WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen- Alert - LAST CALL - 200 Cuc Aloe gallons left

[ Edited ]

S Names Notifications 

At 10am ET this morning, on Saturday Monrning Q, Chaz has his first Wen segment for Wen Gallons month.

At the top of the show, the host announced that there were only 400 Cucumber Aloe (CA) gallons left and by the end of the show she mentioned that there were only 200 CA gallons left. 

The CA gallons are in the Wen Classic line: 

WEN by Chaz Dean Classic Cond. One Gallon Auto-Delivery -- $179.00 

WEN by Chaz Dean Classic Cleansing Cond. One Gallon -- $179.00

Bottom line is that it's last call for your CA gallons. You should probably make your CA gallon purchasing decision asap. -- CA gallons tend to sell slowly, but with only 200 CA gallons left there could be a quick run on them.

___  

btw, I'd guess that only about 25-30% of the active Wenners in this forum purchase a Wen gallon. -- Unless you have a particular "go to" Wen formula, purchasing a Wen gallon is probably not the best way to go. 

Also, if you're new to Wen, I'd recommend against purchasing a Wen gallon. It takes a long time to go through a Wen gallon, and if you find other formulas that you prefer later on it's going to take you even longer to go through your Wen gallon. -- Also, Chaz offers a number of great Wen CC values throughout the year, a number of which are "ounce for ounce" better values than the Wen gallons.

There's more information about this  in the very first post of this thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

__

Notifications: 

Names:  S  

@sablesong @SahmIam @sailor_moon @sam96 @Sammybear @SandGirl @Sandyx3 @sasha 1 @sawst14 @SchippyLuv @scottygal @scullychick @sara7 @segrl21 @semian @Serena-1130 @Serenagrace @SFGIANTSGIRL @sharlee @Shaunac @shel01 @shoekitty @Schnauzers4Me @simollie @Socom @sonechko @SoonerSusie @southres @sparklesgirl @specialkbird @StacyCrane @Stars78 @StillFuntoShop @subaru17 @Suebdoo @sueinsf @sugarina @Annette72 @SurferWife @Susan25 @susan kay @Suz585 @SWII @Sweet_Serenity @SXMGirl @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

T through V Names Notifications 

At 10am ET this morning, on Saturday Monrning Q, Chaz has his first Wen segment for Wen Gallons month.

At the top of the show, the host announced that there were only 400 Cucumber Aloe (CA) gallons left and by the end of the show she mentioned that there were only 200 CA gallons left. 

Bottom line is that it's last call for your CA gallons. You should probably make your CA gallon purchasing decision asap. -- CA gallons tend to sell slowly, but with only 200 CA gallons left there could be a quick run on them.

___  

btw, I'd guess that only about 25-30% of the active Wenners in this forum purchase a Wen gallon. -- Unless you have a particular "go to" Wen formula, purchasing a Wen gallon is probably not the best way to go. 

Also, if you're new to Wen, I'd recommend against purchasing a Wen gallon. It takes a long time to go through a Wen gallon, and if you find other formulas that you prefer later on it's going to take you even longer to go through your Wen gallon. -- Also, Chaz offers a number of great Wen CC values throughout the year, a number of which are "ounce for ounce" better values than the Wen gallons.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

__

Notifications: 

Names:  T  

@taquito @TaraBell @tarerye @Tassie @TamiT28 @Teacups @Teesa @Tess70 @thumbprint @tidegirl @Tinkrbl44 @TiredOfNewNames @TKeys @tockerman @Treeinwind @Tribesters @TuesdayTaylor @turquoiseblue @TwinsMom @Tylerpoo @lavendar 

Names:  U - V 

@untitled @VaBelle35 @ValentinaBon @Venezia @vermint @viwanton @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

W through Z Names & Names that begin with a Number - Notifications 

___  

-- bebe Smiley Happy

__

Notifications: 

Names:  W  

@w84WEN @WaterDragon @Wen_Woman @WenDoll10girl @WenGirl42 @wetdragon @dex @WhoLeftTheGateOpen @Wildapple @wingnut @woodyend 

Names:  X - Z 

@XxMoniquexx @77yangya @YorkieMom3 @yisbuff2 @ZebraFeathers @zeldah 

Names:  names that begin with a number  

@1Professor @1Wildhorse @123lollo @2blonde @2swans14 @3cupcakes @anonymous23 @40nu20 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Multi Word Name Notifications 

___  

-- bebe Smiley Happy

__

Notifications: 

NAMES NOT GENERATING NOTIFICATIONS

______ 

Names don't come up on QVC's Notification drop down menu 

Unless you have already post a message to a specific thread (which someone is replying to) someone is replying to, @Adrienne,  your particular name does not come up on the QVC Notification drop down menu for threads. -- This means that forum members who want to contact you (outside of the specific thread in which you post a message) are not able to do so. I was only able to send you by using a backdoor (indirect) method.

@Adrienne 

______

Names which have two or more words in them  

-- @Bella Carro -- @Carri B -- @Denise from Canada -- @Denise in PA -- @Handbell Clunk -- @Jane Di -- @lizzys -- @Love4cats -- @Luv r labs -- @lyn in MI -- @Kriss E -- @Maggie Pie2 -- @MN Mom -- @MorningLover -- @Ms X -- @Nicole WI -- @Puppy Lips -- @Sister Golden Hair -- @Thia-Winter -- @Val in IL -- @bebe77 --

MULTI WORD NAMES DON'T SEEM TO GENERATE NOTIFICATIONS ANY MORE

I'm no longer able to find any way to send Notifications to you which is why you have not been receiving Wen Alerts from me. -- I have the feeling that this is going to make it difficult/impossible for any folks in the QVC forums to send you a Notification that you will actually receive. -- Forum members may send you a Notification, but you probably won't actually receive it.

