WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204

The review was posted on 6-17 by @Chocolat. If you see this thread please let us know when and where you saw this kit first. TIA!!!

This is a mystery with the dates and the July 1st airing as stated by CS.

Someone must know something! 

Esteemed Contributor

@ChocolateLime please help us figure out the mystery of this kit. I don't know why your name wasn't highlighted in my previous post so I am trying again in hopes you will see this♡

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@HSB1204

@The review was posted on 6-17 by @ChocolateLime. If you see this thread please let us know when and where you saw this kit first. TIA!!!

This is a mystery with the dates and the July 1st airing as stated by CS.

Someone must know something! 

Wow! That is so weird.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Men's KIT!

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

I just ordered this 3 piece kit on AD for 77.34 with 4 ez pays through CS. It shows not available with the item number. I called to see when it was shown after seeing it posted as a recommended product on another Wen Men review.  I couldn't figure how I'd missed it especially with so much anticipation these past weeks! Haven't seen the paste available for quite some time now and the SC is only offered at the salon..

I just had to share this! Call CS to order if interested. WOWScreenshot_2016-06-26-23-21-40.png

@rochelleS thanks so much for all your detective work in tracking down the elusive Wen Men Fathers Day kit. -- @ChocolateLime has occasionally posted to the Wen forum, so hopefully she'll see this and give us the inside story. Smiley Happy

@HSB1204 and @Jeannie29, here's what I do know. -- When Chaz is at QVC, I DVR all the Wen & Beauty shows and then fast forward through them, just to be on the safe side. Ther were also several QVC Plus Wen shows which I DRVed (but I don't DVR the QVC Plus beauty shows). -- I also check through the QVC Wen product listings 2-4 times each day, again just ot be on the safe side. -- This kit just never showed up, which makes me think that we all may just have a limited opportunity to purchase it... if you know what I mean. Smiley Happy

I'm sending out an Alert to let everyone know about it. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

Thanks so much for posting an alert on the Wen Men kit. Hopefully many who were anticipating this can now take advantage of its availability now.

I just called CS again as I'd received a notice that it was billed twice in full on my CC. 

While making the adjustments the CS rep said it also aired on June 16th(???) for 3 ez pays and free shipping. She wasn't able to give me the air time. She did adjust for free shipping as this is still showing as sold out and let me keep the 4 ez pays from my purchase last night. Thank you CS rep Rose!

I also requested she note the item # still shows sold out (confirmed on her screen too) and because it's NOT to  please correct this via the appropriate department at the Q as there are many people who have expressed interest in the kit. 

Hopefully this A 271732 will soon become live and more convenient to order. I think it's a great deal.

Don't forget it's available on auto delivery with one additional shipment. 

Now for an EDP.....

Esteemed Contributor

A285976 is the auto delivery #.

Give this to CS as the # is not live as of 8:40 am 7-5-16.

Respected Contributor

Wow, it pulls it up but no price or anything...I would of been interested for sure, maybe it will come back at the better price & easy pay....

Just very strange...

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi

@quadmimi wrote:

Wow, it pulls it up but no price or anything...I would of been interested for sure, maybe it will come back at the better price & easy pay....

Just very strange...

This IS on 3 ez pays and I requested free shipping due to the glitch in the listing and CS saw that and gladly adjusted my order. 

Did you see @bebe777's breakdown of the cost benefits of the kit? Something like 12.00 more to receive the paste and SC if buying the 32oz CC (58.00 ) or if buying the paste and SC (only available at the salon currently) the CC works out to approx 33.00, which is, I believe, is well in line with the Dec TSV values.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Men's KIT!

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

A285976 is the auto delivery #.

Give this to CS as the # is not live as of 8:40 am 7-5-16.

@rochelleS, thanks for letting me know about the auto-delivery option. I modified my Alert to reflect that. I was able to find hot links to the kits, although you'll still have to order them by calling QVC customer service. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

You can order either the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's 3-Piece Cleanse & Style single shipment, or the A-D WEN by Chaz Dean Mens 3pc Cleanse&Style Kit - Auto-Delivery option.

While you can't order the kit online, you can call QVC and order it over the phone (it is available). -- This Wen Men kit is priced at $69.96 and includes:

* 32oz Cleansing Conditioner (CC) -- $58 at QVC

* 4oz Styling Creme (SC) -- $28 at Chaz's site only (not available at QVC)

* 2oz Wen Men Hair Control Texture Paste -- $36** at Chaz's site

** the Paste was available for $28 at QVC, but it sold out and has not been brought back to QVC)

This kit is a very good value, if you want to purchase the CC and the Paste. --  Since the 32oz CC sells for $58 at QVC, essentially you are getting the Paste and SC for an additional $11.96. -- Or If you wanted to try the Paste (which is only available at Chaz's site for $36 right now), essentially you are getting the 32oz CC and SC for an additional $33.96.

Additionally, there are two other great value Wen Men kits currently available at QVC (see more information at the very end of this message).

The WEN Men's CC - My first experience with it and the Wen Men reviews threads have reviews of the Wen Men CC. -- I love the Wen Men oriental scent which smells smells mysterious and exotic. 

I'd suggest that you make your purchasing decisions asap, because I have a feeling this kit may not be around for very long. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Wen Men Fathers Day kit - auto-delivery option

A285976No Image Found

___

Wen Men Fathers Day kit - single shipment

A271732No Image Found

______

Valued Contributor
I don't remember this ever being presented or offered in June. Did I miss something?