WEN

Honored Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:
@bebe777 (do the notifications work on iPhones?)-- I'm so sorry to hear you and your family are going through a tough time! I hope you have a chance to get breaks every now and then and have some time to take care of yourself as well. I honestly am in awe of all of your energy!

Unrelated, but I got the Pom/TT oil duo. I used the Pom under my eyes twice and started seeing results. Bananas! But the scent of it is so strong! I currently have the bottle in a ziplock bag inside of another ziplock bag in the closer because the scent was overwhelming the entire room it was in. I've never had that happen before! I'm not totally wild about the scent but I can handle it for the benefits. I can't wait to see the results when I use it in my hair. Thanks again for convincing me to get it! ❤️

@jennys kid, it's god to see you around here. ❤️ Thank you so much for your kind words and well wishes. At this point (lol, just in time for Chaz's Wen show and Andrew's Procaps Labs shows) things are moving in a positive direction... and I actually had some time to be on my laptop yesterday and today. We're all really hopeful and I'm so grateful for that. -- I've kept extenting my stay, but I do think that I will be able to get home early next week. 

I'm soooo glad that the Pomegranate (POM) oil is also working for you. It's crazy just how goos the results are (even better than with the Tea Tree (TT) for under eye circles). I'm so glad that it's worked for a number of other Wenners, because I was a bit hesitant to recommend it at first (having never read anything about this positive effect before). Smiley Happy

lol, sorry about the POM scent/smell. I'm not a fan of the POM CC scent, but I really like the POM oil scent, so I hadn't noticed that it had a strong scent. -- You have a great workaround though by sealing the POM oil in your very own Wen Ziploc Vault and then taking it out when needed. 

In another thread I mentioned that someone else had mentioned they had mixed the POM oil and TT oil together. They said it neutralized the sweetness of the POM oil while making the TT oil smell less medicinal. -- You might want to experiment with that by mixing some of each of them together in a dropper bottle. If you don't have an extra dropper bottle, you should be able purchase one at the Vitamin Shoppe for about $1.50 (their own brand of blue glass bottles, 1oz to 4oz). The UWS store across from TJ's has them for sure.

@jennys kid, I hope that you are having a great spring!!! ❤️ Smiley Happy

bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@bebe777thanks for the followup .  well, I'm not crazy then, I am seeing stunning results too.  I get terrible dark circles especially when I flare.  I think I'm going to try to use it twice a day.  Like you I was amazed when I looked in the mirror after using it for just a few days.    😊

beaches ( @ANewHue ), lol, looks like we're not crazy and @jennys kid is seeing great results too. -- Btw, when I first started using the POM oil on my under eyes, I was literally applying it 4-6 times per day (my under eye circles were renting space there). These days (once i get home), I use it twice a day. Smiley Happy

Based on the miniscule amounts of it that I use for each application. The POM oil must be 10-20 times cheaper than any other eye "remedy" out there on the market... and none of those even worked for me. Smiley Happy

I had just had these huge dark circles my whole life and made my peace with them. lol, I really do look younger now. Yippee!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777This is another Wen miracle for me.  I'll tell you Wen is great but it's especially great for people that have health challenges for sure.  Don't know how I would have made it through without all my Wen,  that's why I love it SO much!    I'm being realistic though even though I'm getting excellent results I know when I'm really down not much will help those eyes.  @jennys kid Doesn't seem to like the scent but I've always loved POM it's a big step up from using TT for me.😊

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone!! I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the posts in the Wen forum lately. I really feel like I am missing a lot. I really enjoyed the shows this weekend! Chaz has outdone himself again with all the great deals. I put several things in and out of my cart trying to decide what to get. I finally just got the 32 oz. cc's in all three spring scents. I love the free shipping and easy pay. I guess now I will be stocked up until June. I'm planning to get a gallon of tea tree again in June. It is my fav cc for my first cleanse. Happy Wenning everyone!!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

Hey everyone!! I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the posts in the Wen forum lately. I really feel like I am missing a lot. I really enjoyed the shows this weekend! Chaz has outdone himself again with all the great deals. I put several things in and out of my cart trying to decide what to get. I finally just got the 32 oz. cc's in all three spring scents. I love the free shipping and easy pay. I guess now I will be stocked up until June. I'm planning to get a gallon of tea tree again in June. It is my fav cc for my first cleanse. Happy Wenning everyone!!!

@Hilary77 you certainly are not alone! I am gone for a several hours and come back and there are just so many posts I can't keep up. It gets confusing, lol. I don't even bother trying at this point, just start from the last few and move on. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen Chat APRIL

[ Edited ]

Received my Spring ODO sets that included CC, oil, & RTM. I am happy to report for the most part they are actually fresh products this time. However, my SGGT CC is from 2013, so that is a little disappointing.  I will open the CC soon and plan to use it up before the season ends. My SGGT RTM & oil was MFG in 2016. The oil still has a light fragrance, but it does not smell off or like old olive oil that is rancid like the one I recieved previously and exchanged for SOB. I'm glad I tried SGGT again. My SHL set was all recently produced.

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

Received my Spring ODO sets that included CC, oil, & RTM. I am happy to report for the most part they are actually fresh products this time. However, my SGGT CC is from 2013, so that is a little disappointing.  I will open the CC soon and plan to use it up before the season ends. My SGGT RTM & oil was MFG in 2016. The oil still has a light fragrance, but it does not smell off or like old olive oil that is rancid like the one I recieved previously and exchanged for SOB. I'm glad I tried SGGT again. My SHL set was all recently produced.

@Diva1Donna I'm glad you had better luck with the SGGT oil the second time!

Trusted Contributor

Well, I finally got rid of that albatross around my neck--the 32oz of MIF that I couldn't make myself finish. I just don't care for the scent at all, to put it nicely. I've been trying since the fall to make myself use it up by mixing it with other scents. But I have too many scents that I love and want to use. And why do I want to mix a scent I love with one that I can't stand? I decided to give up and quit feeling guilty every time I look at the bottle. I gave it to my maids today. I don't know which one will end up with it, but I hope she enjoys it. I know most people here loved MIF, but I did not. It's a shame I disliked the scent so much, because the performance was great. Oh well.

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

Well, I finally got rid of that albatross around my neck--the 32oz of MIF that I couldn't make myself finish. I just don't care for the scent at all, to put it nicely. I've been trying since the fall to make myself use it up by mixing it with other scents. But I have too many scents that I love and want to use. And why do I want to mix a scent I love with one that I can't stand? I decided to give up and quit feeling guilty every time I look at the bottle. I gave it to my maids today. I don't know which one will end up with it, but I hope she enjoys it. I know most people here loved MIF, but I did not. It's a shame I disliked the scent so much, because the performance was great. Oh well.

@aprimo I completely agree. I do not care for the MIF scent at all. I ended up using it for a first cleanse until I had emptied the bottle and that was the end of that. No more MIF for me.

Valued Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@aprimo I didn't like the scent at first either. I put the bottle up, then revisited it several months later. I didn't HATE IT as much several months later. I enjoy its performance, but compared to all the WEN formulas, it's not one of my favorites. The scent did grow on me. Oohhhhh heck . . . .  All the scents (which I don't luv) grow on me, given enough time . . . Lol

**Suz**