WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Well, it's time for TRUTH, or how many TSVs you've already ordered???

@FleaMktQn   I'm the oldest child in an Italian family.  I always get what I want or someone dies and they have to go make another kid.  For legal purposes, that was NOT a confession or in any way an acknowledgment of past guilt.  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@FleaMktQn  You read my mind!  I'm sitting here distracting myself from work because Wen purchases are much more important than Boss Satan's list.  My mother has tried MIF and liked it so I was thinking of getting that and possibly taking half for myself and stocking her up with some of my TSV addons.  

My only hesitation is I have tried one of the kid's versions (watermelon I think) and I really wasn't crazy about it at all.  Anyone know if the grown up rice versions are pretty similar to the kid's performance wise?  I know there is menthol in the grownups but I'm curious to see if the BGT and MIF are pretty close to kids.  If they are, I may put my $80 bucks elsewhere.  

@Laura14, I use the Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) as well as the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) which is my favorite formula. 

I just started using my Wen Kids Watermelon (WKW) and I think it's kind of like the BGT and MIF, maybe more like the BGT because the MIF is gives my hair great moisture (which is why it's my fave).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm gonna leave Ya'll with my TSVs just walked thru the door Smiley LOL

Be back later Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777  That's right.  I remember some people saying the BGT is drying for them but the MIF is more moisturizing.  That helps.  Thanks!

@FleaMktQn  This is me glaring at you ----->Smiley Mad   Seriously, I'm jealous!  I miss my Wen boxes but I know UPS doesn't.  

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Even though it is a fabulous present from Chaz I'll be passing on Dec.  I'm sitting here waiting for my four AD's from Sept, Oil and RTM was even a better deal for me.  Besides I'm running out of room. Lol

beaches ( @ANewHue ), lol don't you have a large closet somewhere -- far from your husband's prying eyes -- that you could repurpose? Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777@sonechko lol I have taken over the bathroom downstairs (he don't even know about that lol). A large corner of the room in the basement, and a small cedar chest where I hide my seasonals.  Plus the gallons in the laundry room. To make matters worse my DD cut all her hair off so she's not using too much now.  

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I think you are set for now at least, @ANewHue! Cat Happy

I jealous of your stash! Just gimme some time - I'll catch up and match you!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko, thanks so much for starting this thread, and thanks for sharing this important information: 

For me, because, even though I do not need anything at the moment, $17.62 per 16 oz CC with shipping and tax on A/D?!, twisted my arm, and got me a order of each TSV! ❤️

May I stress out again - $17.62 per bottle on A/D!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ This means $35 and change for a 32 oz of CC, shipped and taxed! More ❤️❤️❤️

Yay!!!! Smiley Happy 

This is the very bestest Wen Cleansing Conditioner value for the year!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Ok, I'll spill... though you already know what I'm ordering. I've bagged one Seasonal TSV and one Restorative TSV.

And, of course, I chose the auto delivery plan which will have a second shipment in June 2016 at the $79.90 price!!! Smiley Happy I'll be upping my quantities on the second order. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy ❤️ Smiley Happy

Please, allow me to do an additional math - this TSV translates into about $143 a Gallon of WEN CCs, shipped and taxed! It's a "Wow" price.

Well, I do realize, this is in a variety of CCs, and not in our favorite choice. Never-the-less - Price is Right!

For me, at the moment, All WEN is my Favorite!

Yesterday late afternoon I washed with 613 first, Fig second - my hair is like so amazingly good and clean! Yesterday and today. Love all WEN formulas, and love to switch them up all the time.

@sonechko, lol, great Wen math!!! The best!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@bebe777  That's right.  I remember some people saying the BGT is drying for them but the MIF is more moisturizing.  That helps.  Thanks!

@FleaMktQn  This is me glaring at you ----->Smiley Mad   Seriously, I'm jealous!  I miss my Wen boxes but I know UPS doesn't.  

@Laura14, Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) was my favorite CC, until Chaz created the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF). 

I had never found that BGT was drying... but it was just drying in comparison to MIF (as well all of the other Wen CCs that I had been using). 

The Wen CCs were great.... MIF was just crazy good. 

And the rice-based fragrance CC ingredients deck looks very similar to the MIF ingredients deck. And BGT is one of my two favorite scents (along with Spring Orange Blossom). 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Even though it is a fabulous present from Chaz I'll be passing on Dec.  I'm sitting here waiting for my four AD's from Sept, Oil and RTM was even a better deal for me.  Besides I'm running out of room. Lol

beaches ( @ANewHue ), lol don't you have a large closet somewhere -- far from your husband's prying eyes -- that you could repurpose? Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777@sonechko lol I have taken over the bathroom downstairs (he don't even know about that lol). A large corner of the room in the basement, and a small cedar chest where I hide my seasonals.  Plus the gallons in the laundry room. To make matters worse my DD cut all her hair off so she's not using too much now.  

beaches ( @ANewHue ), way to go!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

No December TSV for me! And I just cancelled the 2nd AD of the Sept. TSV. If I get ANYTHING, it will be a 32 oz. WWC. Otherwise I'm good for quite awhile!