WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Well, forget TSV for now, what about SCLV special coming in August?

[ Edited ]

Granted, our excitement regarding the upcoming September TSV is real - the price is amazing! But we also have another special coming before it, in August, and it's going to be our new Summer Coconut Lime Verbena scent!

It made a debut in June, when there was SO MUCH of everything else going on in a world of Wen, and am thinking, SCLV did not really get enough attention or discussion here, because there were so many special deals on all Wen products this summer, so many different configuration, and even Gallons.

Tomorrow will be already August 1st. Only one more month to pay attention to SCLV products. The CC will become unavailable at midnight on August 31st, and with it all it's ancillary products..... SCLV will come back only next year. And who knows, if the accompanying products will return to the Q or not.....

Do you want to talk about SCLV products, while they still here, and with August possible OTO kit on SCLV?

Do you like it? Not? Do you love it? What about other SCLV products - Oil, SC, Mousse, RTM? Well, does it perform well for your hair?

I always wanted to bring a discussion about this scent to our Board.

Let's talk SCLV before it's gone bye-bye!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Well, forget TSV for now, what about SCLV special coming in August?

I luv SCLV! I didn't want to. I had enough seasonals that I use and liked, then I tried this. WOW! My hair became "fluffier" in a good way and I truly enjoy the scent. I live in South Florida, so I was nervous about the coconut smell, it's fabulous. I'm a bartender at a high volume bar, so again, I was nervous about the lime scent. It's amazing! Chaz describe the scent as a "fresh mojito", I disagree. Mojitos have mint in them, this does not. It does remind me of a margarita.  I enjoy the scent and the performance is great for me. I've been considering stocking up on the oil. I bought a 4oz and its half gone. I like to use it all over my body before the NBT. I can't say enough good things about this, luv, luv, luv it! Chaz hit the ball out of the park again with this!

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

sonechko!!! You know where I stand on all things SCLV Heart

I have it All, I use it ALL, & I LOVE it ALL HeartHeartHeart

If I had to choose only one scent (God Forbid Woman Sad) to use from now on******

It would be this one Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

Oh yes, I do love the SCLV and have it in 32 oz, replenishing mist and oil. It is all fabulous! I have all of the summer seasonal a so don't think I will get more just because I am running out of room. It is a wonderful scent!!!

Regular Contributor

I love it and it's definitely my favorite in scent and performance.   I really love the SC and mousse.

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, I HeartLOVEHeart it too! and, yes I know, where you stand on SCLV, Queen!

God forbid if we would have to choose only ONE, because I have at least three most favorite CCs - SCLV, SHP and MIF, well FTP too. And others. But there is something so SPECIAL about SCLV, I can't describe it with words.

I currently have 3 unopened 16 oz CCs, and one opened, from TSV and OTO. I am thinking on getting a little bit more, maybe from this OTO in August. 

And I want another oil in this scent. But with a promise of upcoming amazing price TSV that contains 4 oz oil, I do not know, if I should. I guess, TT oil will have to do....

Starting tomorrow I will give SCLV products really good test drive again, I haven not been using them for about two weeks, and see just how much exactly I love them!

Trusted Contributor

This is a tough choice. I LOVE SCLV! I don't know why either; there is just something about the fragrance I really dig Smiley Very Happy

So my first fave was WVM, then I decided SHP might be my fave. Now I'm think SCLV. And I really love BGT and FTP. I have enough of all CCs to last until next fall but I may have to buy some more of the SCLV to make sure I don't run out of it!

KJPA
Respected Contributor

I also really like SCLV but SHP is still my favorite summer seasonal.  I do like SCLV better than SMC.  I probably won't be purchasing anymore seasonals since I still have a lot left and will after the summer season ends.  

Respected Contributor

CLV works very well for my hair. It feels like it gives my hair more volume. I wasn't really a fan of the scent at first but it's starting to grow on me. I'm not sure I'll buy the set in August, though. I already have so much RTM and I don't think I'll be running out of CC anytime soon either. Then again, I have no willpower when it comes to Wen so chances are it may still jump into the cart and beg for me to buy it. Cat Embarassed

I decided not to get the SC and mousse duo as I have way too much SC already. I've been using the 613 mousse lately but I only use a few pumps every day so I don't think I can justify buying yet another mousse. The CLV oil and RTM are nice, though.