WEN

Respected Contributor

Was just told on Periscope that the gallons of WVM should be here on TSV day!!! 😀😀😀

Respected Contributor

Re: WVM gallons are coming!!

Oh gosh some happy Wen folks....I have never tried this one, but it seems well liked..Smiley Happy

New Contributor

WVM is my favorite out of all the scents. Anyone have the item number?
Respected Contributor

@desertrat99 wrote:
WVM is my favorite out of all the scents. Anyone have the item number?

@desertrat99 The 32 oz and 16 oz are available now on QVC. However, if the gallon isn't showing up until TSV day (Dec 9) thats the 1st we'll know of the item # I believe. 

Honored Contributor

Yea! I wonder why it was circulating that they weren't?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Yay, happy for all all of WVM lovers!  I tried it the first year I used WEN and it was too drying for me at that time, but I have noticed that what CCs work well for me does change sometimes.  ðŸ˜Š

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@jaxs mom We were told on periscope earlier last month that Chaz was not bringing back the gallons until June cause of the sales of the fall seasonals.  I guess it has changed since then with QVC. 

Honored Contributor

It's just odd it's so last minute, because it's not like the manufacturing is instantaneous and the TSV is next week. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I was so wrong about WVM.  I was put off by the scent after one use and moved it to the back of my closet.  But something told me to give it another shot and I have to say that I am getting used to this scent and, after three uses, my hair LOVES it!!!  That is the most important thing.  Great performer for me.  So excited about that and that I didn't give up.  One pump of 613 added to it is perfection!  I mixed a half pump of 613 styling cream with one pump WVM as my leave in... Nice!!

Respected Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

I was so wrong about WVM.  I was put off by the scent after one use and moved it to the back of my closet.  But something told me to give it another shot and I have to say that I am getting used to this scent and, after three uses, my hair LOVES it!!!  That is the most important thing.  Great performer for me.  So excited about that and that I didn't give up.  One pump of 613 added to it is perfection!  I mixed a half pump of 613 styling cream with one pump WVM as my leave in... Nice!!

@cac140 I did the same initially with FVWP. Was put off by the scent (too powdery/perfumy) and after only 1 use took it out of the shower. Lol. Keep reading the rave reviews on its performance and decided I might have been too hasty. Now its my favorite along FAS. I also love FVWP's scent now too. Go figure 😋