WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO - Seasonal CC, Oil & RTM 3-piece kit

I am pleasantly surprised that this was offered so early even before June 1. I got my SHP😀
Respected Contributor

@bebe777  Oh thanks for the update....I can't use it, but am hoping for a Wen Men's deal for my Hub...If there is a kit I hope it has the new paste in it!...

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

My MacBook Air is malfunctioning so I can't send out an alert for this. -- I'm going to try to send it out later today. -- bebe Smiley Happy

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit - A282015
A282015
Free Standard S&H
WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit
Choose Coconut Lime or Mango Coconut
QVC Price: $85.00
One Day Only Price: $69.96

Thanks @bebe777 for posting about this kit.  I don't really need anything but decided to order the SHP scent since I use this most of the time in the summer.  I definitely won't be ordering anymore summer CC in any formula since I already have several cc's in my stash that I haven't even opened yet.  I can always use more SHP oil even though I am still working on another 4 oz size of SHP.  With all of these kits being offered I really have quite a stash of 4 oz oils.  

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, @bebe777. I decided against a gallon, but I'm really happy to see this being offered because I really wanted to try the seasonal oils. Great price for all of it! Great easy pay, too! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO - Seasonal CC, Oil & RTM - $69.96 & free S&H

[ Edited ]

A and B Names Notifications

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit is a great way to try one of the Seasonal scents and to try out one of Chaz's wenderful Treatment Oils!!! You also get free S&H and they basically throw in the Replenishing Treatment MIst (RTM) for free!! 

The three Wen summer Seasonal scents are: 

* Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) 

* Summer Honey Peach (SHP) 

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV)

___

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit is a great ODO value (priced at $69.96 plus free S&H). It is available in ALL three summer Seasonal scents and includes:

* 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $32.82 at QVC

* 6-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- best price, about $22.50 at QVC

* 4-fl oz Treatment Oil -- $56.38 at QVC

Just the 16oz. CC size and Oil would be $89.20 at QVC, so it's a great value. 

Even if you do the "best value" CC math, it's still a very good deal. -- Half of the 32oz Seasonal CC which sells for $52.74, is $26.37 (that gives you the 16oz CC size). -- If you add this best price 16oz Seasonal CC price to the Wen Seasonal Oil price ($56.38), your two item total is $82.75 plus two S&H charges.

So essentially you are saving between $13 and $20 just for the 16oz CC and the 4oz Oil... and the 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist is being thrown in for free... plus the S&H is also free!!

I'd recommend that you place your orders asap because I think it's likely that some of the scents will sell out early (there are 11am ET and 10pm ET Wen Shows today).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  A 

@addicted2q @Adelina @Aeon @AliMar @AlleyCat @AlohaSun @Andreatoo (in bold) @ANewHue @AngelPuppy1 @appleseed @AprilBird @aprimo @Aresnz @Arianny @Atellam @HairAddict 

Names:  B 

@BackwoodsBarbie @bballwidow @beach-mom @beatlefan @BigAppleBella @Beautoxica @bebe777 @beepzipzang @Beeweaver @BethanyB @betsyblue @BExplorer @Bhvbum @BichonEmma @blackhole99 @bleueyez28 @blondeshoediva @blondie13 @BabyYoda @bohemian @Bohemian @BootLvr @Boxerdoglover @Brdwygurl @Brenda810 @brewhaha @Buck-i-Nana @Buckeye815 @ButterflyGirl @butterflygirl69 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

C Names Notifications

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit is a great way to try one of the Seasonal scents and to try out one of Chaz's wenderful Treatment Oils!!! You also get free S&H and they basically throw in the Replenishing Treatment MIst (RTM) for free!! 

___

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit is a great ODO value (priced at $69.96 plus free S&H). It is available in ALL three summer Seasonal scents and includes:

Even if you do the "best value" CC math, it's still a very good deal. -- Half of the 32oz Seasonal CC which sells for $52.74, is $26.37 (that gives you the 16oz CC size). -- If you add this best price 16oz Seasonal CC price to the Wen Seasonal Oil price ($56.38), your two item total is $82.75 plus two S&H charges.

