WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen 12/9 TSV - Alert - (5) 16oz Seasonal or Classic scents - $79.90

[ Edited ]

Chaz has done it again!!! Smiley Happy

He's saved his very bestest annual Wen TSV for the December Christmas TSV... and he's held the TVS price at $79.90 (which is what it's been for the past 4-5 years). -- He's also included free S&H (for the second year in a row, I think) on the first shipment, although the follow-up A/D shipment will be $3 which is still an amazing deal Smiley Happy

The TSV is available in either the Seasonal scents or the Classic scents. You can choose either a single shipment or the auto-delivery plan which has a follow-up shipment in June 2017: 

* single shipment - A284938  (advance order number)

* auto-delivery plan - A291562  (advance order number)

For folks who are new to Wen, this December TSV is always your very best, most cost effective way to try Wen. lol, now's the time to dive in. Smiley Wink

__

WEN by Chaz Dean TVS options:

• Includes five 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioners and five gift boxes
  • Classic: one each in Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Pomegranate, and Fig
  • Seasonal: one each in Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin, Winter Red Currant, Spring Honey Lilac, Summer Coconut Lime Verbena, and Pink Jasmine Peony

__

I'm sharing this information so that everyone will have this information in advance but, if you can, please hold off on making your purchases until Chaz officially launches his Wen TSV on Friday, December 9th at midnight ET

Unfortunately, the amount of Chaz's QVC TV time is only based on his ON AIR sales... and I think that during this past year, Wen pre-sales (i.e. before Chaz in on QVC) have reduced the amount of time that QVC puts Chaz on the air. -- I don't think it's fair because QVC doesn't factor in all the advance Wen sales interest Chaz creates with his social media. --  I've been purchasing Chaz's December (5) CCs TSV since 2010, and there's always been plenty available... so I don't think you need to worry that it's going to be sold out in advance.

Since QVC sets the rules, let's do our best to make sure me help maximize Chaz's total QVC on air time by waiting until December 9th to make out Wen TSV purchases. Smiley Happy

__

Wen TSV Cost Savings Analysis (it's crazy good!!)

Each 16oz Wen Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner (CC) sells for $36 at QVC, and each Classic Wen Cleansing Conditioner sells for $29 at QVC: 

* (5) 16oz Classic CCs - $145 at QVC - this Wen TSV saves you 45% off of the cost of purchasing these CCs individually... plus you save $15 on S&H

* (5) 16oz Seasonal & PJP CCs -- $180 at QVC -- this Wen TSV saves you 55% off of the cost of purchasing these CCs individually... plus you save $15 on S&H

__

Wen Cleansing Conditioner (CC) cost have gone up, but the Wen December TSV price hasn't been raised in years. -- As Wen Dooters has shared in the straight from the horse's mouth... thread, this is Chaz's thank you gift to Wenners everywhere. While QVC does make money on their portion of the TSV sales, Chaz doesn't make any money on his percentage of the Wen TSV sales. -- And Chaz has been giving us this gift for years.

Thank you, Chaz!!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

WEN QVC SCHEDULE for Friday, December 9th TSV

Below is the latest schedule from our favorite horsie, Wen Dooters...

Okay, here's the latest TSV schedule for Friday and it's a long, very cool day and night of amazing products and offers. I heard a rumor about WEN on 5 easy pays. If that's correct… I will be in MANIAC MODE. I'm already planning the number of TSV's, light EDP and UNIBT gift set(s), Fragrance GIft Sets and did I mention... OTO's?

Here's the schedule for ET [Eastern Time]. Luckily I am a Cali Dude and will be watching in at 9 PM Thursday night so I can stop before sellouts start.

Time Show Title

0:00 WEN by Chaz Dean

3:00 WEN by Chaz Dean

7:00 Morning Q LIve

9:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 

12:00 Kerstin's Beauty Gifts

15:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 

17:00 Beauty Gifts

21:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 

22:00 Friday NIght Beauty

___

Choice of Classic or Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners | View in Browser
QVC
5 Gifts! Under $16 Each & Easy Pay(R)
Tune in to WEN by Chaz Dean—Hair & Body Care on 12/9 during our Holiday Friends and Finds® event
Select Super-Size Beauty on Easy Pay. STOCK UP

______

______

Added on December 8th at 4:40pm ET...