If you do get this Notification, it's only because I think I have figured out a backdoor way to still send you Alerts (that your will actually receive)... but I don't even know for sure if it works... or for how much longer it will continue to work. 

You may want to read through this Moderator question - problem w/ Notification names thread and then email QVC about getting your notification name modified.

I'd recommend that you modify your names in one of the three ways listed below. -- For example, using the two-word Wen Forever name won't generate a QVC Notification, but using one of the three variations listed below should allow you to receive a Notification sent to you from another forum member:

1)  removing the space(s) between words (i.e. WenForever, instead of Wen Forever)

2)  adding an underscore between each of the words of your name (i.e. Wen_Forever)

3)  adding a hyphen between each of the words of your name (i.e. Wen-Forever)

If you modify your name, please let me know by adding a message to this thread. That way I can add your new name to the Wen Notification Alerts List. Thanks!! 

@Carri B @lizzys and @Kriss E, I'm still able to send you Notification because your names are still managing to show up on the QVC Notification grey drop down men. This is just by chance, and that ability may go away soon for anyone who is trying to send you a Notification. -- If you modify your name to either:

* CarriB or Carri_B or Carri-B 

* LizzyE or Lizzy_E or Lizzy-E

* KrissE or Kriss_E or Kriss-E

then you should be able to receive Notifications in the future without any glitches. -- Please let me know if you decide to make a name change so that I can add your new name to the list. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This makes no sense and I almost think that this was done on purpose to help create a Wen gallons buying frenzy. 

Chaz's first Wen segment was this morning at 10am on Saturday Morning Q. -- You can watch that segment by going to the WEN by Chaz Dean Classic Cleansing Cond. One Gallon product page and clicking on the video segment. They always show the most recent QVC TV segment for each product.

There were 7,000 pre-sales (i.e. sales before Chaz's first presentation) and at the top of the hour there were only 400 Cucumber Aloe (CA) gallons left. -- When Chaz's segment ended at 10:16am ET, there were only 200 CA gallons left.

According to the host, when the CA gallons are gone... they're gone until next June.

The CA gallons are in the Wen Classic line.

___

Purchasing decisions for other Wen gallons...

It just doesn't make any sense that the CA gallons should be selling out just as soon as they are being presented.

In past years -- with the exception of the very first launches for the Bamboo Green Tea and 613 gallons (they really underestimated the demand) -- all of the gallon selections have been available for most of the availability period. 

What's happened with the CA gallons limited availability makes me wonder if the Q may have limited availability of certain formulas in order to create a demand frenzy. I just don't know.

Based on this, I'd recommend that you start to think about nailing down your purchasing decisions... just so you don't find yourself in the position of having to make your purchasing decisions quickly. 

Usually the hosts will let us know when a particular formula is becoming limited, so you get a bit of advance time to make your purchasing decisions. -- So if you take the time now as to whether a Wen gallon is best for you, then you won't feel pressured to make a last minute decision.

btw, I'd guess that only about 25-30% of the active Wenners in this forum purchase a Wen gallon. -- Unless you have a particular "go to" Wen formula, purchasing a Wen gallon is probably not the best way to go. 

Also, if you're new to Wen, I'd recommend against purchasing a Wen gallon. It takes a long time to go through a Wen gallon, and if you find other formulas that you prefer later on it's going to take you even longer to go through your Wen gallon. -- Also, Chaz offers a number of great Wen CC values throughout the year, a number of which are "ounce for ounce" better values than the Wen gallons.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

CLASSIC GALLONS -- Auto-delivery option

___

CLASSIC GALLONS -- single shipment

___

Respected Contributor

That is just insane. I know they always have less of the CA gallon compared to the others but I've never seen CA disappear that fast so they must have brought in a lot less. Usually TT is the one that sells out fast so this is definitely weird. Thankfully I got my gallon of CA!

Respected Contributor

Wow!  Isn't it odd, I remember that seems to be the one first to go.  It must be very popular.  It would suit my hair being my scalp is oily and mid-lengths dry.  I'm in love with Wen Men and have that on AD.  Can you believe right now I'm using the Winter Cranberry Mint!  Like everyone here I have a decent collection so I picked that one.  Bebe, thank you so much for all you do.XO

Valued Contributor

thanks so much, @bebe777!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777. I agree that is just insane that CA would sell out already.  I've noticed over the past few weeks hosts saying "it's almost sold out hurry " for other items other than Wen.  I go on my IPAD and none of these items were sold out. It's very easy to get wrapped up when they're saying these things.  If they are using this method to try to drum up business it didn't work for me as a matter of fact it turned me off, I realize Chaz has some fantastic deals and I risk missing some but I'm not jumping them gun,  for this visit I have certain things I want to purchase and I'm holding still.  

Honored Contributor

beaches ( @ANewHue) thanks for sharing that. I think this whole thing seems really fishy. And I'm sure that Chaz has nothing to do with that. At the end of the day, QVC tells  Chaz how many units they're going to purchase and that's that. 

What really bothers me about this is that a Wen gallon is a major investment for folks. I worry that hearing that one formula is already "really limited" may pressure new Wenners into quickly purchasing a gallon. 

Most people think that the Wen gallons are the best values and that's just not true... unless you have a particular formula that you use on a regular basis. So if they think that their formula may sell out really soon, they might make an impulse purchase... only to regret it later. I just don't like the way this looks.

-- bebe Smiley Happy