WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen Chat APRIL

[ Edited ]

PJP is the one I'm trudging through, like the performance but really don't like the scent. Probably in the minority but its tooo strong for me. Usually mask it with a different mousse & SC but probably won't repurchase. We all have our favorites, our OKs and the scent we don't like.

Trusted Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

PJP is the one I'm trudging through, like the performance but really don't like the scent. Probably in the minority but its tooo strong for me. Usually mask it with a different mousse & SC but probably won't repurchase. We all have our favorites, our OKs and the scent we don't like.

I like the PJP, but I agree it is too strong. When I use it, I mix it half and half with 319. Then I use the 319 styling products. That dilutes it enough to not be overpowering in the shower. The scent on my hair after it dries is light enough that I actually enjoy it. I like it, but it's not one of my most favorites.

We don't all have to like the same things. I just give myself guilt because it's expensive and if I had any discipline I'd make myself finish some of my less favorites before buying anything new. But I don't. Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

@segrl21 I still have half a bottle of PJP left and I'm having a hard time getting through it because the scent lingers quite a bit in my hair. I agree that it's a pretty strong scent so I probably should try to mix it with something else.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@segrl21 I still have half a bottle of PJP left and I'm having a hard time getting through it because the scent lingers quite a bit in my hair. I agree that it's a pretty strong scent so I probably should try to mix it with something else.

@HSB1204 I love BGT & PJP mixed together, but I also love PJP by itself Cat Very Happy

I like to use PJP CC for leave in, with BGT SC & mousse

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

I like the PJP, but I agree it is too strong. When I use it, I mix it half and half with 319. Then I use the 319 styling products. That dilutes it enough to not be overpowering in the shower. The scent on my hair after it dries is light enough that I actually enjoy it. I like it, but it's not one of my most favorites.

We don't all have to like the same things. I just give myself guilt because it's expensive and if I had any discipline I'd make myself finish some of my less favorites before buying anything new. But I don't. Woman Embarassed

Agreed, PJP is very strong peony scent. The scent reminds me of a Josie Maran body butter that I tried once. I can't remember the name of it but it smelled like roses potpourri and I didn't like it. I am still really bummed that the Jasmine did not dominate the scent of this one. I had such high hopes. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@HSB1204 I love BGT & PJP mixed together, but I also love PJP by itself Cat Very Happy

@FleaMktQn Thanks! I may have to give that a try. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze hi, also forgot to mention that cream has NO odor.

Valued Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

Tried a mixture of BGT & PJP today as you suggested. Can barely smell the PJP scent and BGT is my favorite scent. Used BGT as the leave-in & the SC.  Don't know why I didn't think of it before, thanks for the suggestion.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze hi, also forgot to mention that cream has NO odor.

@ANewHue ahhh good, I was going to ask you if there was any. I especially hate that mentholy, icy hot type of scent/feel on my skin. Does it have any tingling? I didn't see any menthol or similar type ingredient in it. I am definitely going to get some and have my mom try it too on days she is achy (she has RA and her meds control it pretty well but occasionally there is some little flare ups).

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze  Hey girl,  no no tingling nothing, it's just like putting my Wen lotion on lol

its really a great thing.  Yes, definitely turn your mom on to it, it will definitely help.