WEN

Respected Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

@jpieIf you are referring to post 360 I think you don't have anything to worry about.  I think the offending word is supposed to be Re-Sent as in forwarded to the most loving and appriciative Team Toby and not Resent.  Enjoy the day!  candy.

@candys mine

Wow, get catch!  Now it makes more sense.  Thank you so much!

I checked out (from the Wen talk & boards) early because I was a bit downtrodden.  

You are my new bestie!    Heart  Heart  Heart

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

Thanks @HSB1204. Now I can't wait to sniff it.  I'll compare notes with you and @BExplorer when I get it.

@lrmuffin @HSB1204 FedEx just delivered my September TSVs with the SCB!  I don't smell cherry, but more of a soft earthy floral.  Not the floral I was hoping for, but that's okay.  So the people around me may smell cherries, but I will think I smell like a flower.  🌺🌸🌷🌹

Cherry blossoms don't smell like cherries, just like orange blossoms don't smell like oranges. So that makes sense. 

@jaxs momRight. I still smell a hint of cherry in the SCB, though. Maybe that's just me.

All the spring seasonals have wild cherry fruit extract but so does FAS, POM, PJP ect. I wasn't saying that it's impossible for the SCB CC to have a cherry scent, I was just saying that actual cherry blossoms don't really smell like cherries. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Bebe, I am only the cost of a TSV lighter, I remembered a friend I could send the Light to who will probably like it, so I can still benefit from the sale price on the CC, SC and new "hairspray" without wasting the CC I can't use.  I decided to try the Pom, I haven't used it in a long time and I can't remember if I just liked it or loved it, so I am going to refresh my memory.  Now I am just waiting to get my last A/D of the Fall TSV so I can try SCB, I'm really hoping I love it, because the sound of it is just lucious, after this never-ending winter! 

Esteemed Contributor

The other day when Isaac Mizrahi was doing a show he complimented Shawn on her scent.  She said "I don't wear perfume and then she remembered it was Wen Finishing spray.  Isaac sent out compliments to Chaz on Light.  He really  loved the scent and kept raving about.  He is so sweet, you could see he was being sincere and he hoped Chaz was watching.  Did anyone else witness this?

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

The other day when Isaac Mizrahi was doing a show he complimented Shawn on her scent.  She said "I don't wear perfume and then she remembered it was Wen Finishing spray.  Isaac sent out compliments to Chaz on Light.  He really  loved the scent and kept raving about.  He is so sweet, you could see he was being sincere and he hoped Chaz was watching.  Did anyone else witness this?

@ANewHue

I don't watch Isaac because I personally don't enjoy his co-host. JMPO.

But it was really sweet of him to send out good wishes.  

Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue, I only watch Chaz but that was very sweet. Isaac knows his stuff so that was a high compliment.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue

I don't watch Isaac because I personally don't enjoy his co-host. JMPO.

But it was really sweet of him to send out good wishes.  

Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

I hear you @Drythe same feelings here.  I really enjoy Isaac though so depending on my mood sometimes I will endure.

Honored Contributor

When Chaz was on recently there was a snafoo with Q's online ordering and purchased items did not show up as ordered until much later, way after Chaz was off the air.

Several of us wondered if Chaz would still get credit for our orders, as they didn't show up until so much after he was off. 

I asked our Special WEN DOOTERS about it and this was his response ~ "I checked and he does. He gets sales associated for the TSV after shows air for some time."

Thank you DOOTERS, you are one smart Cookie, I mean Horse, OK, Cookie-Horse! Smiley Wink Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I keep getting ads for a new product called "New Wash". It's a "new" hair product from the guy who, I think, originally started Bumble. I checked out the ingredients and it's a cleansing conditioner just like Wen. I guess I keep getting ads for it on my FB page because I follow Chaz and his salon.

To that I say, no thanks, I'm fine with my Wen!

Respected Contributor

Today I rec'd my SGGT order from Chaz' website. At 50% off I couldn't pass up on trying this scent. I ordered it in the 16oz CC, 6oz RTM and 1oz oil. The CC and RTM seem to smell similar. The oil smelled off, so I think its just too old to get a true scent anymore. (Maybe the 4oz size is fresher, but that size has been out of stock.) 

Anyways, I really like the scent. Before I become a Wen user, I frequently used Alterna's Caviar products. This SGGT smells identical to those products. Has anyone else ever used/smelled the Caviar products in the past to say if they agree with this or not? I am asking bc I think the Caviar products are a bergamot and green tea fragrance mix. I am wondering if anyone can tell me if gardenia and bergamot smell similar or if the green tea is very strong in the SGGT and thats the familiar scent I am picking up between the 2 products. Just curious bc I am not a flower person and know many of you ladies are. 

Even if no one here can answer my question above, I still love the SGGT. I already ordered a 32oz CC and another 6oz RTM. Can't believe how much I am really liking these spring scents. What a pleasant surprise.