WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WVM gallons are coming!!

I AM IN HEAVEN!!! Yay.  Need to make more room in the WEN room.

Super Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  That is too funny!  We both gave up way too easily.  I adore that FVWP.  It is heavenly.  I am seriously reconsidering getting the seasonals TSV.  Told myself I really didn't need it but now I'm not so sure. lol.... Got my daughter hooked on WEN and I think she would love a couple of those scents herself.  Great gifts!

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh gosh some happy Wen folks....I have never tried this one, but it seems well liked..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi, the Winter Vanilla Mint smells  Exactly  like those little wrapped chocolate mints called Andés Candies. ( hope i wrote that right)

Chaz told a story about associating those candies with a pleasant memory in his life.

I myself am a York Peppermint Patty girl and didn't favor the WVM. If you find yourself with WVM you dont care for,  just mix that chocolaty mint with almost any other Wen.

Regular Contributor

I am soooooooo excited that the WVM is coming in a gallon. I am fortunate to have a lot of room in my shower and I love using the gallon bottle. It is just so nice to not have to do a Illini pumps and to deal with having to turn the smaller bottles upside down to get the last 1/4 out. 

Trusted Contributor

One of my favorite scents although I find it a bit drying for my curly hair. Ive never paired it with 319, that may be the combination needed. hmm.... I may play around with that one.

#IAmTeamWen
Contributor

Are they or aren't they? I've picked up a couple of the WVM ODO things, which I am glad of, but I'd really like to have a gallon. Any word? Surely I didn't miss it already?
Super Contributor

@AprilBird  Not sure.  Thought no gallons until June of next year.  So far no mention of it  on air and not in QVC.com.

Super Contributor

A link for gallons just popped up under Wen, although it says sold out.

Not that I'm obsessively checking for new items or anything like that .....

Nope .... Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@RipleyGirl  Really?  What is going on,  this happened to me with wen men with oils and when I click ped on it, it is sold out.  Not sure what is going on.

Respected Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  That is too funny!  We both gave up way too easily.  I adore that FVWP.  It is heavenly.  I am seriously reconsidering getting the seasonals TSV.  Told myself I really didn't need it but now I'm not so sure. lol.... Got my daughter hooked on WEN and I think she would love a couple of those scents herself.  Great gifts!

You are correct @cac140  that Wen would make a great gift if you know someone that wants to try it or already uses it.  I do have friends that use Wen but we don't exchange gifts.  I tried gifting Wen to a few friends/family members in the past who really wanted to try Wen.  Not one of them has started using Wen.