Below are the listings for December 9th TSV day, as opposed to the advance Wen TSV $79.90 order numbers. 

I've just listed them below because they show the Wen TSV sets. Don't use these two listings until December 9th though because the price will be $97.00 until December 9th. -- bebe Smiley Happy

__

A291562

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 5 Cleansing Conditioner Kit Auto-Delivery - A291562

Free Standard S&H

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 5 Cleansing Conditioner Kit Auto-Delivery

$97.00

__

A284938

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 5 Cleansing Conditioner Kit - A284938

Free Standard S&H

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 5 Cleansing Conditioner Kit

$97.00

__

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen 12/9 TSV - Alert - (5) 16oz Seasonal or Classic scents - $79.90

I'm so excited! Should I wait until Friday to order so Chaz gets the credit? I won't be home during any of his shows, but can certainly call my order in during a show.

i don't want to miss out on the seasonals though!   What to do!!!

Super Contributor

@LucysMommy wrote:

I'm so excited! Should I wait until Friday to order so Chaz gets the credit? I won't be home during any of his shows, but can certainly call my order in during a show.

Well, I ordered early because I will be out the entire day on Friday at the doctor's/hospital with my mother.  I need to do this for myself and not stress about not getting it.  I've got enough to stress about these days.  So if you have a busy day yourself, do the same.  Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.  I expect Chaz will be okay... Besides, I will probably grab something else when he's here but I'm not letting this seasonal deal get away.. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LucysMommy wrote:

Hi @LucysMommy

Great question!! Smiley Happy

Here's my take on your question based on everything I know (btw, I'm in the process of adding this info to my first post in this thread...

Unfortunately, the amount of Chaz's QVC TV time is only based on his ON AIR sales... and I think that during this past year, Wen presales (i.e. before Chaz in on QVC) have reduced the amount of time that QVC puts Chaz on the air. -- I don't think it's fair because QVC doesn't factor in all the advance Wen sales interest Chaz creates with his social media. --  I've been purchasing Chaz's December (5) CCs TSV since 2010, and there's always been plenty available... so I don't think you need to worry that it's going to be sold out in advance.

Since QVC sets the rules, let's do our best to make sure me help maximize Chaz's total QVC on air time by waiting until December 9th to make out Wen TSV purchases. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. and as @cac140 points out, sometimes folks need to be able to place their orders in advance... and I can understand because one of my parents has had to go back to the hospital recently. @cac140 I wish all the best for your mom and you, and I'm sending you both healing energy. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@bebe777Thank you for your well wishes for my mom and understanding.  I am a full time caretaker for her and my very ill brother and am stressed to the max.  WEN is my happy place.  I want to order a couple more things so will do that late on Friday if I can.  Thanks for all you do.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"A" Names Notification

Chaz has done it again!!! Smiley Happy

He's saved his very bestest annual Wen TSV for the December Christmas TSV... and he's held the TVS price at $79.90 (which is what it's been for the past 4-5 years). -- He's also included free S&H (for the second year in a row, I think) on the first shipment, although the follow-up A/D shipment will be $3 which is still an amazing deal Smiley Happy

For folks who are new to Wen, this December TSV is always your very best, most cost effective way to try Wen. lol, now's the time to dive in. Smiley Wink

The TSV is available in either the Seasonal scents or the Classic scents. You can choose either a single shipment or the auto-delivery plan which has a follow-up shipment in June 2017.

In the very first post of this thread, there's additional information: advance order numbers, the scents in each TSV option, Wen TSV cost analysis and the Wen TVS schedule on QVC for December 9th.

