WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - ODO - Seasonal CC, Oil & RTM - $69.96 & free S&H

@bebe777 Thanks!  I got the SCLV and thinking about the SHP. Wow Chaz didn't waste any time bringing the deals

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 Thank you Smiley Happy

Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is still a waitlist option available for all three of the WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit Coconut Lime Verbena, Honey Peach or Mango Coconut sets. -- It's now feature priced at $76.96 and it still has free S&H. 

From what Brdwygurl shared in her Maybe hope for those on WL for the ODO thread, it sounds as though the waitlist orders for this Seasonal trio might eventually be filled. Smiley Happy

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit Coconut Lime Verbena, Honey Peach or Mango Coconut  is a great way to try one of the Seasonal scents and to try out one of Chaz's wenderful Treatment Oils!!! Smiley Happy You also get free S&H and they basically throw in the Replenishing Treatment MIst (RTM) for free!! 

The three Wen summer Seasonal scents are: 

* Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) 

* Summer Honey Peach (SHP) 

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV)

There's more information on this great deal below. 

___

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit Coconut Lime Verbena, Honey Peach or Mango Coconut  is a great ODO value (priced at $69.96). It is available in ALL three summer Seasonal scents and includes:

* 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $32.82 at QVC

* 6-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- best price, about $22.50 at QVC

* 4-fl oz Treatment Oil -- $56.38 at QVC

Just the 16oz. CC size and Oil would be $89.20 at QVC, so it's a great value. 

Even if you do the "best value" CC math, it's still a very good deal. -- Half of the 32oz Seasonal CC which sells for $52.74, is $26.37 (that gives you the 16oz CC size). -- If you add this best price 16oz Seasonal CC price to the Wen Seasonal Oil price ($56.38), your two item total is $82.75 plus two S&H charges.

So essentially you are saving between $6 and $12 just for the 16oz CC and the 4oz Oil... and the 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist is being thrown in for free... plus the S&H is also free!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $85.00     Featured Price: $76.96
Available for 5 Easy Payments

___

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 I got my SHP deal...and what a deal it is for 3 products I will absolutely use! I'd already ordered a 32 oz. SHP CC, but couldn't resist when the 3-piece became available. I've never tried the SHP oil or RTM and am looking forward to getting them!

Super Contributor

I ended up on waitlist for Honey Peach as I was gone for the day and didn't see it until it was too late.  It's the only seasonal I can use by itself and I allotted money for it so I'm praying it goes through!!! I DO have some 32 oz from auto-delivery from last year, but am out of the styling products and would like the oil to go with it.  Fig and TT don't smell that great with it, that's for sure! Woman LOL

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@Katmary wrote:

I ended up on waitlist for Honey Peach as I was gone for the day and didn't see it until it was too late.  It's the only seasonal I can use by itself and I allotted money for it so I'm praying it goes through!!! I DO have some 32 oz from auto-delivery from last year, but am out of the styling products and would like the oil to go with it.  Fig and TT don't smell that great with it, that's for sure! Woman LOL

Spoiler

Hi @Katmary, in her Maybe hope for those on WL for the ODO thread, Brdwygurl mentioned that there may be hope for the folks on the waitlist. -- There's more information in her thread. 

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you for the response and all your WENderful work, Bebe! I did see that and ran and checked my status- no luck yet, but I'm still hoping!

Respected Contributor

My SMC kit has shipped YAY Smiley Very Happy

I should have it by Thursday Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@bebe777 I got my SHP deal...and what a deal it is for 3 products I will absolutely use! I'd already ordered a 32 oz. SHP CC, but couldn't resist when the 3-piece became available. I've never tried the SHP oil or RTM and am looking forward to getting them!

If you like SHP CC @vermint I would imagine that you will also really like the SHP oil and rtm.  They all smell the same to me.  SHP is still my favorite seasonal even though it can sometimes be a bit too moisturizing for my hair.  

Respected Contributor

@susan 25 I'm with you on the SHP being my favorite seasonal...followed closely by Fall Tuscan Pear and Winter White Citrus. All of these work really well for me, plus they smell sooooooo good. I like Spring Honey Lilac for performance, but the fragrance isn't my favorite---though I don't think it smells "bad", just not as good as the others!