WEN

Respected Contributor

Wen Is Going NOWHERE BUT TO STAY

If everyone would just ignore all this nonsense.  Wen is patented, global and climbing.  don't you all see?  In this world of the "almighty buck" Chaz is now a force to reckon with and they cannot stand it and talk is mightier than the sword.  Just ignore and stop even talking about this nonsense and it will go away.  I don't see Chaz very worried about it.  STOP IT and it will go away.  NO Wen product has been pulled as these idiots are posting.  Stop sitting in a corner and letting them scare you all.  Boy they got you all coming and going.  ohhhhh oooohhh, brother!  Chaz did nothing amiss.  They must love the power they have getting everyone on the run.  Well, I use my own mind that God gave geese! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen Is Going NOWHERE BUT TO STAY

[ Edited ]

I do not know of anyone, personally, who has changed their minds about Wen.  

Some people may remember when the auto industry launched a huge campaign against the Suzuki Samuri.  There where claims the Samuri was easily flipped.  At the time there where whispers and later proven Ford was behind the slander.  Suzuki was taking their business.

I  owned one of those baby Jeeps - the Samuri - and it was nice.  I also owned a Jeep at the same time.  I trusted the Samuri more than the Jeep.  It sat lower to the ground.  Suzuki evenutally pulled the vehicle.  It was one of the funniest vehicle I owned.  

I had a patch of hair fall our when I used Wen.  It was also discovered I had Hypothyroidism.  I had hair breakage when I used Pantene.  eryone's experience is different.  My Mother swears by Pantene (ewww).

Chaz was on TV yesterday.  I couldn't listen to what he had to say.  I had to change the channel.  I felt so bad for him.

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

If everyone would just ignore all this nonsense.  Wen is patented, global and climbing.  don't you all see?  In this world of the "almighty buck" Chaz is now a force to reckon with and they cannot stand it and talk is mightier than the sword.  Just ignore and stop even talking about this nonsense and it will go away.  I don't see Chaz very worried about it.  STOP IT and it will go away.  NO Wen product has been pulled as these idiots are posting.  Stop sitting in a corner and letting them scare you all.  Boy they got you all coming and going.  ohhhhh oooohhh, brother!  Chaz did nothing amiss.  They must love the power they have getting everyone on the run.  Well, I use my own mind that God gave geese! 

I don't think ignoring this issue is the way to go .... anyone who uses Wen should read everything they can about it and then make an intelligent decision based on their own experience with the product .... everybody is different & what works for some does not work for others ..... if you use Wen & love it then by all means continue to do so .... ignoring something is never a good thing especially when it comes to your health.

Honored Contributor

I get a rash from peaches..........never thought of suing orchard owners

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I can't believe the fanaticism and irrational replies about Wen. So, it's a class action suit of more than 200 people. They can't all be kooks or have health issues that influence the use of this product.

Fine, if you like it, but the fact remains that Chaz Dean and his company will have to mount a defense -- and perhaps admit that some ingredients can indeed cause bad effects. In which case, it's a case of Caveat Emptor.

Respected Contributor

I mean really now.  Ignoring garbage rumours IS the best way to go.  I mean we're talking something to cleanse hair with not something for medicinal use.  In the beginning when it was first introduced, years ago, all Chaz said was if you know how to use shampoo then you can use Wen.  It's that simple but like always you have some that have to bash and make a big deal out of nothing.  Anyone that doesn't like a product just don't use it.  I don't believe Wen can make anyone's hair fall out either.  Now, like any product someone may have an allergic reaction to an ingredient but if that happens all that is needed is to stop the usage and it will go away.  For instance.  I used anti bacterial liquid hand soap on mucus membrane area on me in the shower and I suffered a nasty reaction.  It was a dumb thing to do but I just don't do that anymore and it went away.  I did not know it was strictly for hands.  Anyway, the 613 body treatment is so amazing that my skin is better now than when I was in my teens and I'm 60.  LIke the other poster said.  If they had a reaction to peaches they're not gonna sue an orchard or something like that and I agree with that.  Should I have sued the liquid hand soap company?  Well I'm not gonna.  I just know not to use it.  It's really lousy how people have to down others that are successful.

Super Contributor

I'm just so baffled that people don't see how using Wen is pretty much the same as using a water-soluble cleansing cream/lotion on your face. There's the added difficulty of removing the product through your hair, but that just takes some practice and a bit of (gentle) elbow grease. If I used lather on my face to wash every day, my skin would be pulling apart at the seams, no matter how gentle the soapy cleanser. My scalp's the same. I'm also baffled that people don't read up on the ingredients if they're so concerned. There's plenty of good info that proves there's nothing that outlandish in Wen. IMHO, it's just a well-formulated product. i can see people not liking the menthol and/or scents, but to say there's some magically malicious ingredient in Wen(?!). I imagine if it was so horrific Paula Begoun's crew would be on the warpath after it, but they're not.

Super Contributor

There aren't any harsh detergent chemicals in the Wen cleansing conditioner that would cause anyone's hair to fall out leaving bald spots. There are reasons too numerous to mention that could result in hair loss, health, diet, hormones, stress, illness, and many other hair products. I used a popular, well known hair shampoo bought from another shopping channel that left my hair dry, brittle and a tangled mess.  Even the companion hair conditioner  that suppose to soften my hair just made things worse. It was either scissor cut my hair or pull my hair out to remove the tangles.  I loss a lot of hair. This shampoo even left my hands dry, irritated and peeling.  I simply decided not to order or use the product again, not sue the company. 

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Wow, I must be lucky because God gave me a much bigger mind than what he gave to geese.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Touche!