WEN

Respected Contributor

I'm watching the 10:00am show and saw the 613 or 319 mousse duo for the price of one, on easy pay and no shipping!  I went WHOA!!!!!!  Had to grab that one.  I got the 32oz. CC in Light too.  That was not being offered at the time, the mousse was but I wanted Chaz to have the "points".  Doesn't he look great!  I love his outfit.  He said on the show he's making a Winter Red Currant fragrance!  WOWEE!  That one and the FGP are my favorite seasonals.  Hey guys!  I did not know the new Finishing Spray could be used on soaking wet hair!  I tried it and WOWEEEEEEEE!  Chaz is right, it can be used like that and then on dry hair too.  What shine and dimension it gave my hair.  Love Miss Piggy's bathroom too!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@77yangyaI agree with you all the way!  Chaz looks terrific - love his haircut, too.  I also bought the 32 oz LIght CC and the mousse duo, even though I'm stocked up on mousse.  Couldn't pass up that deal!  Looking forward to the Red Currant scent - love that scent!  Tomorrow morning I'm going to try the Finishing Spray on wet hair and see how it goes - hope it works as well for me as it does for you.  I bought so much on this trip my Q-Card is burning up - and the day ain't over yet!  I love Chaz and WEN!Heart Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Item #  ?

@77yangya

Valued Contributor

A278431 WEN by Chaz Dean Nourishing Treatment Mousse Duo

319 mousse is a must have for me! I ordered the duo last night.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

The item number is on QVC's site along with all the other Wen products.  They have either the auto delivery or one time order. 

Trusted Contributor

I still have shipments remaining on the 319 mousse duo but the price Friday was better by a few dollars. I think I might really like the Light CC but I didnt order the 32 oz just yet. When the TSV gets here I may be coming back for it.

#IAmTeamWen