WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - subscribing - have you received your copy yet?

[ Edited ]

I've modified my original post for this thread (you'll find my original post at the very end of this first post). 

Going forward, I'd like to use this thread as a way for Wenners to check in if they are still having problems being added to the InsideQ Magazine subscription list. 

This thread is also a great way to let new Wenners know how they can subscribe to InsideQ Magazine which folks commonly call "The Insider". -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

What is InsideQ Magazine? 

Each monthly issue of InsideQ Magazine includes information on new upcoming new products available at QVC, as well as advance TSV order numbers for about ten upcoming TSVs (Today's Special Values).

Being able to order TSVs in advance means that you don't have to worry about making sure that you order it on the day of the TSV. This way you don't have to worry about whether or not your particular TSV option is going to be sold out early on the day of the TSV... because you can simply order your TSV in advance. 

Each upcoming Wen TSV advance order number(s) is almost always listed in the prior month's edition of InsideQ. -- This information allows you to purchase your Wen TSVs several weeks before the TSV is on the air. 

Additionally, people who have InsideQ subscriptions are not allowed to post this information on the QVC forums (bad stuff can happen... it's a real headache) so we just don't post that info. -- So the easiest way to get this advance info is just to get your own subscription to InsideQ Magazine.

___ 

How do I subscribe to InsideQ Magazine?

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below on December 4th (it's in post #29 of this thread):

Bebe - please have those needing assistance with the InsiderQ (first time enrollment, manual catch up copies whatever) email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you join InsideQ as soon as possible because it can take 6-8 weeks for QVC to process your request. 

InsideQ used to be available to all QVC customers on a subscription basis ($12/year). A few years back, and without any warning, they closed it to new subscribers... which really upset those who wanted to join. Since then, it's been available to the current subscribers (at no charge) but not open to new membership. 

Recently QVC has reopened InsideQ subscriptions to everyone at no charge, so I'd recommend that everyone get an InsideQ subscription while it's still open to new enrollment. Thank you QVC!!! Smiley Happy

___

InsideQ Magazine is mailed out at the end of each month

In November 2015, Beth in QVC Customer Care shared the information below...

To Everyone who is currently receiving InsiderQ:

There has been a very recent change to when we mail out the magazines - they are mailed out between the 20th and 27th of each month in an attempt to make sure any last minute changes are included (as best we can!). Thanks everyone for your patience!

___

Online edition of InsideQ Magazine is emailed to subscribers in the middle of each month

The online edition of the following month's InsideQ Magazine is emailed to subscribers about two weeks before that particular month. -- For example, the January 2016 online edition of InsideQ was emailed to subscribers on December 15th.

Usually the online edition of InsideQ Magazine is emailed out around the 15th of every month. Occasionally, it's been emailed out as early as the 12th of the month and, once in a while, it's been emailed out as late as the 17th of the month.

___  

How long does it take for your InsideQ subscription request to be activated? 

It takes about 6-8 weeks for you to receive your first hard copy of InsideQ Magazine in the mail (i.e. post office snail mail).

In message #18 of this thread, Paulette (from QVC Customer Service) shared this information: Please be aware that it may take up to two months to receive your first issue.

___ 

How to activate your subscription to the online edition of InsideQ Magazine

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below on December 4th (it's in post #29 of this thread):

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Paulette, from QVC Customer Care, also shared the information below (it's in post #18 of this thread):

InsideQ subscribers who currently only receive the paper version have the option to also receive the online version by simply clicking on My Account at the bottom of the QVC homepage then Email & Mobile Preferences. Select Promotions* (and any other emails you’d like to receive) and we’ll send you the link every month in the email.

When you access this InsideQ online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available, you can go to the archives and always access the latest online edition of InsideQ.

___

If I move, how do I let QVC know that they need to change the mailing address for my InsideQ subscription? 

