WEN

Honored Contributor

Hi @Debzzz, its good to see you here Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I made the mistake of organizing my Wen collection by products. So now all of my oils are together, styling creams, mousses, RTM, etc. Well, you can see them all laid out when you open my linen closet door. This means hubby now knows how much I have, lol.

When I told him today was Wen day, he said "You dont need anymore". I sold him with the light CC, he LOVES light. So I have been pretty good (Pom TSV, 319 texturizing spray and SCB 3 piece set). I'm done........ hopefully.

@nikki48 You're so smart, tempting him with the Light!  A girl has got to do 

what a girl needs to do.

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer, lol, I know you're around here somewhere... sooo stop by and say hello. Smiley Happy

HELLO @bebe777 and all other Wenners!  I am trying to get caught up on all the posts from last night. I am getting close.  It's good to see so much commotion on this forum. 😊

Hi @BExplorer! I guess you can't hide from @bebe777. She sees all who are online. Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Ok folks, Chaz is talking about the EDP minis... so which are your faves:

• Traditional: Cucumber Aloe, Pink Jasmine Peony, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian Fig, SixThirteen, and Light by Chaz Dean
  • Seasonal: Fall Tuscan Pear, Winter White Citrus, Spring Honey Lilac, Summer Honey Peach, Summer Mango Coconut and Light by Chaz Dean

I'm still making my way through the minis, but so far I really love Light. So much so, I promptly picked up the full size today and am kicking myself for not getting the duo with the NBT. 

I did sniff the SHL and it really does smell like lilac. We have a lilac tree beside our house and I sometimes just go outside, stand beside it and inhale. Unfortunately, our neighbour gets more of a benefit from it than we do because it's right outside his bedroom window.

I already have the full size Cucumber and really love it.

@RipleyGirl, that's such a shame that you missed out on the Light duo becasue it was such a great value. -- I kept looking at it, but the Light scent was just a bit too strong for me so I gave the duo a pass.

I loooovvvve the NBT though... did you hear that @HSB1204? -- Chaz is talking about his clinicals for the NBT now... and I would have been a very happy test subject. I've even been using it on my face and neck with great results... and no break outs... and just about every facial lotion I've tried has made me break out. Smiley Wink

I really like the lilac too and have been going back and forth on it. I just worry that it might be too much for me to want regularly.

@bebe777 the same for me! I have started using his 319 body cleanser with a Bare Minerals acne cleanser (BM makes me a bit dry alone) and complete with the 319 NBT, my acne has cleared and I dont wake up oily anymore.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@ANewHueThanks!  Good to know he gets credit for it all! 

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

I made the mistake of organizing my Wen collection by products. So now all of my oils are together, styling creams, mousses, RTM, etc. Well, you can see them all laid out when you open my linen closet door. This means hubby now knows how much I have, lol.

When I told him today was Wen day, he said "You dont need anymore". I sold him with the light CC, he LOVES light. So I have been pretty good (Pom TSV, 319 texturizing spray and SCB 3 piece set). I'm done........ hopefully.

@nikki48  Men are visual creatures that's why I keep all my Wen in their boxes.  

@ANewHue, Yay!!! You showed up. It's great to see you. How have you been doing?

ANd you are an expert "organizer" Smiley Wink

Hi @bebe777 and everyone.  Yeah my day didn't go as planned, iPad trouble again.  So if I disappear you'll know why.  I'm hanging in, how is everyone?  So glad Chaz said that sold almost 19mm cc's on the Q can't imagine how tat other vendor is going to follow that.

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer, lol, I know you're around here somewhere... sooo stop by and say hello. Smiley Happy

HELLO @bebe777 and all other Wenners!  I am trying to get caught up on all the posts from last night. I am getting close.  It's good to see so much commotion on this forum. 😊

Hi @BExplorer! I guess you can't hide from @bebe777. She sees all who are online. Cat Wink

No kidding @HSB1204 😄

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Trying to catch  Up I'm almost there. I bought all three scents in the ODO cleanse and treat, have to have my oils, I'm obsessed!

I am laughing at the posts of organizing. I had to get my oils all organized today and made a box of things I probably won't use for my daughter. 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204, lol, I've been around long enough to hear all the alarm bells about CA stock bening low. It sells slowly and sells out really slowly. lol, I sound like an Las Vegas gambler. Smiley Wink

The truth about the TTS is that I've been running around so much that I really haven't had the time to use new product properly to take the time to see what works so I'm not in a hurry to buy the TTS. 

That said, the last time I was home for a few days, on a whim, I grabbed my old VTS and a RTM to give them another try. I hadn't tried them since I grew my hair out 7-8 inches.

They actually do make some difference with my longer hair (VTS) in terms of added volume. I probably use a total of 10-15 pumps of VTS and I turn my head upside down and spray the VTS on the under side of my scalp.

Now the RTM helps bring back my little hair waves back on the second day if I scrunch my hair.

Lol, who knew. Smiley Wink

@bebe777  I guess that's true. It's like that POM gallon that they said was limited and almost out last June. Cat Very Happy

It's interesting that the VTS works for you now. I've given up on that one. It makes my hair so dry and crispy. I tried it on wet hair too and got decent results now and then but if I used it several days in a row I ended up with dry hair so I just got sick of never getting consistent results.

I still have a ton of RTM that I need to use up. It's always at the back of my cabinet so I tend to forget it. Cat Embarassed

@HSB1204, lol, after doing far too many TSV and Gallons countdowns, I've gotten a pretty good idea of how quickly it takes certain formulas to finally sell out.... soooo I play the odds Smiley Happy

Curiously, the VTS never made my hair dry. In fact, outside of the lavender products -- and it's the lavender itself that is drying -- none of the Wen products have ever dried out my hair... and I have fragile baby fine hair.

The VTS just never made a difference when I had shoulder length hair. I got the same amount of volume from my 613 Moussie moo, so I just stopped using the TSV having heard stories about how it can be drying. I've been using 10-15 pumps of it each time I cleanse my hair for about a month now without any ill effects. The VTS just gives the ends of my hair more volume.

When I retried the RTM on a whim, for whatever reason when I tried it on second day hair, I scrunched my hair and that was what made the difference. I'm still working out a best routine for it though.... and I have tons of RTM to play with. For the past few years, I had been using it as an aromatherapy tonic (BGT, 613, SOB, FAS, WWC, and WCM). Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@nikki48, yikes!!! Bad decision. Smiley Sad

You need to get some advice from @ANewHue about how to "distribute" your "collection". Smiley Happy

lol, you're lucky that he's a Light fan. -- He probably would like the WEn Men.

@bebe777, he uses Wen Men now but since Chaz hasnt expanded the line like he asked I request (he really did), he is happy with the Light set. 

I am making him a Wen guy. Last night when Chaz was on periscope I told him Chaz has a salon in his house. He said the one in PA right? I was happily shocked that he knew that and doing a little dance when he yells back at me "I shouldnt know that!" ROFL!

* bebe777 high fives @nikki48 *

Way to go, you'll have him fully converted before he even realizes it. Smiley Wink