WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN waiting for March chat

Hi!  Yes, I'm hoping, now don't quote me but I thought I saw it somewhere that he's bringing the Finishing Spray in March.  I got one from the salon and it's AMAZING.  It's 10oz. and the can is really narrow, which helps me ergonomically but I have around half left.  I use it after every blow dry.  To me it doesn't have much scent but I use it for the great job it does.  It does not clash with whatever perfume I wear and I only wear Wen scent.  Wow, a Wen Angel!  You went to Chaz's salon?  WOWEE!  That's great.  So you tried it too.  I never have been to the salon but I had to try that spray.  I love it.  I never did use regular hair spray but anything Wen I have to try because I KNOW it will be amazing.  You probably got to see and try lots of things!  I remember when Chaz was periscoping and he was using the new spring one on someone, the Cherry Blossom and that was months ago I saw that.  If there is a new summer one I hope it's a bit different from the CLV as that one is very "tropical".  I love it though.  I just know whatever Chaz makes, it'll be a hit.

Super Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi!  Yes, I'm hoping, now don't quote me but I thought I saw it somewhere that he's bringing the Finishing Spray in March.  I got one from the salon and it's AMAZING.  It's 10oz. and the can is really narrow, which helps me ergonomically but I have around half left.  I use it after every blow dry.  To me it doesn't have much scent but I use it for the great job it does.  It does not clash with whatever perfume I wear and I only wear Wen scent.  Wow, a Wen Angel!  You went to Chaz's salon?  WOWEE!  That's great.  So you tried it too.  I never have been to the salon but I had to try that spray.  I love it.  I never did use regular hair spray but anything Wen I have to try because I KNOW it will be amazing.  You probably got to see and try lots of things!  I remember when Chaz was periscoping and he was using the new spring one on someone, the Cherry Blossom and that was months ago I saw that.  If there is a new summer one I hope it's a bit different from the CLV as that one is very "tropical".  I love it though.  I just know whatever Chaz makes, it'll be a hit.

I'm pretty sure I heard on Periscope that the Finishing Spray will be on the Q in March.

Valued Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

@ANewHue- YOU will be very happy! ****from what both Chaz & Stukey { one of the assistants} said on periscope the Light CC will be available in March ! Heart It will be in the same family as the MIF & BGT!! 

@a WEN Angel Well, I'm sure happy to hear that!  I love the Light scent and hope hope hope it works like the MIF for me and not the BGT.   BGT is too drying, but MIF works beautifully - don't know what the difference is other than the scent, but anyway, I'm also looking forward to the Cherry Blossom.  Bet an NBT in Cherry Blossom would be divine! My poor Q-Card - it hasn't cooled off yet since last Friday! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze. I didn't realize you didn't try SOB.  I think you're really going to like it.  It's another one of my favorites.  I find it to be close in moisture to SHP.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze. I didn't realize you didn't try SOB.  I think you're really going to like it.  It's another one of my favorites.  I find it to be close in moisture to SHP.

@ANewHue nope I have not. There are several I've never tried. I am certainly going to try the SOB oil as everyone says it is so good. Then I will try the SOB cc but only if it is offered in the trio- not sure I'd buy it by itself.  Glad to hear it is good on moisture, similar to SHP! Smiley Happy Hope you are doing well! Heart

Trusted Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

Heart

Yes, Chaz just left {such short visits these days}  so the count down to his March visit & TSV

What items are you hoping to see at the Q in March??

me - the Finishing Treatment Spray!! I am not a fan of traditional hair spray at all but love this product when I got to test it on my last salon visit.! I so hope he also develops it in MIF & BGT!! Heart

My March wen checklist : tsv, Light CC, seasonal oils and styling sets Smiley Happy   

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I love the Light Finishing Treatment Spray!!!! and that's saying alot considering I absolutely positively hate, hate, hate (yes hate is a strong word) traditional hairsprays and Chaz knows I hate hairspray so if I'm at the salon he likes when I share my opinion/review the FTS with clients Smiley Happy   The wen FTS is on another level......lightweight, holds my style for days (great memory hold), non-sticky, adds incredible shine and I can run my fingers through my hair.  

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

@a WEN Angel

I purched the FTS when Chaz had his site sale.  I agree, Good stuff!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue nope I have not. There are several I've never tried. I am certainly going to try the SOB oil as everyone says it is so good. Then I will try the SOB cc but only if it is offered in the trio- not sure I'd buy it by itself.  Glad to hear it is good on moisture, similar to SHP! Smiley Happy Hope you are doing well! Heart

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze.  I am thank you for asking.  I was wondering where you were as I haven't see any posts from you in a while.  Did you ever get that pain cream?  I didn't realize it but the Fibro one has arnica in it and I guess it's in the regular one as well.  Anyway,  I thought I mentioned the SOb to you last year.  As a matter of fact that's all I used last Spring I never opened my SHL.  I'm down to one 32 oz of SHP and I'd really like to get a gallon but there's some talk seasonals gallons may not be around.  My fall and winter stock exploded and now my Soring/Summer is getting dangerously low.  Going to have to Remedy that.

Honored Contributor

March TSV...doesn't ship to Hawaii so it's a no-go for me.

WEN March TSV.jpg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.