WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - July Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

Oh, a better choice by far! @sailor_moon, there will be a lot of "support" found, and any Wenner will be immediately found to be "crazy", "hateful" and just "upset" persons, negating simply "honest opinion" Woman LOL Those were actual quotes, but by far not all of them!

Regular Contributor

Team WEN arrived home safe. In a Periscope today Chaz had some interesting info I thought I would share with you guys. 

On 9/23 along with the TSV the FGP gallon will be offered. 

In October their will be gallons of 613, 319, BGT and MIF offered. 

During the December TSV (some Friday in Dec) WVM will be offered in gallons

during the TSV in March the SOB will be available in gallons. He is still trying to get SHL in gallons. 

He said for the 9/23 TSV it will be 4 "very needed items". He said the price is amazing. 2 of the items that are included in the TSV would be the price if the TSV so it's like getting 3 items for free!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

Team WEN arrived home safe. In a Periscope today Chaz had some interesting info I thought I would share with you guys. 

during the TSV in March the SOB will be available in gallons. He is still trying to get SHL in gallons. 

He said for the 9/23 TSV it will be 4 "very needed items". He said the price is amazing. 2 of the items that are included in the TSV would be the price if the TSV so it's like getting 3 items for free!

@Philosophygirl23 wow awesome info, thank you! Did you mean it is like getting 2 items free or is the TSV actually 5 Pc set?

Ha, @bebe777 I figured the 319 would be in a gallon this year! Smiley Happy I won't be getting it but many will be happy. and MIF, wow!

Geez I sure hope he gets the SHL gallons in time! Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

Good news!  Thanks for sharing!

Trusted Contributor

Now we can begin guessing the "4 needed things". Here's mine:

1)CC

2) styling cream

3) oil

4) mousse

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I do sincerely hope so, @sailor_moon. Though, have to admit they were kind of easy this time around. Too bad one of our new Wenners, who was The Most Passionate and vocal about how much she loved it, turned around and started bashing thread on BB.

I felt sad a little bit, she could post here, and maybe find out what exactly was wrong, and did not work for her. But she never specified any details or even what happened to her hair, just turned. Rejecting and getting offended by any posts from Wenners with any suggestions.....

I perfectly realize and I know, Wen can't be for everyone, but I sincerely wished, she'd post here instead.

@sonechko Yeah, that was kind of weird. I get that Wen has a learning curve and you may need to try a few different things before you figure out exactly what works for you. But there was no real explanation as to what the problem was so why even post about it? Just stop using it and switch to something else.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

@Philosophygirl23 Thanks for all of the updates!

Now I'm really curious about what is going to be in the TSV. I'm all stocked up on gallons so no more of those for me at this point. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I do sincerely hope so, @sailor_moon. Though, have to admit they were kind of easy this time around. Too bad one of our new Wenners, who was The Most Passionate and vocal about how much she loved it, turned around and started bashing thread on BB.

I felt sad a little bit, she could post here, and maybe find out what exactly was wrong, and did not work for her. But she never specified any details or even what happened to her hair, just turned. Rejecting and getting offended by any posts from Wenners with any suggestions.....

I perfectly realize and I know, Wen can't be for everyone, but I sincerely wished, she'd post here instead.

@sonechko Yeah, that was kind of weird. I get that Wen has a learning curve and you may need to try a few different things before you figure out exactly what works for you. But there was no real explanation as to what the problem was so why even post about it? Just stop using it and switch to something else.

Exactly, @HSB1204. Just stop using and switch, if it does not work. What's the big deal? It's just a hair product. Emotions.

Esteemed Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

What a great info, @Philosophygirl23!  Thanks for posting it!  See, Chaz already started spilling the beans! Keep on talking Boss! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

okay - it actually looks like the 'Light' card is right. The EDP Chaz thinks will be available on Sept. 3 at the Q - but he will present it on the 23.