WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen 12/9 TSV - Alert - (5) 16oz Seasonal or Classic scents - $79.90

@jaxs mom & @cac140 I hope your hubby and mother (respectfully) are doing well and not in the hospital for too long.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Thank you @bebe777.....So many great things!   I can wait til Fri, I can always order from my phone anyway...Smiley Happy.....ALways glad to see your name here, caregiving is beyond hard, I help out with my Mom some, (maybe more in the near future), nothing like you all do, but she took care of me for a long time, (even though I was the "easy" child,Smiley Happy so I tell her you have to be the "easy" Mom for me, when your with your "other daughter" you can give her a hard time!!!  Then she laughs, ( not sure if she totally remembers those days) but laughing is good...(and I use Wen when I wash her hair when I have her)...

Thanks to Chaz for all he brings us!

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@jaxs mom & @cac140 I hope your hubby and mother (respectfully) are doing well and not in the hospital for too long.

@nikki48 Thank you

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

Thanks @bebe777 for starting this thread.  Someone had already posted the selection on another thread and at least for me, I won't be purchasing either selection.  If I do decide to purchase one it would be the core selection since the only cc that I wouldn't use is the lavender.   I don't like or haven't used a few of the seasonal selection and it really isn't worth it if I decide that I don't like them.   

I agree. I'm passing on this TSV. We'll see if Chaz brings anything else that will tempt me. Cat Happy

Super Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@nikki48 Thank you

@nikki48 Yes, thank you very much.

Honored Contributor

@bebe777,  Thanks for the notification.  I won't be getting this TSV, as I've narrowed my use down to a specific one or two formulas.  Since I have a good amount of those stocked away, unless Chaz happens to have a really good offer, this visit will probably be a no-buy for me.

I do have all the shows set to record though, so you never know when the mood may strike me!😉😄

Respected Contributor

Hi bebe!!!  What an incredible job you do here!  I was hoping Chaz would bring the Light NBT.  I may be mistaken about my acronym.  I tried it when Chaz did black Friday 20% off and it's the best I've tried yet.  I love the others and keep them too but this one hit the high note for me.  Those choices of CCs' are amazing!  Yes, what a great idea for newbies to jump in!  I ran into an old boyfriend of many, many years ago and he could not believe how great I look thanks to Chaz and Wen.  It really IS turn back the clock technology.  I'll be going crazy this weekend.  I agree about waiting for him to be on air too, good idea.  Thank you, bebe for your help here on the boards!!! XO

Respected Contributor

So if you ordered 2 TSV's you would be getting 160 oz of product, which (my math is awful) is a gallon plus 32oz? For just over $160?.. wow & I love all the CC's..
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:
So if you ordered 2 TSV's you would be getting 160 oz of product, which (my math is awful) is a gallon plus 32oz? For just over $160?.. wow & I love all the CC's..

@quadmimi  It is a great value but if you don't use most of the formulas it really isn't worth it.  I was hoping to purchase the Seasonal tsv this year but I didn't try and probably wouldn't like the FVWP, PJP and SHL.  I just ordered the WRC and like SCLV but it didn't make sense to order this.  I mostly use TT of the core formulas and would probably use most of the others except for lavender but still may not order the core formulas either.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 that is true, if you wouldn't use them,,Smiley Happy. I am a mixer, & use Wen kids 1st, I know you dont think you would like the VWP, but it passes SHP up for moisture for me, & scent is very light.. but if you use the CC's more on there own then,  changing a scent with mixing wouldn't work..I hope there is a kit that will work for you during the visit,

The prices are always so good!..Smiley Happy