WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WINTER CRANBERRY MINT 1/2 OFF

@Susan25 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

WCM everything is 1/2 off on Chaz' website. Stock up WCM lovers!!! I have never tried this one. 

Thanks so much @AmericanBulldogMom for starting this thread.  I will definitely purchase some since I was hoping that this would be offered like FAS was during the fall.  

@Susan25.  Oh so glad your WCM is on sale!  You have loved this as long as i can remember..Smiley Happy enjoy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

uh oh looks like WCM is the sacraficial amb of the Winter offerings, like FAS was for the Fall offerings. I bet Spring will be SGGT and Summer I'm not sure about? Any guesses for summer? CLV?

@HappyDaze I think Chaz said in one of his Periscope videos at some point that SMC is the summer seasonal that won't be available on QVC next year.

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

uh oh looks like WCM is the sacraficial amb of the Winter offerings, like FAS was for the Fall offerings. I bet Spring will be SGGT and Summer I'm not sure about? Any guesses for summer? CLV?

@HappyDaze  I don't ever remember anyone posting about any summer formulas being retired/discontinued.  I suppose it is possible but I also wouldn't be surprised if none of them are being retired.   I don't think that it would be SCLV since it is going to be offered in the December seasonal tsv.   So far, I liked all of the summer formulas so I will be happy with whatever is left if one of them is retired.  

@Susan25 I was thinking that he probably will retire one of each season though. kind of make sense. I guess we will see!

Respected Contributor

It's nice that Chaz is offering deals like this since it would otherwise be pretty expensive to get the seasonals that aren't available on QVC from his own site.

WCM is an easy pass for me, though. The scent is way too strong for me and it's usually not moisturizing enough for me either.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze I think Chaz said in one of his Periscope videos at some point that SMC is the summer seasonal that won't be available on QVC next year.

@HSB1204 ooh that could be good as maybe he will have a 1/2 sale like he is with the other "retired" seasonals. I am just hoping eventually he will have the SHL as a permanent selection so hubby can keep getting that one but even a gallon will last a long time so I'd be okay with that. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 ooh that could be good as maybe he will have a 1/2 sale like he is with the other "retired" seasonals. I am just hoping eventually he will have the SHL as a permanent selection so hubby can keep getting that one but even a gallon will last a long time so I'd be okay with that. Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze Yeah, if I can get an SMC gallon half off that would be cheaper than what you're paying for the seasonal gallons on QVC. Not that I should be thinking about buying a gallon since I still haven't even opened my gallon on AD. Cat Embarassed

If he doesn't bring the SHL gallon to QVC it would be nice if he had some sort of a deal on his website. $256 is a lot for a gallon and I wouldn't even pay that for my beloved SMC!

Honored Contributor

Nice! Thank you for posting. I was bummed that I missed it on QVC and now it's even cheaper. I bought a 32oz bottle of WCM. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I don't know what my problem is but I can't find WCM.  What is the web site?  Thanks for helping me!

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Duck wrote:

I don't know what my problem is but I can't find WCM.  What is the web site?  Thanks for helping me!

@Lucky Duck chazdean.com

Super Contributor

AmericanBulldogMom, thanks!  I posted my plea for help then found exactly where I needed to go.  I appreciate your help!