WEN

Honored Contributor

I'm going to try not to make any major WEN purchases until June; just one or two things here and there. Definitely want to try the balm that's been mentioned lately, so will do that when Chaz is here this month so he gets credit for it.

In June I will need to replenish my gallon Tea Tree; still have a gallon of the Ginger Pumpkin from auto delivery in December, and quite a bit of the Lavender and Vanilla Mint from the gallons too.

Definitely will not be purchasing as many of the gallons as I did last year. Didn't know then how long they would last me, so now that I have my routine down pretty good, I'll be able to gauge better what I really need instead of blindly pulling out the credit card! ha!

Valued Contributor

Hello all!  Happy April! 

I have to go through my stash (a daunting task!) and sort it by manufacture date, so I can use it "oldest first", since discovering that Q has been selling older products.  Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

Hello all!  Happy April! 

I have to go through my stash (a daunting task!) and sort it by manufacture date, so I can use it "oldest first", since discovering that Q has been selling older products.  Smiley Frustrated

@Jen44 I always label my inventory as to when I receive it, but as I go through  my inventory in the next couple weeks to make sure what's what for June, I will have to check those dates too and make sure I don't have to move anything up the food chain, so to speak. Irritating!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't indulge during the last visit as I have a big stash of 613, which I used today. I love it and may be open to additional purchases in June.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

Happy April all.  Does anyone know when Chaz is back on QVC.  I want to know when to look for new spring CC kits.

@lrmuffin When I looked up Wen on QVC and looked at one of the products it says he's back on April 15 and April 16.

@HSB1204, thanks!  That's not too far away.

Respected Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

I'm going to try not to make any major WEN purchases until June; just one or two things here and there. Definitely want to try the balm that's been mentioned lately, so will do that when Chaz is here this month so he gets credit for it.

In June I will need to replenish my gallon Tea Tree; still have a gallon of the Ginger Pumpkin from auto delivery in December, and quite a bit of the Lavender and Vanilla Mint from the gallons too.

Definitely will not be purchasing as many of the gallons as I did last year. Didn't know then how long they would last me, so now that I have my routine down pretty good, I'll be able to gauge better what I really need instead of blindly pulling out the credit card! ha!

I really don't need more Wen for quite a while so I should probably just skip the Wen shows and not be tempted. Cat Tongue

I'm not sure if I'm going to buy a gallon of anything in June. If I do, it would be FIG since it's the one CC that my hair really loves. Aside from that I'm not sure there's anything I'd really want to commit to buying.

Trusted Contributor

I have enough in my stash to last me a couple of years, most likely. So I don't plan to buy much at least until the new seasonal comes out in the fall. Unless Chaz surprises us with something irresistible. Woman Embarassed

I stocked up on the Sept TSV in TT because it was such a good price. So I have no need for any gallons. The only possible exception to that is if there is a WWC gallon, whenever the seasonal gallons come out. I would have to consider that, since WWC is my favorite WEN formula.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

Happy April all.  Does anyone know when Chaz is back on QVC.  I want to know when to look for new spring CC kits.

@lrmuffin When I looked up Wen on QVC and looked at one of the products it says he's back on April 15 and April 16.

@HSB1204 thanks for the info! I was wondering too. Like @lrmuffin said, I want to see what spring kits he might be bringing! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen Chat APRIL

[ Edited ]

It will be interesting to see what he brings, I'm looking forward to that.  I'm so well stocked that unless he makes me an offer I can't refuse, I'm good. With all the talk of expiration dates, I don't want to get too overstocked since I use a lot of seasonal products. Between the Fall and Spring TSVs and some seasonal shopping, I'm pretty well stocked with everything. 

At at this point, I'm going to shop my stash until I use it up and going forward, just buy what I need. I have used WEN long enough to know what works in core, seasonal and restorative, and I'm going to stick with that. I am looking forward to the 2016/2017 seasonals and I'm sure I will want to try those. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure the Aug/Sept TSV will include the most 16 oz of the new seasonal so I'm really looking forward to that.  I also believe the older seasonal TSV's included the 2 oz RTM.