maybe I sprayed it too close to my roots? 

@kesstrain I tried it just from the midshaft down based on this idea. It just doesn't volumize for me. The curl is lovely. I will use it for special occasion hair because I love the curls, but I will just know I have to wash sooner because my second and third day hair is just drier and not as lively or curly. Still a great product for a lot of folks!

Trusted Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

@yisbuff2- I don't have fine hair but I also don't have very heavy hair, which is why I have always had tons of volume without having to use much product or do much styling. I am really perplexed about why my hair is so flat- especially at the top. I am torn because the TTS definitely made my hair much curlier which I like. Maybe I sprayed it too close to my roots? 

I meant to reply to this one about my roots - whoops! Hopefully that made sense. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

i have the texturizing spray on order.  i have short spikey hair, that i wear in the messy look.   everyone is talking about curls and waves.  i am looking for volume and hold.  will this work for me.

tia 

Trusted Contributor

@monks wrote:

i have the texturizing spray on order.  i have short spikey hair, that i wear in the messy look.   everyone is talking about curls and waves.  i am looking for volume and hold.  will this work for me.

tia 

@monks, when my hair was shorter I wore it straighter, partially because before Wen my curls were not as consistent or nice. This reminds of me a nicer version of products I would use for texture. The volume factor is also working for a lot of other people. It is definitely worth a try!

Honored Contributor

@monks wrote:

tia 

Hi @monks, it's good to see you aroudn here again!! Smiley Happy

While the TTS seems to focus on the wavey and curls, a number of folks have also mention that it added volume to their hair. I hope it works for you. Smiley Happy

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks yisbuff2 and bebe.  hoping it works also.  i two on advance order.

have a great nite wenners

Regular Contributor

@Stars78- I wanted to just chime in about using the remoist as a leave in- I sometimes do this because my hair tends to frizz as well and I figured that it needs more moisture. What I think happens is that when I add more moisture without doing something to seal it into my hair- that is when I get frizz. What has been the holy grail for me as far as getting rid of my frizz is to add oil to every step- second cleanse, leave in and SC. I air dry my hair and this has allowed me to keep defined curls without frizz. On second day hair, I add a touch more oil with some RTM and smooth it over my hair. This is just my experience but I find that the oil defrizzes my hair better than the glossing serum or anything else. Also- I do not have coarse hair- it is wavy/curly and I would never have thought to put oil in- thinking my hair would be greasy and weighed down- of course you can't use too much but It works for me.

Super Contributor

My sprays are getting ready to ship.  how excited you can get over  something new.Smiley Very Happy  can't wait to try these.

have a great weekend