Just call customer service 1 800 367 9444 and when you change your address on your membership account your InsiderQ will follow suit. (Beth-QVC)

___

Why I recommend that Wenners all subscribe to InsideQ Magazine

Simply put, having an InsideQ Magazine subscription gives you access to the advance order number(s) for the Wen TSVs. -- And by ordering your Wen TSVs in advance of the official TSV show date, you are always assured of getting your Wen TSVs.

Make sure to place your advance Wen TSV orders early because there is only a limited advance quantity available for purchase (and it sometimes sells out in a few days).

Chaz has three Wen TSVs on QVC each year (which are generally on a saturday):

* Spring -- in March (or early April)

* Fall -- usually on the Labor Day weekend

* December -- usually the first or second weekend of December

Chaz's TSVs offer Wenners the very best values on Wen products (especially the cleansing conditioners). These Wen TSVs are Chaz's gifts to Wenners everywhere, because Chaz does not make a profit on these three TSVs (of course, I don't know what the Q does on their side). Per Wen Dooters and straight from the horse's mouth....

Unfortunately, since I began ordering the Wen TSVs in 2009, there have been at least three instances in which some Wenners did not receive their Wen TSVs. And the more popular a Wen TSV is (because it is a crazy good value), the more likely it is that some Wenners will not receive their Wen TSVs.

The December Wen TSV offers the very best annual Wen cleansing conditioner value. Unfortunately, on Wen TSV day in December 2014 and again in December 2015, some Wenners had their December Wen TSVs cancelled a week or two after they had placed their credit card orders (I was among the Wenners whose December 2014 TSV were cancelled). -- Additionally, three or four years ago, many Wenners did not receive their auto delivery, follow-up shipment of one of the Wen TSVs (again, including mine).

___ 

Advantages of placing your Wen TSV orders in advance by using the InsideQ advance order numbers

By placing an advance order for your Wen TSV, you'll get your TSV in advance and not have to worry about the TSV being oversold when it's launched on the official Wen TSV date.

If you choose that Wen TSV auto-delivery (A/D) option, then you will have the opportunity to receive two additional A/D shipments (for the spring and fall TSVs) or one additional shipment (for the the December TSV) at the TSV value price. 

If you have used the InsideQ advance order numbers to place your TSV orders, then you will receive your Wen TSVs a few weeks before most people receive their Wen TSV orders (which are placed on the official TSV day). -- This means that you will also receive your A/D follow-up TSV orders several weeks before most people receive their A/D follow-up orders. -- If, for some reason, there are not enough TSV kits to fulfill everyone's orders, this issue won't affect your TSV order... because your A/D follow-up TSV shipment had already been shipped to you several weeks before the shortage issue occurred.

Always make sure to place your advance Wen TSV orders early because there is only a limited advance quantity available for purchase (and it sometimes sells out in a few days).

I'll say it one more time, just for good measure, email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com your request for your InsideQ subscription today!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______ 

Wenners who still don't have access to all the InsideQ Magazine options

__ 

Wenners who requested an InsideQ subscription at least 2 months ago, but who still haven't received a hard copy of InsideQ Magazine in the mail 

@2zbeach -- message #39 -- request submitted: 10/1/15 

@Ane1Care -- Insider thread, message #7 -- request submitted: 10/5/15 

@Chefgal411 -- message #34 -- request submitted: 8/1/15 

@FleaMktQn -- message #18 (and also Insider thread, message #24) -- request submitted: 10/5/15

@January121 -- Insider thread, message #2 -- request submitted: 10/5/15 

@Krimpette -- Insider thread, message #8 -- request submitted: 10/5/15 

@Mom2Ro -- message #35 -- submission date not included 

@mzlg -- Insider thread, message #6 -- request submitted: 10/5/15 

@waterlily -- message #45 -- request submitted: 10/1/15

@World Traveler -- Insider thread, message #16 -- request submitted: 9/7/15 

__ 

Wenners who are receiving their hard copies of InsideQ Magazine in the mail, but who are not being emailed their monthly link to the online edition of InsideQ Magazine

@EdithEllenLily -- message #41

@LIndaMJ -- message #33 

@KathT -- message #43

@KonaKat -- message #52

__ 

Wenners who requested an InsideQ subscription less than 2 months ago 

@germanblush -- message #24 -- request submitted: 11/3/15  

@quadmimi -- message #32 (and also Insider thread, message #26) -- requested submitted: 8/1/15 ---- message #49 -- request resubmitted: 12/1/15 

__

The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine is a previous thread in which some Wenners, who still have not received their InsideQ subscription, mentioned when they had originally emailed QVC Customer Service their InsideQ subscription request. 

