WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Alert - 5/29 - ODO - Seasonal CC, Oil & RTM - $69.96 & free S&H

[ Edited ]

A big HUGE thank you to the new Wen forum member who also posted the information about this great deal a few minutes after I posted it!!! Smiley Happy

Her name was something like msfweather... but she took down her thread before I could thank her. Smiley Sad

Just before midnight last night my MacBook Air jammed and just wouldn't do anything... lol, and then my iPhone jammed... maybe bad reception, who knows. I was so frustrated because it took me forever to post a Wen ODO thread on my iPhone because I wanted to make sure that everyone knew about this great deal so that they could get it in their preferred scent(s). 

I was sooooo happy to see msfweather had posted the information as well!!! Smiley Happy

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit is a great way to try one of the Seasonal scents and to try out one of Chaz's wenderful Treatment Oils!!! Smiley Happy You also get free S&H and they basically throw in the Replenishing Treatment MIst (RTM) for free!! Yippee!! Smiley Happy

The three Wen summer Seasonal scents are: 

* Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) 

* Summer Honey Peach (SHP) 

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV)

There's more information on this great deal below. -- bebe Smiley Happy 

___

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit is a great ODO value (priced at $69.96). It is available in ALL three summer Seasonal scents and includes:

* 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $32.82 at QVC

* 6-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- best price, about $22.50 at QVC

* 4-fl oz Treatment Oil -- $56.38 at QVC

Just the 16oz. CC size and Oil would be $89.20 at QVC, so it's a great value. 

Even if you do the "best value" CC math, it's still a very good deal. -- Half of the 32oz Seasonal CC which sells for $52.74, is $26.37 (that gives you the 16oz CC size). -- If you add this best price 16oz Seasonal CC price to the Wen Seasonal Oil price ($56.38), your two item total is $82.75 plus two S&H charges.

So essentially you are saving between $13 and $20 just for the 16oz CC and the 4oz Oil... and the 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist is being thrown in for free... plus the S&H is also free!!

I'd recommend that you place your orders asap because I think it's likely that some of the scents will sell out early (and, for sure, during the presentation this evening) -- Yippee!!! Thank you Chaz and Dooters for listening to our (lol, and "my") requests!!! Smiley Happy 

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00     One Day Only Price: $69.96
Available for 5 Easy Payments

___

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO - Seasonal 3-piece kit

[ Edited ]

Thanks for letting us know!  Also looks like you can get Summer Honey Peach in this too.  It doesn't pull up a picture of it, but you can select it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO - Seasonal CC, Oil & RTM 3-piece kit

@bebe777 thanks! Since, I am not planning on any gallons this visit, I was hoping for this to try SCLV CC this summer. I also want SHP too. I may also get the SMC for my son.
Esteemed Contributor

😊Thanks @bebe777. Lol well looks like being good just went out the window.

Honored Contributor

I got mine in the Honey Peach!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I'm SUPER happy they are offering this right off the start! This is a great deal, especially for anyone how likes the oils. I'm getting at least 2 in SHP. I've still got a lot of SCLV from last year. DH prefers the SMC but I don't think he needs the oil or RTM and I don't care for the scent, so I'll wait on a better ODO for him. Ok, ok, ok, I'll probably get 3 in SHP. The SHP oil is by far my favorite to use on my body. It leaves my skin glistening. I'm trying to talk myself out of a gallon of SHP and just take advantage of all the ODOs. . . . Ugh, the will power . . . . 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

Thanks @bebe777 - got mine!

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - Thanks! Hope this isn't the beginning of my downward spiral - LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Hi bebe!!!!!!!  Thank you, as always!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

I picked up a smc one.  Finally, rtm in smc!