WEN

Respected Contributor

Happy July everyone! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. It feels like June had just started and now it's over. I'm sure my credit card will be happy to take a break. Hopefully we'll find out what the September TSV and the new fall seasonal will be in the near future.

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I'm disappointed no WCM because I didn't try it yet ( my hair wasn't liking the seasonals so I skipped it), since I found out my hair does like the new seasonal formula I wanted to try it. 

I've really tried over the last year or two to just stick with the CCs that I know my hair likes and not buy everything and have to figure out a way to use it up. I do think the scent of WCM would be one I'd love. WWC not so much. 

@jaxs mom Unless you just really love minty fragrances, you are not really missing anything. WCM is probably the one scent I could have been ok without trying. I gave in to the retirement hype and purchased the OTO 3 CC plus comb. I washed with it a few times and let my son use the rest of my open bottle and gave him another. I have 1 bottle left that I stashed for next winter that I will end up mixing with something else. The scent for me was underwhelming. It is like a tart cranberry minty gum type scent. It was just ok. I wished I had purchased that set in WVM instead. 

I kind of really liked the WCM when I first opened the bottle. I changed my mind after cleansing with it. Most of the seasonal scents don't stay in my hair for that long once my hair is dry but the WCM was clinging to my hair and smelled just as strong as when I used it in the shower. I got so sick of the scent that I just won't use it anymore.

Trusted Contributor

June was a fun and exciting month!  Now we have the hints of the goodies Chaz is working on to look forward to!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - July Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

Yes - that was my confusion when Chaz used the phrase "sheer heaven" for the Fall TSV was he referring to the new CC or the new EDP.  The card did say available Sept 3 - but I think that is wrong and everything will debut Sept 23.  Well of course there is the Aug 15 September Insider...

oh maybe I should add a ' disclaimer' -   the Fall TSV may not even be in the September issue if it wasn't/isn't  quite ready...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - July Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

Happy 1st of July Wenner Friends! Smiley Happy Pretty soon there will be a Happy Fourth of July! Yay! Love it.

We have fire works shot right over our heads here in the middle of Main Chanel going into the Pacific Ocean, right here - in the Marina del Rey.  It is so very fascinating to watch fire works this close sitting on the rocks and with all these hundreds/thousands of boats gathering close by the Fire Work Barge, honking horns.... Love it!

I'm very happy they started to offer free shipping occasionally too! I mean, for me $3 is not all that much, but you know - we all LOVE deals! But I do get really-really happy for @AlohaSun and for @SurferWife, and our other PARADISE girls! They have to pay high shipping price for living in Paradise.......

I had a really good time and lots of laughs too last night, @AlohaSun!  Had problems with slow Internet initially, as usual, when I needed to type and turn pages FAST! 

Never-the-less - it was GREAT!  Seems like everybody is so very quick to be really fun and funny, witty and silly during those @bebe777-organized Chats!

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

Yes - that was my confusion when Chaz used the phrase "sheer heaven" for the Fall TSV was he referring to the new CC or the new EDP.  The card did say available Sept 3 - but I think that is wrong and everything will debut Sept 23.  Well of course there is the Aug 15 September Insider...

oh maybe I should add a ' disclaimer' -   the Fall TSV may not even be in the September issue if it wasn't/isn't  quite ready...

@untitled, lol, noooooo!!! Don't even think that... cause I really want/need the advance Wen Fall TSV info that InsideQ almost always provides. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I am kind of sick right, so I missed last night..

Sounds like it was a good night.

I keep hoping for some Wen kids deals.. i got used to using it on my scalp & kind of like it.

But fun to use other CCs on the rest of my hair...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777

Yeah - when i really thought about this it seems less likely that it will be in the September Issue.  Also considering the later date of the Fall TSV this year.

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@bebe777

Yeah - when i really thought about this it seems less likely that it will be in the September Issue.  Also considering the later date of the Fall TSV this year.

@untitled, I've been using Wen since December 2010 and, in all that time, there's only been one TSV that wasn't in the InsideQ advance listing... and I think it was for a Fall TSV... bummer! Smiley Sad

-- bebe Smiley Happy Smiley Sad Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Happy 1st of July Wenner Friends! Smiley Happy Pretty soon there will be a Happy Fourth of July! Yay! Love it.

We have fire works shot right over our heads here in the middle of Main Chanel going into the Pacific Ocean, right here - in the Marina del Rey.  It is so very fascinating to watch fire works this close sitting on the rocks and with all these hundreds/thousands of boats gathering close by the Fire Work Barge, honking horns.... Love it!

I'm very happy they started to offer free shipping occasionally too! I mean, for me $3 is not all that much, but you know - we all LOVE deals! But I do get really-really happy for @AlohaSun and for @SurferWife, and our other PARADISE girls! They have to pay high shipping price for living in Paradise.......

I had a really good time and lots of laughs too last night, @AlohaSun!  Had problems with slow Internet initially, as usual, when I needed to type and turn pages FAST! 

Never-the-less - it was GREAT!  Seems like everybody is so very quick to be really fun and funny, witty and silly during those @bebe777-organized Chats!

Awwww @sonechko you are most kind.  I want to write more but my laptop's 

track pad is acting up, and my cord is fraying.  Thank goodness for warranties.