WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - 613 Treatment Mist Super-size Duo (RTM)

[ Edited ]

The WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Treatment Mist Super-size Duo is available again. -- There's more information on when this duo had been previously offered in the 613 RTM Super size? thread.

The kit includes:

• 8-fl oz Six Thirteen Ultra Nourishing Replenishing Treatment Mist
  • 2-fl oz Six Thirteen Ultra Nourishing Replenishing Treatment Mist

___

Most Wished For
QVC Price: $48.50Featured Price: $44.12

___

___

Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ Wen 101 -- Wen News - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - September Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum -- Wen Sept 5th TSV -- 613, BGT & MIF gallons available Sept 19th -- 2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees  ~ Vote For Your Favorite WEN Products ~ -Wen Abbreviations Glossary --- periscope -Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! 

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - 613 Treatment Mist Super-size Duo (RTM)

bebe777 -

You are a Baaaaaaad girl!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

bebe777 -

You are a Baaaaaaad girl!

lol, you should just give me your email addy and we could cut ut the middleman. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. have you rented the semi yet? 

Frequent Contributor

I have only used the 613 CC, have not ventured into other 613 products but do love the replenishing mists in other scents. Is this one good?

Trusted Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:

I have only used the 613 CC, have not ventured into other 613 products but do love the replenishing mists in other scents. Is this one good?

I've only used it because it's been offered in so many previous TSVs. It's a lovely scent, but, to me, the formula feels slightly different from the core and seasonals RTMs. I don't care for it on my hair, it feels a bit heavier and stickier. I use it on my face, at night only. 

Maybe mine have "turned" and the formula has thickened over time.......not sure that I've seen anyone else complain about it 😃

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Bebe!! I just ordered two sets. I wonder if that is enough? Obviously, the 613 RTM is my favorite of all the RTMs. I will have a lot of TT and POM RTM to use up from the TSVs, but none of the others hold a candle to 613 for use on my face. Plus the scent is my favorite as well.

Trusted Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:

I've only used it because it's been offered in so many previous TSVs. It's a lovely scent, but, to me, the formula feels slightly different from the core and seasonals RTMs. I don't care for it on my hair, it feels a bit heavier and stickier. I use it on my face, at night only. 

Maybe mine have "turned" and the formula has thickened over time.......not sure that I've seen anyone else complain about it 😃

That could be the case. IMO the 613 is one of the lightest of the RTMs. The one I find heavier and stickier is the SHP RTM, although I still like it. Sometimes I wonder if the quality of the actual pump varies. Maybe some pumps spray a finer mist than others?

Respected Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:

I agree. The 613 RTM doesn't seem to do much for my hair. Aside from that the scent seems very strong to me and really lingers in my hair which I don't really care for.

Respected Contributor

I find that my hair definitely feel different when I am using all the 613 products together. In a good way. The glossing complex on the mousse I really appreciate and this RTM really gives a healthy look and shine on day 2-4. Not as much shine as FAS, but more a depth of colour.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012