__

I'm sharing this information so that everyone will have this information in advance but, if you can, please hold off on making your purchases until Chaz officially launches his Wen TSV on Friday, December 9th at midnight ET

Unfortunately, the amount of Chaz's QVC TV time is only based on his ON AIR sales... and I think that during this past year, Wen pre-sales (i.e. before Chaz in on QVC) have reduced the amount of time that QVC puts Chaz on the air. -- I don't think it's fair because QVC doesn't factor in all the advance Wen sales interest Chaz creates with his social media. --  I've been purchasing Chaz's December (5) CCs TSV since 2010, and there's always been plenty available... so I don't think you need to worry that it's going to be sold out in advance.

Since QVC sets the rules, let's do our best to make sure me help maximize Chaz's total QVC on air time by waiting until December 9th to make out Wen TSV purchases. Smiley Happy

__

As Wen Dooters has shared in the straight from the horse's mouth... thread, this is Chaz's thank you gift to Wenners everywhere. While QVC does make money on their portion of the TSV sales, Chaz doesn't make any money on his percentage of the Wen TSV sales. -- And Chaz has been giving us this gift for years... so let's do everything we can to support Chaz. Smiley Happy

Thank you, Chaz!!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  A 

@AbrilB @addicted2q @Adelina @Adrienne @Aeon @AlleyCat @AlohaSun @AmericanBulldogMom @andasan @Andreatoo (in bold) @ANewHue @AngelPuppy1 @appleseed @April-Rose @AprilBird @aprimo @Aresnz @Arianny @Atellam @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"B" Names Notification

Chaz has done it again!!! Smiley Happy

He's saved his very bestest annual Wen TSV for the December Christmas TSV... and he's held the TVS price at $79.90 (which is what it's been for the past 4-5 years). -- He's also included free S&H (for the second year in a row, I think) on the first shipment, although the follow-up A/D shipment will be $3 which is still an amazing deal Smiley Happy

For folks who are new to Wen, this December TSV is always your very best, most cost effective way to try Wen. lol, now's the time to dive in. Smiley Wink

The TSV is available in either the Seasonal scents or the Classic scents. You can choose either a single shipment or the auto-delivery plan which has a follow-up shipment in June 2017.

In the very first post of this thread, there's additional information: advance order numbers, the scents in each TSV option, Wen TSV cost analysis and the Wen TVS schedule on QVC for December 9th.

__

I'm sharing this information so that everyone will have this information in advance but, if you can, please hold off on making your purchases until Chaz officially launches his Wen TSV on Friday, December 9th at midnight ET

Unfortunately, the amount of Chaz's QVC TV time is only based on his ON AIR sales... and I think that during this past year, Wen pre-sales (i.e. before Chaz in on QVC) have reduced the amount of time that QVC puts Chaz on the air. -- I don't think it's fair because QVC doesn't factor in all the advance Wen sales interest Chaz creates with his social media. --  I've been purchasing Chaz's December (5) CCs TSV since 2010, and there's always been plenty available... so I don't think you need to worry that it's going to be sold out in advance.

Since QVC sets the rules, let's do our best to make sure me help maximize Chaz's total QVC on air time by waiting until December 9th to make out Wen TSV purchases. Smiley Happy

__

As Wen Dooters has shared in the straight from the horse's mouth... thread, this is Chaz's thank you gift to Wenners everywhere. While QVC does make money on their portion of the TSV sales, Chaz doesn't make any money on his percentage of the Wen TSV sales. -- And Chaz has been giving us this gift for years... so let's do everything we can to support Chaz. Smiley Happy

Thank you, Chaz!!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  B 

@BackwoodsBarbie @BARBIE100 @bballwidow @beach-mom @beatlefan @Beautoxica @bebe777 @beepzipzang @Beeweaver @Bestdressed @BethanyB @betsyblue @BExplorer @Bhvbum @BichonEmma @blackhole99 @bleueyez28 @blondeshoediva @blondie13 @BabyYoda @Boehm Collector @bohemian @BootLvr @Boxerdoglover @Brdwygurl @Brenda810 @Buck-i-Nana @Buckeye815 @butterfly123 @ButterflyGirl1969 @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"C" Names Notification

