WEN

Honored Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

I finally used one of the seasonal oils as a makeup removed last night and wow it worked nicely. I'd tried the classic oils in the past, but without much success. I'm thinking maybe there's less menthol in the at least some of the seasonal oils. 

I followed up with the 319 BCC and my skin was very happy Smiley Happy

I didn't buy any of the winter seasonal oils, but I may have to change that for the spring!

The oils do not contain menthol per se but some do contain oils like eucalyptus or peppermint oils,  which share the same characteristics as menthol (that tingling or burning type sensation).

Honored Contributor

17191973_1441080535936476_2795449448696301411_o.png

Seems like a GREAT place for this.  Just noticed on fb today!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe - what a great pic! He does look quite handsome and oh those eyes!!!

Super Contributor

His hair looks awesome. It works really well with the lighter color!

Trusted Contributor

There is a beauty steal happening now for 24 hours - if anyone is interested.

A357588

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:

A357588

Oh thank you @untitled  that is a great deal for sure!..

I would of missed seeing it...

Respected Contributor

Thanks @untitled  It's the March TSV from 2015 Smiley Surprised

That was my very first TSV purchase Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Oh wow @FleaMktQn  I bet it was even a better price then, but it's still great today, the MIF is 32oz !

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

A357588

@untitled, thanks so much for sharing the info on this great deal.

@FleaMktQn, thanks so much for sharing that this was the TSV from March 2015. -- I knew it looked familiar but I couldn't seem to place it. -- In the past few years, QVC has had a habit of making the excess stock of previous Wen TSVs available (at great prices) around the time of current Wen TSVs.

I'm really glad that they chose to make this particular former TSV available now because for the past 3 years (I think), the spring TSV has focused on 613 and the Restorative lines. -- I had thought that this spring TSV was likely to focus on these lines again, but this time they are focusing on the Classics line so I'm glad that Wenners will get the opportunity to pick up this kit. Smiley Happy

I posted the info below in my Wen Alerts thread just now, but I thought I'd include it here as well. Smiley Happy

bebe Smiley Happy

______

I think that this Beauty IQ Steal was presented in tonight's 8pm Beauty IQ show, because I can't find it in previous beauty show or Wen show listings for the past 24 hours. Thanks to @untitled for posting the information about this special offer in the Wen Chat thread.Smiley Happy -- This kit is an excellent value.

From what I understand, the "Beauty IQ Steal" prices are good for around 24 hours. If this holds true, then this special offer should be available until about 8pm ET tomorrow (friday) unless it sells out before then.

That said, if you think you want this special offer, then the best thing to do is to make your purchasing decision asap so that you don't lose out. It's a great price of great products. lol, I'm a huge fan of the Restorative line and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) is one of my three fave CCs (along with FF and 319 CCs).

The one-day Beauty IQ Steal price for the WEN by Chaz Dean Cleanse and Treat Essentials Kit is $72.00 (regular QVC price is $87.12). It is available is either Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) or Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF), which are both in the Restorative line, plus a 16oz 613 Cleansing Conditioner. -- This kit includes:

* 32-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner - $58 at QVC

* 6-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist - around $24-27 at QVC

* 6-fl oz Styling Creme -- $24 at QVC (based on half of duo price)

* 16-fl oz Six Thirteen Daily Cleansing Treatment - $40 at QVC when available (32oz CC is $61 at QVC)

The savings is about 50% off of the QVC individual list prices for these products (using the $40 price for the 16oz 613 CC) and about 47% off of the QVC list prices (if you use half of the $61 price for the 32oz 613 CC). 

If you use the 32oz BGT or MIF and at least one of the other products, then it's an excellent value because essentially you are getting the two other products for free.

Once again, thank you Chaz and Dooters!!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

New
QVC Price: $87.12Beauty iQ Steal: $72.00
Available for 4 Easy Payments

______

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Oh wow @FleaMktQn  I bet it was even a better price then, but it's still great today, the MIF is 32oz !

@quadmimi and @FleaMktQn, I don't have the info in front of me, but I think it was actually around $70 at the time... so this may be a slightly even better price. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy