WEN

Trusted Contributor

Hubby was low on his Wen Men so I was keeping an eye out online and the during the shows for a special. Nothing!! I dont know if this ever aired but it certainly didnt air during Chaz's visit unless I really missed something.

It actually bothers me that a set this great didnt get any air time or showed when most Wenners were gearing up for Chaz's visit. I think QVC should honor the pricing and easy pay because when I tell you I SCOURED the website for hubby; I mean it.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

bebe777 wrote: 

@rochelleS, lol, you are right up there with @77yangya for the Number 1 Wen Men fan. Smiley Happy

I haven't seen @77yangya around this past week. I hope she sees this special before it's gone. 

I went back and forth on a second Wen Men 32oz plus (8) 2oz packets of the CC, and finally passed on it... just a bit too much Wen Men CC for me. Smiley Happy

This is the perfect amount plus I will finally get to try the Wen Men Paste... lol, and the Wen Men SC goes into my never ending SC 5-year stash. -- Here's my math on this deal:

Wen Men Paste (when avail at QVC) - $28 + $3 S&H = $31

Which means my Wen Men 32oz CC costs $39... or, $19.50 per 16oz of Wen Men CC

It's a great deal. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 You'll have to let us know how you like the Wen Men Paste (when you try it in a couple of years - I know you have other products in the queue Cat LOL).

@HSB1204 and @sonechko, lol, the two of you will be please to know that I plan to try the Glossing Serum (GS) the very next time I cleanse my hair... lol, as long as I remember to do it. Smiley Wink

And I'm very seriously thinking of ordering the Texturizing Treatment Spray (TTS) very soon. lol, I think the recent excitement of my Wen Men Paste purchase may have just pushed back on my resolve to wait until the very end of beach season to try it. Smiley Wink

lol, stay tuned. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Good luck with your GS experiment. Cat Happy I usually just add a couple of drops to my SC (when I remember to use it or I'm not feeling lazy). I can't say that I notice any real difference in my hair when using it, though, so I don't think I'll buy it again.

I'll be interested in hearing what you think of the TTS. It seems like it has gotten some mixed reviews so far so I'm holding off on trying it for now.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Men's KIT!

[ Edited ]

@nikki48

I literally just hung up with CS. This kit is no longer on easy pay, BUT explained the item# was, and still is not working to purchase and showed as sold out during all of June yet the kit actually WAS available and on 3 ez pays and could she honor that due to the system glitch. The answer was YES as a One Time Courtesy and Auto-Delivery is still available.

If interested call CS at

800-367-9444  7am-1am

A 271732 one time ship

A 285976 auto delivery

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@nikki48

I literally just hung up with CS. This kit is no longer on easy pay, BUT explained the item# was, and still is not working to purchase and showed as sold out during all of June yet the kit actually WAS available and on 3 ez pays and could she honor that due to the system glitch. The answer was YES as a One Time Courtesy and Auto-Delivery is still available.

If interested call CS at

800-367-9444  7am-1am

A 271732 one time ship

A 285976 auto delivery

@rochelleS thanks for the info, I will be calling today when I am done with work. I hope they will honor it as some of us really were looking for something like this. I wish QVC would trust that Chaz and Cooper know their Wen family the best. We wanted this deal!!

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nikki48

You're welcome. 

Apparently CS has 'two' screens and during one of my calls explaining what had happened the rep checked another screen to indeed confirm it showed sold out. It's the A 271732 in my OP. As a result she honored the free shipping too. I also mentioned there's alot of interest on this forum regarding the trio that wasn't available in June due to the glitch. 

Please keep us posted. I'm sure there's many who are still interested and would like to hear your feedback with CS. Thanks. 

Edit'd to add

@nikki48 and everyone else...

I would NOT take no for an answer. This is a QVC error that prevented many hundreds+ orders anticipated for Father's Day let alone the whole heralded June Wen month.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got it....  on AD with 4 easy pays!!! The girl was very sweet and I had no issues. I have to give it to QVC for handling this the right way. Now if only they can get it on air so all of the Wenners that dont read the forums can get it.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Got it....  on AD with 4 easy pays!!! The girl was very sweet and I had no issues. I have to give it to QVC for handling this the right way. Now if only they can get it on air so all of the Wenners that dont read the forums can get it.

@nikki48

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear your purchase of the trio was so graceful with CS. Hopefully others will be encouraged by your experience and the interest in kit can have a revived momentum. 

Trusted Contributor

I tried to order with the automated system and it applied 3 payments. Unfortunately I couldn't remember my 4 digit code (usually order online) the rep who finished the transaction was very professional.  I would have made the purchase with zero payments, but it was a nice option to have. I'm very excited to try this!  I think it matters which rep you get. Thanks again @bebe777 , @rochelleS for your hardwork!

Trusted Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I tried to order with the automated system and it applied 3 payments. Unfortunately I couldn't remember my 4 digit code (usually order online)

@Jeannie29 I didnt even remember there was a 4 digit code, lol. Oh well, no telling what that is....

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I tried to order with the automated system and it applied 3 payments. Unfortunately I couldn't remember my 4 digit code (usually order online)

@Jeannie29 I didnt even remember there was a 4 digit code, lol. Oh well, no telling what that is....

@nikki48 I forgot there was a code too!  I guessed at 2 and was glad the system gave an option for connecting with CS!