WEN

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Wow, I've managed to get through a Wen TSV day only about $65 lighter. Smiley Happy

I only spent $55 so I think I did pretty good. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204, FYI, a lot of times if you keep checking back after the show, within about 1-3 hours these "sold out" items come back in stock... and not just for Wen but for other QVC specials in general

That's how I've managed to pick up 6 clip on pairs of these amazing earrings (four for me and two for my sister). -- I check back every day and eventually they show back up. Smiley Happy

They're all I've been wearing for the past 3 months and since I wear clip ons, eventually I'll lose one... lol, the other six clip ons are my insurance policy Smiley Wink

__

J328076No Image Found

Judith Ripka Sterling or 14K Clad Diamonique Ea

Item Price: $46.50

Quantity:  1

__

@bebe777  Yes, I've learned that lesson. Back when I started using Wen I had never even watched QVC before so I guess I was too ignorant to check back and ended up just choosing a different formula. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Thak you everyone for a fun evening. I'm off to bed now for a good night's sleep. Sleep well everyone and dream wenderful dreams. Smiley Happy

Good night at @bebe777! It has been fun chatting. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty earrings @bebe777

Respected Contributor

@jpieIf you are referring to post 360 I think you don't have anything to worry about.  I think the offending word is supposed to be Re-Sent as in forwarded to the most loving and appriciative Team Toby and not Resent.  Enjoy the day!  candy.

Honored Contributor

I see that none of the choices in the TSV sold out, but CA went on waitlist. Did anyone hear how many TSVs sold? It seems like things aren't selling out as much they used to be. I hope things recover and sales go up. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I see that none of the choices in the TSV sold out, but CA went on waitlist. Did anyone hear how many TSVs sold? It seems like things aren't selling out as much they used to be. I hope things recover and sales go up. 

@jaxs mom, I believe @bebe777 said it in the 10 o'clock hour the count was 46,000 but the December TSV sold 44,000 total so its better.

Chaz put up a short video on FB with Gina thanking us Wenners and he says "Thank you, thank you, thank you! Our TSV was so successful."

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Well that's good, thanks for letting me know. I was so busy yesterday I didn't get to watch any of the shows. @nikki48 I just ordered the OTO ect online. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2017

[ Edited ]

@lrmuffin wrote:

Thanks @HSB1204. Now I can't wait to sniff it.  I'll compare notes with you and @BExplorer when I get it.

@lrmuffin @HSB1204 FedEx just delivered my September TSVs with the SCB!  I don't smell cherry, but more of a soft earthy floral.  Not the floral I was hoping for, but that's okay.  So the people around me may smell cherries, but I will think I smell like a flower.  🌺🌸🌷🌹

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2017

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 @Quadmimi  Bless you two for devoting so much of yourselves to caring for your parents and good friends.   May that selflessness come back to you tenfold!  ❤️ 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt