WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - NEW - MIF or BGT Texturizing Treatment Spray - $29.96 feature price

Has anyone else received the texture spray? I'm curious to hear more reviews. I ordered this because I want to see if it will make my curls more defined. However, I don't need the extra volume. Some have raved about the volume it gives, so I'm a little unsure about if I will like it. I guess we shall see. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

@Hilary77 I received mine! I've only used it on wet hair. I had washed my hair and decided to let it air dry. I sprayed around 18 sprays on wet hair. It smells AMAZING and isn't sticky or tacky at all. It felt silky on my skin where it fell. It activated my curls nicely, and added a touch of volume, but I wasn't amazed. This morning when I woke up it looked pretty crazy - some of it was wonky curly, some was fuzzy, and some was straight. I was able to smooth it into a bun pretty easily, and it has a touch more body. I will try it again today with the SC and Mousse and see if that makes it better.

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@Hilary77 I received mine! I've only used it on wet hair. I had washed my hair and decided to let it air dry. I sprayed around 18 sprays on wet hair. It smells AMAZING and isn't sticky or tacky at all. It felt silky on my skin where it fell. It activated my curls nicely, and added a touch of volume, but I wasn't amazed. This morning when I woke up it looked pretty crazy - some of it was wonky curly, some was fuzzy, and some was straight. I was able to smooth it into a bun pretty easily, and it has a touch more body. I will try it again today with the SC and Mousse and see if that makes it better.

@yisbuff2, thank you for your reply. I like the fact that you said it is not sticky or tacky. That gives me hope that I will like it. Mine should be here today or Monday. I really hope it works for me. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

HI @yisbuff2, thanks so much for sharing your initial experimenting with the TTS. Smiley Happy

I think that adding the moussie moo in would be a good idea since it also has the smarthold technology... and it's the only thing I've ever used that gave my hair sustained volume between cleanses (every 3-4 days). 

I have the feeling that you may have to use several Wen styling products to get your best results. Smiley Happy

I also wanted to mention that now you can place an ADVANCE order fot the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) using this Ship 6/20/16 WEN by Chaz Dean 8 oz. Texturizing Spray (A286383 listing.

On the other hand, you use this WEN by Chaz Dean 8 oz. Texturizing Spray (A283099 listing if you want to purchase tohe Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) option.

I'm sure they created this second MIF Moussie second option to let people know that this Moussie won't ship until June 20th. -- Unfortunately, going forward, I can see confusion happening... becasue they may forget to delete the second option later on. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Mandarin Italian Fig Mousse option - ships June 20th

New
QVC Price: $33.00    Featured Price: $29.96

___

Bamboo Green Tea Mousse option

New
QVC Price: $33.00     Featured Price: $29.96

___

Valued Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

Has anyone else received the texture spray? I'm curious to hear more reviews. I ordered this because I want to see if it will make my curls more defined. However, I don't need the extra volume. Some have raved about the volume it gives, so I'm a little unsure about if I will like it. I guess we shall see. 

@Hilary77 I received my yesterday. I sprayed it in my 2nd day hair, about 12 pumps. It created volume and waves in my hair. My hair felt soft. I'm amazed it didn't feel tacky or sticky or look greasy. Today I'm washing and using leave in, SC, mousse, and texturizing spray, looking forward to the results! I'll post tomorrow my results. 

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

@yisbuff2@Suz585

Thanks so much for your reviews. I really appreciate reading your results and am excited to receive my BGT on Monday. I am wait listed from the original airing for the MIF too. I wasn't sure about which scent to order. Are you both using MIF? 

Again tks for sharing! 

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

HI @yisbuff2, thanks so much for sharing your initial experimenting with the TTS. Smiley Happy

I think that adding the moussie moo in would be a good idea since it also has the smarthold technology... and it's the only thing I've ever used that gave my hair sustained volume between cleanses (every 3-4 days). 

I have the feeling that you may have to use several Wen styling products to get your best results. Smiley Happy

I also wanted to mention that now you can place an ADVANCE order fot the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) using this Ship 6/20/16 WEN by Chaz Dean 8 oz. Texturizing Spray (A286383 listing.

On the other hand, you use this WEN by Chaz Dean 8 oz. Texturizing Spray (A283099 listing if you want to purchase tohe Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) option.

I'm sure they created this second MIF Moussie second option to let people know that this Moussie won't ship until June 20th. -- Unfortunately, going forward, I can see confusion happening... becasue they may forget to delete the second option later on. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Mandarin Italian Fig Mousse option - ships June 20th

New
QVC Price: $33.00    Featured Price: $29.96

___

Bamboo Green Tea Mousse option

New
QVC Price: $33.00     Featured Price: $29.96

___

@bebe777 I think you are right! There may also be a learning curve as has happened for me with other products. I'm most likely going to keep it no matter what, so I can Wen-xperiment.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@yisbuff2@Suz585

Thanks so much for your reviews. I really appreciate reading your results and am excited to receive my BGT on Monday. I am wait listed from the original airing for the MIF too. I wasn't sure about which scent to order. Are you both using MIF? 

Again tks for sharing! 

Hi @rochelleS! I have the BGT. It smells divine.

Esteemed Contributor

@yisbuff2

Hi,  and thanks for sharing your scent. I love the BGT and use it often when I don't have matching ancillary product in my other WEN scented CC's. Can't complain about that. Since the 319 TSV came out I have been using the SC and RTM with my WEN Men CC and paste. 

I do love the MIF and would love to hear from anyone who has received it too!

Tks again

Valued Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@yisbuff2@Suz585

Again tks for sharing! 

Hi @rochelleS! I have the BGT. It smells divine.

@rochelleS I've got the BGT. I feel it mixes better with all the scents. Luv it!

**Suz**