WEN

Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure what else has happened on chat this month, so pardon me for busting in to the convo with a self centered squee. I FINALLY got the POM and MIF oils. YAY! I plan to go @bebe777 style and get rid of these bags while also growing the bananas out of my hair. I'm super excited to see what happens. My hair is already touching my shoulders curly, and a little longer than shoulder when straight. I hope to keep this hair healthy, and grow it a solid four inches curly (so six total approx) as soon as possible. Fingers crossed!

Trusted Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I'm not sure what else has happened on chat this month, so pardon me for busting in to the convo with a self centered squee. I FINALLY got the POM and MIF oils. YAY! I plan to go @bebe777 style and get rid of these bags while also growing the bananas out of my hair. I'm super excited to see what happens. My hair is already touching my shoulders curly, and a little longer than shoulder when straight. I hope to keep this hair healthy, and grow it a solid four inches curly (so six total approx) as soon as possible. Fingers crossed!

@yisbuff2, I did a little double take, when I read this, because for a moment I had this mental image of bananas 🍌 growing out of your hair.

I need to stop thinking so literally.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2, I did a little double take, when I read this, because for a moment I had this mental image of bananas 🍌 growing out of your hair.

I need to stop thinking so literally.

@sailor_moon that is hliarious! I love it. Believe me, if I was growing bananas from my head I'd make a YouTube channel and try to get paaaaaaid. LOL

Trusted Contributor

okay Dooters- we need to change the dynamic of this place, so please give us something... These threads have become quite monotonous.  Just saying...

Esteemed Contributor

@untitled wrote:

okay Dooters- we need to change the dynamic of this place, so please give us something... These threads have become quite monotonous.  Just saying...

Yes @untitled i posted this exact request on Dooters FB page just last week.  It's too quiet here.  I'm having fun working my stash but I want to know what's coming.

Honored Contributor

I am sooooo surprised no more hints about the new Fall seasonal!! I mean, it is almost here, right? Maybe Sept 1 and still no hints? I'm dying here!! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm wondering if someone guessed correctly and hence no more hints?