He's saved his very bestest annual Wen TSV for the December Christmas TSV... and he's held the TVS price at $79.90 (which is what it's been for the past 4-5 years). -- He's also included free S&H (for the second year in a row, I think) on the first shipment, although the follow-up A/D shipment will be $3 which is still an amazing deal Smiley Happy

For folks who are new to Wen, this December TSV is always your very best, most cost effective way to try Wen. lol, now's the time to dive in. Smiley Wink

In the very first post of this thread, there's additional information: advance order numbers, the scents in each TSV option, Wen TSV cost analysis and the Wen TVS schedule on QVC for December 9th.

__

I'm sharing this information so that everyone will have this information in advance but, if you can, please hold off on making your purchases until Chaz officially launches his Wen TSV on Friday, December 9th at midnight ET

Unfortunately, the amount of Chaz's QVC TV time is only based on his ON AIR sales... and I think that during this past year, Wen pre-sales (i.e. before Chaz in on QVC) have reduced the amount of time that QVC puts Chaz on the air. -- I don't think it's fair because QVC doesn't factor in all the advance Wen sales interest Chaz creates with his social media. --  I've been purchasing Chaz's December (5) CCs TSV since 2010, and there's always been plenty available... so I don't think you need to worry that it's going to be sold out in advance.

Since QVC sets the rules, let's do our best to make sure me help maximize Chaz's total QVC on air time by waiting until December 9th to make out Wen TSV purchases. Smiley Happy

__

As Wen Dooters has shared in the straight from the horse's mouth... thread, this is Chaz's thank you gift to Wenners everywhere. While QVC does make money on their portion of the TSV sales, Chaz doesn't make any money on his percentage of the Wen TSV sales. -- And Chaz has been giving us this gift for years... so let's do everything we can to support Chaz. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  C  

@c_la_vee @cac140 @Caitlinh429 @CamilleP @Campion @cancun08 @CANDLEQUEEN @candys mine @Catbelly @CatLoverDogsToo @Ceci @cerinthe @cgil @ChazzyLady @Cheezit @Chefgal411 @ChicagoHeather2 @chickenmoo @ChocolateLime @ChynnaBlue @Cindi10 @Citrine1 @clangley @ClassySassyGal @cnd8 @CoCo87 @coffeegal @CoG @Colonel Meow @cosmic1 @Cotygirl @course24 @Cin001 @Cranberries @crblu @croemer @Curiousincali @Cuteepy03 @CWS22 @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

D through F Names Notification

__

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  D 

@danabanayna @Daycaremom816 @Deanie @Debzzz @deedeewar @deja vu @delaneysmom @delish91 @Dell1 @depglass @Dessert1st @Diva1Donna @divadeb @CalMom @Doherty @Dorianwalk @dotgirl @doxie1 (in bold) @DrCEB @Drythe 

Names:  E - F  

@Ebrennix @ECBG @EdithEllenLily @ElleMc @elrager @ElvisShops @enw5002 @equss @Faith1818 @fashionqueen @Felixfan @FleaMktQn @Forbidden Fruit @FormerlyFabulous @foundinlv @free-spirit @Fressa @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

G through Ja Names Notification

__

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  G  

@gail415 @GATORGIRL @GCR18 @geezerette @Gram W @gemslily @germanblush @eddyandme @GoochiePooDoo @pggoody @gracewade @grammy3 @gramygram @gtx @Gussie2007 

Names:  H  

@HairAddict @haleypie @HangingTen @happycat @HappyDaze @Harley2013 @hatetoiron @HBNY74 @hecate @hennypenny3 @hfpint @Hilary77 @GingerPeach @bargainsgirl @HonnyBrown @Hop @hopi @HSB1204 @HXGirl  

Names:  I  

@kwkelley @Ibby114 @icezeus @sktchy @iowababe @islandgrrl

Names:  Ja  

@Hope4102 @Janealma @vcdrt @JasoninBoston @Jax016 @jaxs mom @jay633 @jazzbabe @bebe77