WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - new subscribers to The Insider, have you received your copy of InsideQ yet?

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily @Susan25 @World Traveler and @yisbuff2, on a different Wen thread each of you had each mentioned that you still had not been added to the QVC InsideQ subscription list. -- It was an older thread, so I don't know if you have been added to the InsideQ subscription list in the interim.

__

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below in post #29 of this thread. Since this info was shared just before the December 5th Wen TSV, I thought that some of you might have missed and so here's what she said:

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Bebe - please have those needing assistance with the InsiderQ (first time enrollment, manual catch up copies whatever) email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. That way you are not in the middle (and a big thanks for all the things you do to help us!!!) and I can sort out everyone individually. Big Thanks again....

Beth 

Customer Care

__ 

Hopefully, you each have been added to the InsideQ subscription list but, if you haven't, just email Beth and she will take care of it for you. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thank you @bebe777. I did receive the hard copy of The Insider earlier this month, much to my delight after shopping here 18+ years! Woman Very Happy Thank you for the additional information! You are great! 

@EdithEllenLily, thanks for the thanks, and I'm so glad that you finally received your monthly InsideQ hard copy last month. Smiley Happy 

Since it looks as though you have been added to the InsideQ subscriber list, you should now be able to also receive monthly email link to the online edition of InsideQ. -- You just need to go into your QVC account and adjust your settings. -- Below is the information that QVC Customer Care reps shared about how to do this. 

EdithEllenLily, have you tried to do this yet? I'm curious because I'm wondering how simple it is to do this. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

How to activate your subscription to the online edition of InsideQ Magazine

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below on December 4th (it's in post #29 of this thread):

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Paulette, from QVC Customer Care, also shared the information below (it's in post #18 of this thread):

InsideQ subscribers who currently only receive the paper version have the option to also receive the online version by simply clicking on My Account at the bottom of the QVC homepage then Email & Mobile Preferences. Select Promotions* (and any other emails you’d like to receive) and we’ll send you the link every month in the email.

When you access this InsideQ online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available, you can go to the archives and always access the latest online edition of InsideQ.

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - new subscribers to The Insider, have you received your copy of InsideQ yet?

[ Edited ]

@KonaKat wrote:

I subscribed to "The Insider" back when they charged for it. I still receive it but do not get an email link despite asking for it. The funny thing is that when they suspended charging for it, they said only the current customers would continue to receive it, which I have. I just don't get an email link which I have requested. It is no big deal to me as I like the paper copy and get it sufficiently in advance to make decisions.

@KonaKat, I'm so glad that you finally received your monthly InsideQ hard copy. Smiley Happy 

Since it looks as though you have been added to the InsideQ subscriber list, you should now be able to also receive monthly email link to the online edition of InsideQ. -- You just need to go into your QVC account and adjust your settings. -- Below is the information that QVC Customer Care reps shared about how to do this. 

KonaKat, after you go into your QVC account and modify your account preferences so that you will be emailed future online edtions of InsideQ, could you let me know if the instructions below were easy to follow.  I'm curious because I'm wondering how simple it is to make this change to your account. Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below on December 4th (it's in post #29 of this thread):

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Paulette, from QVC Customer Care, also shared the information below (it's in post #18 of this thread):

InsideQ subscribers who currently only receive the paper version have the option to also receive the online version by simply clicking on My Account at the bottom of the QVC homepage then Email & Mobile Preferences. Select Promotions* (and any other emails you’d like to receive) and we’ll send you the link every month in the email.

When you access this InsideQ online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available, you can go to the archives and always access the latest online edition of InsideQ.

___

Trusted Contributor

Hey @bebe777 - sorry for not replying sooner! I have gotten both the link and my hard copy for 2 months. WOO! Thank you for the directions! It allowed me to salivate over the Dec TSV for a hot minute or two. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Hey @bebe777 - sorry for not replying sooner! I have gotten both the link and my hard copy for 2 months. WOO! Thank you for the directions! It allowed me to salivate over the Dec TSV for a hot minute or two. Smiley Happy

@yisbuff2, GREAT!!!! Smiley Happy

Thanks for getting back to me about this. Smiley Happy I've sort of made this a personal mission to make sure that every single last Wenner who wants to have a subscription to InsideQ gets a subscription to InsideQ Magazine... lol, and the online email as well. Smiley Wink

btw, was it difficult for you to go into your QVC account and modify your email preferences so that you would receive email for the online links to InsideQ magazine? 

Are the instructions listed below easy to follow? lol, do they make sense? Smiley Happy

Have a great Xmas holiday!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

When you access this InsideQ online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available, you can go to the archives and always access the latest online edition of InsideQ.

___

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 I was able to change my preferences easily! I just waited to see if it would work, and it did! I got the email first and the paper copy I think the same month (can't quite recall). It went really quickly for me.

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bebe777 I was able to change my preferences easily! I just waited to see if it would work, and it did! I got the email first and the paper copy I think the same month (can't quite recall). It went really quickly for me.

@yisbuff2, great news!!! Yippee Kay Yay Kioooo!!! Smiley Happy

I haven't checked out the QVC account preferences page and so I wasn't sure if it was easy to do. lol, so you are my test case... and you passed with flying colors. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I haven't checked out the QVC account preferences page and so I wasn't sure if it was easy to do. lol, so you are my test case... and you passed with flying colors. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Woo! Smiley Happy @bebe777 Now if only I could figure out how to add a dang picture. I had one in the "waiting for approval" bucket for a week, but it never got approved. I just wanted to show y'all my Wen hair! Oh well.

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Woo! Smiley Happy @bebe777 Now if only I could figure out how to add a dang picture. I had one in the "waiting for approval" bucket for a week, but it never got approved. I just wanted to show y'all my Wen hair! Oh well.

@yisbuff2, bummer!!! I'd love to see your Wen hair. Smiley Happy

You might want to go to the Suggestion Box forum and ask the moderators for help in a new thread. The mods are really great about helping people out... and if you're having this problem, it's likely that others are having it as well. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@yisbuff2, bummer!!! I'd love to see your Wen hair. Smiley Happy

You might want to go to the Suggestion Box forum and ask the moderators for help in a new thread. The mods are really great about helping people out... and if you're having this problem, it's likely that others are having it as well. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Good call @bebe777! I'm going to do it. I thought about just attaching it to a message, but then I was afraid it could spread around the innernetz! LOL! Moussee moo hair do coming soon to YOU!

Trusted Contributor

Bebe, I apologize for not responding sooner. I'm having difficulty seeing my notifications. My hard copy of the Insider has been arriving sooner than it had been and I have made the necessary changes in account preferences and hopefully I'll start receiving the email copy soon. Thank you so very much once again for all that you do for everyone❤️!

P.S. One of these days I'll figure out how to highlight your name so you can see I responded in your notifications😀.