WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Well, it's time for TRUTH, or how many TSVs you've already ordered???

[ Edited ]

Yep, it's this time. I noticed we cheerfully skipped the WenAddicts AA meeting scheduled in between November Visit Amazing Deals and the December (Amazing) TSVs choice.

Even knowing that great majority of us on this Board are stocked with WEN up to their ears, and some even higher Woman LOL, never-the-less - the Truth!

How many and what variety of these TSVs you've already picked up? Or planning to pick up?

For me, because, even though I do not need anything at the moment, $17.62 per 16 oz CC with shipping and tax on A/D?!, twisted my arm, and got me an order of each TSV! Woman Happy

May I stress out again - $17.62 per bottle on A/D!!!! HeartHeartHeart This means $35 and change for a 32 oz of CC, shipped and taxed! More HeartHeartHeart

After my last hair trim and with most of my poo hair gone - I can take ANY WEN formula - no problem! This gives me a chance to finally try Lavender, and re-visit SAM, which was too havy for my mostly "poo" hair, at this price why not?

What about you?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Well, it's time for TRUTH, or how many TSVs you've already ordered???

Even though it is a fabulous present from Chaz I'll be passing on Dec.  I'm sitting here waiting for my four AD's from Sept, Oil and RTM was even a better deal for me.  Besides I'm running out of room. Lol

Honored Contributor

I'm still protesting my FAS' unjust banishment.  Smiley Mad

Actually, I do have a sister and mother birthday next month and I'm looking to give them some Wen.  I'm kind of torn between a TSV to split up between them and moi or one of the new kits that @bebe777 has been nice enough to highlight.  Decisions, decisions... 

Respected Contributor

So far I've resisted temptation, but the rice formulas are calling me, as I really like BGT and would probably like the unscented, too.  But I have a gallon of BGT and another coming on A/D, so I really don't need the TSV.  Since I'll be retiring next year, I need to control my spending now, so I don't have CC payments to make after my income shrinks!

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Even though it is a fabulous present from Chaz I'll be passing on Dec.  I'm sitting here waiting for my four AD's from Sept, Oil and RTM was even a better deal for me.  Besides I'm running out of room. Lol

beaches ( @ANewHue ), lol don't you have a large closet somewhere -- far from your husband's prying eyes -- that you could repurpose? Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't use WEN anymore.  Like many others have talked about, I've lost a lot of hair through my time with CD in my shower.  In fact, I returned the last duo I bought - 2 brnad new bottles, unopened.

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

My September A/Ds are sacred to me. But they did not stop me! I still ordered these amazing deals!

Have you thought about re-modeling, @ANewHue? Maybe a new room addition? Or have you checked other houses listed for sale in your area?

I swear, I want to consider any of these options for me! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko, thanks so much for starting this thread, and thanks for sharing this important information: 

For me, because, even though I do not need anything at the moment, $17.62 per 16 oz CC with shipping and tax on A/D?!, twisted my arm, and got me a order of each TSV! ❤️

May I stress out again - $17.62 per bottle on A/D!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ This means $35 and change for a 32 oz of CC, shipped and taxed! More ❤️❤️❤️

Yay!!!! Smiley Happy 

This is the very bestest Wen Cleansing Conditioner value for the year!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Ok, I'll spill... though you already know what I'm ordering. I've bagged one Seasonal TSV and one Restorative TSV.

And, of course, I chose the auto delivery plan which will have a second shipment in June 2016 at the $79.90 price!!! Smiley Happy I'll be upping my quantities on the second order. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy ❤️ Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yep. Me too @bebe777. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

I ordered 1 TSV of the rice & 1 of the seasonals, on AD Smiley Wink

That's more than I can use before the March TSV Smiley Embarassed & you know we're gonna want that Woman Wink

Got 3 Sept TSVs on AD coming this month.

But I do share a little Smiley Surprised very little Smiley EmbarassedSmiley Wink