WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - LAST CALL - Summer Seasonals avail thru 8/31

[ Edited ]

Last call... 

The three summer Seasonals are only available through August 31st (today). 

So make sure to pick up all the Summer Mango Coconut (SMC), Summer Honey Peach (SHP), and Summer Lime Coconut Verbena (SCLV) products that you need today.

I've listed all the summer Seasonal products below in messages #1 and #2 (it was too much information to put into one post).

-- bebe Smiley Happy Summer Scents: New Debut & Two Encores

___

Customer Top Rated
QVC Price: $58.00Featured Price: $52.72
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Customer Top Rated
QVC Price: $58.00Featured Price: $52.72
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

___

___

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - LAST CALL - Summer Seasonals avail thru 8/31

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

I was hoping there would be a little overlap and FAS would come out this weekend. With all the CLV they are trying to offload that was not going to happen. I wonder if this has been a miscalculation or just larger orders since it will be back next year anyhoo. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

I was hoping there would be a little overlap and FAS would come out this weekend. With all the CLV they are trying to offload that was not going to happen. I wonder if this has been a miscalculation or just larger orders since it will be back next year anyhoo. 

I was wondering the same thing and I also thought we'd see the fall Seasonals available today. I tend to think that they didn't miscalculate on SCLV but rather they're trying to make sure that there's enough product available through the season. 

That said, I wonder what they do with the excess product. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some of the excess CC in the December TSV (assuming we have the 5-16oz CC bottles). 

I don't know if Chaz uses the out of season Seasonal products in his salon or not.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

The seasonals are sometimes available at the end of the month.  I ordered the winter seasonal last year on November 26, 2014. 

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

The seasonals are sometimes available at the end of the month.  I ordered the winter seasonal last year on November 26, 2014. 

Yes, that's what I had been hoping would happen now that we have seen it happen several times, but it seems we'll wait for tomorrow.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

I was also surprised that the fall seasonals aren't already available.  I got spoiled with the early availability in the past seasonsSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Since I will only be using FTP during the fall and probably not for another month, I don't really mind that it isn't available yet.  I also still have some from last year that I haven't used yet.  Once it starts getting a little cooler, I will start using FTP but will probably still finish my summer seasonals that are already opened.  I like to use my cleansing conditioners once they are opened.  Even though, I do rotate them occasionally.  

Honored Contributor

Last call for the summer Seasonals everyone. It's five hours and counting...

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

th-1.jpg