WEN

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Chaz posted on FB this is the last one hour show. I thought this was a two hour show?

@nikki48, oh noooo! dont say its so. It was supposed to be a 2 hour show.

At the start of the show the host said they had sold 32,000 TSVs. Last TSV in December sold about 44,000 TSVs.

@bebe777, here's hoping for a prime time boom!

@nikki48, yup, thye'll be adding my order to their total soon. Smiley Wink

And it's 35,000 TSVs so far.

I know that Chaz is looking to launch his new Light line but I don't think it's as popular a TSV selection... and a lot of us still have SC for five (or more years). -- That said, I basically ordered this for the two new Light products... and I happened to actually need a new CA CC... lol, one every 4.5 years Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Hi @bebe777! I'm here. Cat Happy

@HSB1204, YAY!!! great to see you. Smiley Happy I'm glad that you could pry yourself away from work. Smiley Happy

@bebe777  Yes, that was a tough one. Work or Wen - which to choose? Cat Very Happy

@HSB1204, lol, now don't make me come after you with a wet spoon... no idea what that means but a good friend of mine used to use that threat on her kids... and it worked. Smiley Wink

@bebe777  Haha. No worries. It's Friday afternoon so I was ready to log off and start the weekend! Cat Happy

@HSB1204, it's a great way to start the weekend. I raced to get home in time. Smiley Happy

lol, I picked up the fragrance sets last year and since I haven't been home except for about a week... I've hardly tried them... hopefully in about two weeksSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

I'm sitting on my hands here, shopping my stash for now.  I have plenty of CC and don't use hairspray so I'm safe from the TSV.  Now, Styling products may be a sore temptation to me though! Lets' see what's on offer!

@candys mine, I hear you. Smiley Happy

I've been really good so far. I love SOB and I really want to purchase the trio CC/Oil/RTM... but I already have three of those sets from last year so I really don't need more. 

I'll probably be heading over to Chaz's site to pick up some FAS/WCM & SGGT at 50% off though. Smiley Wink

@candys mine which styling products are your weak points?

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777  Haha. No worries. It's Friday afternoon so I was ready to log off and start the weekend! Cat Happy

@HSB1204, it's a great way to start the weekend. I raced to get home in time. Smiley Happy

lol, I picked up the fragrance sets last year and since I haven't been home except for about a week... I've hardly tried them... hopefully in about two weeksSmiley Happy

@bebe777  I worked from home today so I just had to move away from the office chair. It saves me some gas and the commute. Cat Happy

At least you're making progress in trying out everything you've bought. Cat Happy I'm not into EDPs so at least that was an easy way for me to save my money. Cat Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

I made the mistake of organizing my Wen collection by products. So now all of my oils are together, styling creams, mousses, RTM, etc. Well, you can see them all laid out when you open my linen closet door. This means hubby now knows how much I have, lol.

When I told him today was Wen day, he said "You dont need anymore". I sold him with the light CC, he LOVES light. So I have been pretty good (Pom TSV, 319 texturizing spray and SCB 3 piece set). I'm done........ hopefully.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Ok folks, Chaz is talking about the EDP minis... so which are your faves:

• Traditional: Cucumber Aloe, Pink Jasmine Peony, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian Fig, SixThirteen, and Light by Chaz Dean
  • Seasonal: Fall Tuscan Pear, Winter White Citrus, Spring Honey Lilac, Summer Honey Peach, Summer Mango Coconut and Light by Chaz Dean
Respected Contributor

Styling cream, RTM, and I'm even getitng to like the mousse!  Oils goes without saying but I have a lot of those in the cores and I'm on the fence about getting a spring oil, TOO Floral?

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Ok folks, Chaz is talking about the EDP minis... so which are your faves:

• Traditional: Cucumber Aloe, Pink Jasmine Peony, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian Fig, SixThirteen, and Light by Chaz Dean
  • Seasonal: Fall Tuscan Pear, Winter White Citrus, Spring Honey Lilac, Summer Honey Peach, Summer Mango Coconut and Light by Chaz Dean

Cucumber, Bamboo Green Tea, Light, Fall Tuscan Pear, Winter White Citrus, Summer Honey Peach and Summer Mango Coconut.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I made the mistake of organizing my Wen collection by products. So now all of my oils are together, styling creams, mousses, RTM, etc. Well, you can see them all laid out when you open my linen closet door. This means hubby now knows how much I have, lol.

When I told him today was Wen day, he said "You dont need anymore". I sold him with the light CC, he LOVES light. So I have been pretty good (Pom TSV, 319 texturizing spray and SCB 3 piece set). I'm done........ hopefully.

@nikki48  Your husband should just appreciate that you let him use some of your Wen. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204, soooo what's your damage so far? Smiley Wink

@bebe777  I've been good so far. I only ordered the SHL trio with the CC, SC and mousse.

Did you end up getting the TSV in CA? Are you getting the TTS so that you can try it in December? Cat Tongue

* bebe777 mumbles something underher breath as she hunts through her kitchen drawer for "something" * Smiley Wink

I haven't picked up the TSV in CA yet but I'll be calling in soon... only 1400 CA left.

ANd I'm still thinking about the TTS... probably for March... but is it 2017 or 2018? Smiley Wink

@bebe777  Yes, better get your CA before it sells out!

I used the TTS today and got some decent waves. If I really want to keep all the waves I do need to use non-Wen products since I need more hold. I'm thinking you'll probably wait until 2018 to try the TTS. Cat Wink

@HSB1204, lol, I've been around long enough to hear all the alarm bells about CA stock bening low. It sells slowly and sells out really slowly. lol, I sound like an Las Vegas gambler. Smiley Wink

The truth about the TTS is that I've been running around so much that I really haven't had the time to use new product properly to take the time to see what works so I'm not in a hurry to buy the TTS. 

That said, the last time I was home for a few days, on a whim, I grabbed my old VTS and a RTM to give them another try. I hadn't tried them since I grew my hair out 7-8 inches.

They actually do make some difference with my longer hair (VTS) in terms of added volume. I probably use a total of 10-15 pumps of VTS and I turn my head upside down and spray the VTS on the under side of my scalp.

Now the RTM helps bring back my little hair waves back on the second day if I scrunch my hair.

Lol, who knew. Smiley Wink