WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Well, it's time for TRUTH, or how many TSVs you've already ordered???

@vermint wrote:

No December TSV for me! And I just cancelled the 2nd AD of the Sept. TSV. If I get ANYTHING, it will be a 32 oz. WWC. Otherwise I'm good for quite awhile!

Good for you @vermint!  WWC is another one of my "worries" - I love it!

Hope, they'll have WWC on the great OTO for you in December! ......Cat Happy and for me....

Valued Contributor

i've only ordered one so far (classics). has anyone else's shipped yet? (i ordered it on the 17th)

on another note, my second shipment of one of my fall tsv a-ds shipped yesterday and arrived today!!! awesome.

Respected Contributor

I have been passing because I like the 32 oz bottles better. I only have one shelf in my bathroom for the WEN. However, this one has SHL and I think I'm going to buy it. I do like all the seasonals in the AD, so if you all don't buy it all before December, I'll buy a set.
Esteemed Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
I have been passing because I like the 32 oz bottles better. I only have one shelf in my bathroom for the WEN. However, this one has SHL and I think I'm going to buy it. I do like all the seasonals in the AD, so if you all don't buy it all before December, I'll buy a set.

I too, @cosmic1, do like 32 oz bottles so much better! Honestly, I can't stand 16 oz. But..... like I said - price is right, and I'll manage dealing with small bottles somehow ... Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I ordered one of the rice based TSVs.  I love them and can't wait to try the fragrance free one!  If it's as good as I'm hoping, I'll up the quantity for the second shipment since this price is screaming good😉

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

I probably won't be ordering any. Here's the thing, the price is fabulous if you will actually use all five formulas in the set. It's still a good price if you will only use four of the five formulas. It's probably even justifiable if you will only use three out of five. But if you will only use 1 or 2, then it stops making sense. Even moreso if you already have a huge stash like I do. I learned that it's hard to give WEN to people who don't already use it or aren't already interested in it. How would I rationalize this purchase?

Cores: I hate the scent of LAV and FIG would be way too moisturizing for me. I love TT and like POM. SAM is OK for me, but there are lots I like better. Given I already have a huge stash, the SAM is realistically not going to get used. And I have tons of TT and POM already on A-D thanks to the Sept TSV, so more just doesn't make any kind of sense.

Seasonals: I hate coconut. I already have a stash of SHP & SHL. I still have two 16ozs each of WVM & FGP from last year's TSV that I haven't tried yet. The scents aren't really that appealing to me (not bad, just not my thing). OK, if I tried WVM & FGP in the next couple of weeks and happened to just LOVE them, maybe I'd consider this set, but I still wouldn't need it.

Rice: I don't like the scent of MIF unless mixed with significant quantities of BGT, 613 or FTP. I already have quite a lot of BGT on hand from the March TSV. I would probably only use the FF as a mixer. I like the aromatherapy experience of the CCs that I love, so I don't really need FF.

Now, if the Seasonals set included SOB, SHL, SHP, FTP & WWC, I'd have to buy that, in spite of having a big stash already. I love all five and at that price I wouldn't be able to pass it up. So it's probably just as well that isn't the set they are offering. Woman Embarassed

@aprimo  I agree with you about the seasonal tsv and I like your selections.  The only formula that I haven't tried is SHL and if I decided that I didn't like it I would just give it to someone else.  I like all of the others, SOB, SHP, FTP and WWC and wish that the seasonal tsv included these formulas instead of WVM and FGP.  We can hope that these seasonal formulas are included next year.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I just have a gut feeling - it's going to be great, @sam96! I even catch myself thinking already, that FF is going to be my Gallon next year!

You know - a perfect performance, hair restorative and nurishing properties, AND no annoying fragrances. Anything can become annoying when used too often for too long. Just - el Natural! Magnifico!

th-2.jpg

Boy, am I going to look like a fool, if it proves to be a different story with FF! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Even though it is a fabulous present from Chaz I'll be passing on Dec.  I'm sitting here waiting for my four AD's from Sept, Oil and RTM was even a better deal for me.  Besides I'm running out of room. Lol

beaches ( @ANewHue ), lol don't you have a large closet somewhere -- far from your husband's prying eyes -- that you could repurpose? Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777@sonechko lol I have taken over the bathroom downstairs (he don't even know about that lol). A large corner of the room in the basement, and a small cedar chest where I hide my seasonals.  Plus the gallons in the laundry room. To make matters worse my DD cut all her hair off so she's not using too much now.  

Ahh this is my goal to work up too!...My Hub caught the last delivery as hard as I tried to get to the door before the UPS hit the bell!!...Smiley Sad

He is good with the TSV tho...whew!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@cosmic1 wrote:

I too, @cosmic1, do like 32 oz bottles so much better! Honestly, I can't stand 16 oz. But..... like I said - price is right, and I'll manage dealing with small bottles somehow ... Woman Happy

@sonechko and @cosmic1, lol, and one of teh selling points for me is that I much prefer the 16oz bottles. If I get a 32oz bottle of CC and I have two 16oz bottles, then I pour the CC right into those 16oz botttles. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@cosmic1 wrote:

@sonechko and @cosmic1, lol, and one of teh selling points for me is that I much prefer the 16oz bottles. If I get a 32oz bottle of CC and I have two 16oz bottles, then I pour the CC right into those 16oz botttles. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I like the 16oz bottles for trying out new formulas. But once I know I like it, then I want the 32oz. You can go twice as long before having to deal with the no pump zone. They take up the same amount of space on the ledge in my shower, so I might as well have the taller bottle. But like @sonechko said, for the great price I'd deal with it.