______

__

__

My original post on November 30th...

At the beginning of August, and in the beginning of October, I shared the information on how people could join The Insider which is also called InsideQ magazine (that info is at the end of this message). 

From what I've read in this forum, it sounds as though most people still have not had their InsideQ subscriptions processed (and it was only supposed to take 4-6 weeks).

Right now, one of the QVC moderators has been helping people with some issues regarding non-delivery of InsideQ and I think that she would probably be willing to help out us as well. 

So if you emailed QVC a request to join The Insider, could you share when you placed your request, and if you've started receiving InsideQ yet (and if you've started receiving the monthly email link to InsideQ). -- I think that having all the information in one thread would make it easier to troubleshoot. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. for current InsideQ members, this is from Beth in QVC Customer Care: 

To Everyone who is currently receiving InsiderQ:

There has been a very recent change to when we mail out the magazines - they are mailed out between the 20th and 27th of each month in an attempt to make sure any last minute changes are included (as best we can!). Thanks everyone for your patience!

___

From my August 1st Wen News - What's Exciting & New (a monthly update) thread...

For the past few years, QVC had closed the InsideQ membership to new members (no one understood why). But recently, QVC seems to have reopened this membership option. -- So make sure you join now, because the August 15th is just two weeks away (it's free to join).

And again, from my October 5th The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine thread... 

Melvin, who is one of the QVC moderators, recently posted this information in message #13 of the "Insider": QVC you're not being fair. thread (from the Q Talk forum): 

The insideQ magazine is free for all to enjoy at this time.  If you'd like to be added to the list of subscribers please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'd be happy to add you. We certainly don't want anyone to feel that's it's a "secret club".  Look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy 

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you join InsideQ as soon as possible because it can take 6-8 weeks for QVC to process your request.

__

__

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - new subscribers to The Insider, have you received your copy of InsideQ yet?

I received mine week of the 16th. Not sure what day. I do remember it was after the Dec issue was posted online which was late this month. I emailed Q & asked to be added to the mailing list on 9-6-15.

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - new subscribers to The Insider, have you received your copy of InsideQ yet?

I requested to be added in early September. I didn't hear anything back and emailed again in October. I received my email link for the first time this month on the 16th and my hard copy in the mail came the following week.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Requested it when you posted the reminder and received it Wednesday.  

Respected Contributor

I don't remember when I requested, when you first gave info I guess..I haven't recieved anything yet...Thank you for checking.

Trusted Contributor

I received the email link around the 16th and tha paper copy just a few days ago!  

Trusted Contributor

Bebe, thank you for being so thoughtful! I made my request in June, received my first copy September 30. On November 16, I received the Insider for November. I've still not received the link for the online copy. Needless to say, I am grateful for peacemanor.blogspot!

Honored Contributor

@bebe777...I received the email link in a very short time...a week or two after your first notification. I haven't received a paper issue, but I don't really care about that since I have the electronic version. I didn't save the email (or I can't find it), so I don't have an exact date.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I got my paper copy last week for the first time. I go online to see it sooner but for my eyesight it is easier to read the paper copy at my leisure
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@bebe777...I received the email link in a very short time...a week or two after your first notification. I haven't received a paper issue, but I don't really care about that since I have the electronic version. I didn't save the email (or I can't find it), so I don't have an exact date.

@bebe777...UPDATE...received my first paper copy in yesterday's mail. So it seems it took 2 months to get it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.