WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Well, it's time for TRUTH, or how many TSVs you've already ordered???

I still haven't ordered the TSV yet because I keep trying to talk myself out of it. I DON'T need Core or Seasonals. I've already decided to get the 32 oz WVM, but that Rice based set looks inviting. I'd like to try the Unscented as my facial cleanser. I'm a huge 613 fan for cleaning my face, but this will probably be awesome, too. Well...I may have just changed my mind about passing on the TSV!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I still haven't ordered the TSV yet because I keep trying to talk myself out of it. I DON'T need Core or Seasonals. I've already decided to get the 32 oz WVM, but that Rice based set looks inviting. I'd like to try the Unscented as my facial cleanser. I'm a huge 613 fan for cleaning my face, but this will probably be awesome, too. Well...I may have just changed my mind about passing on the TSV!

@SurferWife, good going because if you like the rice-based CCs then you're getting them for $16 per 16oz bottle. lol, that's $128 for a gallon of the Restorative treatment and those gallons sold for $188... just sayin' Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've resisted buying the December TSV and don't think I'll be tempted between now and the TSV date. Like @aprimo said, the TSV is a great deal if you can use all of the formulas in the sets. I would get the core formulas if LAV wasn't included. It smells absolutely horrible and it dried out my hair like crazy. I'm not a fan of most of the formulas in the seasonal set (most of them work for me but they're not my favorites) and the MIF scent is way too strong for me.

I can't believe I've actually convinced myself not to buy the TSV. Am I sick? Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I've resisted buying the December TSV and don't think I'll be tempted between now and the TSV date. Like @aprimo said, the TSV is a great deal if you can use all of the formulas in the sets. I would get the core formulas if LAV wasn't included. It smells absolutely horrible and it dried out my hair like crazy. I'm not a fan of most of the formulas in the seasonal set (most of them work for me but they're not my favorites) and the MIF scent is way too strong for me.

I can't believe I've actually convinced myself not to buy the TSV. Am I sick? Cat LOL

@HSB1204 I sort of can't believe I'm passing on it too. A good part of the reason is that I bought it last year and even though I've given some away, I still have several I haven't even opened. I've tried several of the seasonals now and found some I love and I've stocked up on. So now I have a hard time convincing myself to set aside CCs I love to try others that I'm not sure I'll like.

My stash is kind of ridiculous, especially when you consider the Sept TSV A-Ds still coming. Hope I can stay strong and resist the Dec TSV.

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204 I sort of can't believe I'm passing on it too. A good part of the reason is that I bought it last year and even though I've given some away, I still have several I haven't even opened. I've tried several of the seasonals now and found some I love and I've stocked up on. So now I have a hard time convincing myself to set aside CCs I love to try others that I'm not sure I'll like.

My stash is kind of ridiculous, especially when you consider the Sept TSV A-Ds still coming. Hope I can stay strong and resist the Dec TSV.

I agree. I tend to have my favorites and then suddenly I realize that I have some CCs that have just been sitting there waiting to be used.

I don't think I've ever had as much Wen as I do now so I definitely need to just pass on this one and use up some of the stash.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I guess, these three choices of December TSV are for novices like me then!

I LOVE all the Rice based, excited to try a new FF one, like all the seasonal offered, except the WVM, and like all the core ones, where I will give me a chance to try questionalble LAV for the first time. Lately, I somewhat do not like the smell of lavender which I used to adore, besides there are conflicting reports on Wen Lav performance,

But @bebe777 keeps on saying it is some kind of super-duper French Lavender Chaz uses, so here is my chance to meet it in person

Like I said, a novice like me, still can not pass on a super deal here! After all, I must catch up and match up with some of your stashes! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I've always liked the LAV CC. I do not find it drying. I like that it is more volumizing. I have a lot of hair and I found that the MIF, if used too often, makes it look flat, so I don't think that I need much hydration. I like the Tea Tree in the dead of winter for my scalp, which gets a little dry.
Respected Contributor

I got the Rice based TSV.  I Have 3 of the September sets on AD and canceled the second shipment of 1 and will try this.  I have plenty of CC now, TT and FIG and I'm still on the fence over if my hair likes SAM or not.  Fall Tuscan Pear is my beloved special treat and I'm stocked with that too so I'm looking forward to trying the Rice based CC!  There's always something new with WEN!

Valued Contributor

I am skipping the TSV this time, and I always get the TSV's, so this is odd for me.  I was considering getting one of each, but I am stocked on the cores from the Sept. TSV, I have plenty of MIF (BGT doesn't work well for me, and I am not interested in FF - the scents are part of what draws me to WEN!), and while I like the seasonals offered, none of them are my faves.  So I will use the TSV money towards winter seasonals and oils.  Can't wait til the next WEN visit!!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Well, I guess, these three choices of December TSV are for novices like me then!

I LOVE all the Rice based, excited to try a new FF one, like all the seasonal offered, except the WVM, and like all the core ones, where I will give me a chance to try questionalble LAV for the first time. Lately, I somewhat do not like the smell of lavender which I used to adore, besides there are conflicting reports on Wen Lav performance,

But @bebe777 keeps on saying it is some kind of super-duper French Lavender Chaz uses, so here is my chance to meet it in person

Like I said, a novice like me, still can not pass on a super deal here! After all, I must catch up and match up with some of your stashes! Woman Happy

@sonechko I'm not usually into floral scents so I don't know what lavender smells like but to me the CC just has the weirdest scent and I don't know how to describe it. It's not pleasant, though. At least not to my nose.