So essentially you are saving between $13 and $20 just for the 16oz CC and the 4oz Oil... and the 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist is being thrown in for free... plus the S&H is also free!!

I'd recommend that you place your orders asap because I think it's likely that some of the scents will sell out early (there are 11am ET and 10pm ET Wen Shows today).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  C  

@c_la_vee @cac140 @Caitlinh429 @CamilleP @Campion @cancun08 @CANDLEQUEEN @candys mine @Catbelly @CatLoverDogsToo @catmom3 @Ceci @cerinthe @cgil @Cheezit @Chefgal411 @Chicago-girl @ChicagoHeather2 @chickenmoo @ChocolateLime @ChynnaBlue @Cindi10 @Citrine1 @ClassySassyGal @cnd8 @CoCo87 @coffeegal @CoG @Colonel Meow @casamtn @cosmic1 @Cotygirl @course24 @Cin001 @Cranberries @crblu @croemer @Curiousincali @CWS22 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

D through F Names Notifications

___

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit is a great ODO value (priced at $69.96 plus free S&H). It is available in ALL three summer Seasonal scents and includes:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  D 

@Dakota66 @danabanayna @Daycaremom816 @Deanie @deja vu @delaneysmom @delish91 @Dessert1st @Diva1Donna @divadeb @CalMom @dogma @Doherty @Dorianwalk @dotgirl @doxie1 (in bold) @DoxieMomma @LoraR @DrCEB @Drythe 

Names:  E - F  

@Ebrennix @Ebrennix @EdithEllenLily @ElleMc @enw5002 @equss @EvieJ @Faith1818 @fashionqueen @Felixfan @FleaMktQn @FormerlyFabulous @foundinlv @free-spirit @Fressa @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

G through I Names Notifications

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  G  

@GCR18 @geezerette @Gram W @gemslily @germanblush @gmvaldez @golfgal @GoochiePooDoo @pggoody @gracewade @gramygram @GrannieJannie @Graysonsmom @Gussie2007 

Names:  H  

@HangingTen @happycat @HappyDaze @Harley2013 @hatetoiron @HBNY74 @hecate @hennypenny3 @hfpint @Hilary77 @hockeymom5 (second listing) @GingerPeach @HonnyBrown @Hop @hopi @HSB1204 

Names:  I  

@kwkelley @Ibby114 @icezeus @ImaBElover @sktchy @islandgrrl @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

J and K Names Notifications

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  J  

@Hope4102 @vcdrt @janjan @jaxs mom @jay633 @jazzbabe @jb20 @Jeannie29 @Jen44 @jennys kid @Jhincher @JohGlo @jp926 @jpie @jrq @Julie_23 @Julie2228 @jurby 

Names:  K  

@Kardi @KarenaJeannette @karin334 @karlam @karmakat @Karnerblue @KateBee @kathie66 @Katmary @katwalk @kefromCA @Kelseyrr @Kempokim @KentuckyWoman @kesselrun @Kitkat21 @kjae @kjcteach1 @Kjelle @KJPA @cddh @KMBSAB @KonaKat @kricket3142 @ksporter53 @ktbCA57 @KumiC @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

L Names Notifications

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  L  

@Labbylove @Maltichonmom17 @LadyEsmerelda @ladygirl @Ladygolighty41 @LAMS @LaNiece @Laura14 @Laural @leavesgalore @Leothelion @Mgggg1 @liliblu @LIndaMJ @Sunnycorle @littlepixie @CoastalGal @Ljwm @LKDKK2 @lovetoshoptoo @lovinglife @lrmuffin @Lucky Duck @LucysMommy @lusinia @luvingit @Luvitorleaveit1 @LUVLUVLUVTOSHOP @Luv_My_Beagle @LuvMyPuppies @luvzchiz @lyn61 @lynne6was7 @Lynnster67 @bebe77