WEN

Contributor

I like getting the gallons (I've got 3 daughters & myself to cover) and last year got the WVM.  This year I underdstand that the seasonals would be available in their season.  I want to be sure to not miss it.  Any word on when/if the Winter season gallons will be coming?  I know it might not be WVM, but I just want to be sure I don't miss it if it does become available.

Super Contributor

No winter gallons will be available.  the fall seasonals gallons did not do well..thinking only in June if they bring them at all.  If you are on FB, go to WEN Dooters and ask. 

Valued Contributor
Jax is correct no wvm gallon till june if then
Honored Contributor

Well that is extremely annoying. It's not fair that Winter be short changed because fall has struggled with having a great scent. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Well that is extremely annoying. It's not fair that Winter be short changed because fall has struggled with having a great scent. 

no doubt! Winter and Spring seasonals are very popular! But I understand from a mfg perspective. But since they have at least a 2 year shelf life unopened couldn't they just sell what is left over during June too?

Honored Contributor

I held off buying any WVM when it went up a week or so ago because I was waiting for the gallon. 

On the other hand it worked out in my favor that I didn't order any of the WCM before it sold out because I got it cheaper from Chaz ( currently 50% off). 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor
I put it off till I heard no gallons, then I caved. I got two 32 oz bottles on AD, for a total of 4. Which is equivalent to a gallon. And if there are gallons in June I'll get one then.

I also got the set with two rtms and 2 16 oz bottles. Waiting to see if I can get a set of something with a 4 oz oil before I cave on it. And I'll get the stylers too.