WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Well, it's time for TRUTH, or how many TSVs you've already ordered???

I am still waiting on my Insider. I will probably order the seasonal set and the rice based set. I haven't really fully made up my mind yet. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I am still waiting on my Insider. I will probably order the seasonal set and the rice based set. I haven't really fully made up my mind yet. 

@Hilary77, why not just check out the blue skies for me blog. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hilary77 I did request to order insider a couple of times many moons ago. But did not get stil. What I requested from QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com was to give me a LINK to the insider on line. They replied with a link like the next day.

Having the link bookmarked, I only need to open it and click on the top left icon to open the issue I want i.e., the last one. Usually it is posted on the 15fh of month.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@Hilary77 I did request to order insider a couple of times many moons ago. But did not get stil. What I requested from QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com was to give me a LINK to the insider on line. They replied with a link like the next day.

Having the link bookmarked, I only need to open it and click on the top left icon to open the issue I want i.e., the last one. Usually it is posted on the 15fh of month.

Thanks for the tip. Subscribed when @bebe777reminded people to do it for before Dec TSV, still haven't received it. Will try asking for the link.

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Update: I just ordered one of the rice based sets A/D. Thinking strategically, if I love the FF I will get another set and replace one of my A/D gallons. If I like, but don't love it, then I will enjoy my second A/D, but keep the gallon.

@yisbuff2, way to go!! Smiley Happy And if you like all three Restorative CCs the per gallon cost is about $130 versus the $188 that the Restorative gallons went for this past September and October. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

That deal is just beyond. I'm definitely going to get another kit because of the value. I can't imagine I won't be able to use the FF even if it isn't my fav, and I can definitely use the other two, so WEN WEN WEN!

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Update: I just ordered one of the rice based sets A/D. Thinking strategically, if I love the FF I will get another set and replace one of my A/D gallons. If I like, but don't love it, then I will enjoy my second A/D, but keep the gallon.

@yisbuff2, way to go!! Smiley Happy And if you like all three Restorative CCs the per gallon cost is about $130 versus the $188 that the Restorative gallons went for this past September and October. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

That deal is just beyond. I'm definitely going to get another kit because of the value. I can't imagine I won't be able to use the FF even if it isn't my fav, and I can definitely use the other two, so WEN WEN WEN!

@yisbuff2 If you can use MIF you can use FF, there is almost no difference except for no fragrance. I love the smell of MIF, so I use FF as a mixer with some that are a little drying for me & it works great, & really picks up the smell of whatever is mixed with it.

There were many that didn't like the smell of MIF but liked the performance so this one is for them too Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I SO want to buy two of the seasonal TSVs on A-D, since it's the best price all year for the CCs, BUT...

I did a Wenventory, and I felt a little ill.  I have so much on hand now, I can't even rationalize buying more.  Smiley Sad

I have to use what I have -- at least until the new seasonals become available in the future.  Maybe by then I'll have put a slight dent in what I have on hand now.  Smiley Embarassed

For a those getting the TSV, enjoy.  It's such a great bargain!

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

I SO want to buy two of the seasonal TSVs on A-D, since it's the best price all year for the CCs, BUT...

I did a Wenventory, and I felt a little ill.  I have so much on hand now, I can't even rationalize buying more.  Smiley Sad

I have to use what I have -- at least until the new seasonals become available in the future.  Maybe by then I'll have put a slight dent in what I have on hand now.  Smiley Embarassed

@Jen44, I wanted to suggest just purchasing one of the Seasonals TSV becasue, this way, you could increase your order for the June 2016 shipment. But as I read your post, it sounded as though you'd still have a good quantity of Seasonals next June. Smiley Happy

If that's the case, then it sure sounds as though you've made the right decision here because there's only so much Wen CC that any of us can ever use. Smiley Happy

The good news is that next December -- assuming that Chaz continues with his annual (5) 16oz CCs TSvs (a good bet, I think) -- you'll be chomping at the bit to pick up those great Wen Seasonal TSV CC bargains!!! Smiley Happy

A tough call, but a good decision!!!   Good going!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@Jen44 I completely agree. I have so much Wen that I could go quite a while without buying more. I'm slowly working my way through the stash which is why I'm also passing on the December TSV.