WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN waiting for March chat

@Arianny wrote:

@SurferWife - I'm with you.  I've found after much experimentation that the restorative CC's  and 613/319 just don't work well with my hair.  I'm sticking with seasonals and cores, as they work the best for my curls.  So I am considering skipping this TSV as well.  But I will get the new spring and summer seasonal cc's and oils - can't wait!

@Arianny...I'm using the rest of my 319 & 613 CCs as a body cleanser. I really like using them as a facial cleanser & mask! When I run out (I'm on my last 2 32 oz. bottles; one of each), I will use the new 319 & 613 body cleansing cream. I have that as well and ❤❤❤ it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife - That's what I plan to do as well with my 613/319 CC's as well as the MIF that I also have a couple bottles of.  That is how I use up any CC's that don't work for my hair.  Right now, I am using a 16 oz bottle of LAV as a body cleanser - makes my skin so soft!

Valued Contributor

I am still on auto delivery (two of them) for the September TSV, one set in TT and one set in POM. I have yet to open or use any of the 32oz cores from those sets, I have so many smaller bottles to use up for space purposes. I am going to finish the autodeliveries because I love love love the value of it and being well stocked on remoist and oils makes me very happy!

The upshot of that is that I will skip the March TSV. Finishing spray really isn't in my wheelhouse, and I have enough cores. 

I think I will be buying some SOB CC in larger bottles, I really do love that formula but got sidetracked by some of the other great new scents lately. I would also like to get some SOB oil. I will get to try the cherry blossom in my autodeliveries so I will be set on that, and I have several 16 oz bottles of SHL left. 

I am so happy we got to find out what the TSV is to plan our March purchasing! I am cleansing every day now,  so I need to stay well stocked on all CC's that I love, which are many!

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I have so much WEN from TSVs and gallons that it's going to be a long time before I buy anything new. Most of the newer seasonals have been much too strongly scented for me and I haven't liked them because of that. I have the TSV AD with the spring cherry blossom (I may have gotten the name wrong on that) and if it doesn't blow my mind, I'm done with seasonals for good. Too much money for something odds are I won't like.

I will need some more volumizing treatment mist soon, but I'm well stocked on everything else for the rest of the year. Now I'm just waiting on the supersize Remoist with a comb, mostly to get my hands on another comb. Smiley Happy Those WEN combs really are amazing and I can never have enough.

I agree with you @ChynnaBlue about the Cherry Blossom.  I may order it but it definitely doesn't sound like something that I will love.  My favorite spring seasonal is SOB and I may just order more of this.  Of course, I also plan on ordering the discontinued scent SGGT  from Chaz's site since I imagine that it will be offered at 1/2 price like the other retired scents.   

Respected Contributor

I wonder when the Spring Cherry Blossom will be available on the Q?

I was thinking March 1st but that seems too soon..

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I wonder when the Spring Cherry Blossom will be available on the Q?

I was thinking March 1st but that seems too soon..

Spring seasonals normally start March 1st, but sometimes seasonals are released a couple days early. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Oh thx @jaxs mom  ...I think I will adjust my next purchase then if it's that close to being released...Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Sooooo for the first time ever, I've decided to watch another QVC show, rather than just WEN shows. I'm horrified ! I'm so glad WEN has allowed me to give up my heating tools and have healthy shiny hair at the same time. Thanks Chaz, your an Angel! 

**Suz**
Super Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

Sooooo for the first time ever, I've decided to watch another QVC show, rather than just WEN shows. I'm horrified ! I'm so glad WEN has allowed me to give up my heating tools and have healthy shiny hair at the same time. Thanks Chaz, your an Angel! 

One of the things I appreciate about Chaz is how much info he gives out. Plus he's taught me to appreciate the hair I've got without tons of hairspray and curling irons, etc. Of course, that's also why I don't need to buy his finishing spray, but I'm sure my other purchases will make up for it Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe  I HAD to share this with you I'm sitting her still laughing about it.  This morning I was talking to someone who is not a Wengirl or a regular QVC customer.  She caught a show yesterday with our friend and she just had to call and ask me, WHO? WHAT? And HOW?  Lol. She is a very colorful person so you could just imagine the colorful language she used.  She had me in tears laughing.  She said " and OMG that hair". See it's not just us, people notice and what they notice is not good.😊