WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN waiting for March chat

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

@Drythe  I HAD to share this with you I'm sitting her still laughing about it.  This morning I was talking to someone who is not a Wengirl or a regular QVC customer.  She caught a show yesterday with our friend and she just had to call and ask me, WHO? WHAT? And HOW?  Lol. She is a very colorful person so you could just imagine the colorful language she used.  She had me in tears laughing.  She said " and OMG that hair". See it's not just us, people notice and what they notice is not good.😊

@ANewHue

Hope you were able to educate her - one head at a time!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe Go to suggestion and read Nicole's post.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue

Sorry, I'm not following what you mean.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue

Sorry, I'm not following what you mean.

@Drythe  Read nicolewi post in the suggestion box forum.

Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

Sooooo for the first time ever, I've decided to watch another QVC show, rather than just WEN shows. I'm horrified ! I'm so glad WEN has allowed me to give up my heating tools and have healthy shiny hair at the same time. Thanks Chaz, your an Angel! 

When a hairstylist has to use heating tools to smooth hair and control frizz, it means the styling products, he used for that purpose, don't work.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good golly, so Nicolewi posts her excellent comment Feb 19th and on Feb 20th a 2016 post comes back from the dead thanks to a new contributor. Ah well, let's see if my notification to the moderators does any good. :/

Edit for additional Wen content: My A/D for the fall TSV with the 32oz, oil and remoist was just shipped with a winter goodie instead of Fall White Pumpkin I think (yes I delay my A/D shipments far too long sometimes). Will be interesting to see which scent I get Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

Sooooo for the first time ever, I've decided to watch another QVC show, rather than just WEN shows. I'm horrified ! I'm so glad WEN has allowed me to give up my heating tools and have healthy shiny hair at the same time. Thanks Chaz, your an Angel! 

When a hairstylist has to use heating tools to smooth hair and control frizz, it means the styling products, he used for that purpose, don't work.

@sailor_moon You are sooo right. I wanted to see what all the "hub-bub" was about. WOW 😳 is all I got (and not in a good way). 

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@sailor_moon You are sooo right. I wanted to see what all the "hub-bub" was about. WOW 😳 is all I got (and not in a good way). 

@Suz585,  I'm not sure what's worse... the hair, the screaming or the chaotic presentation. Sometimes  I think I'm watching a SNL skit instead of QVC.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Regular Contributor

I saw the TSV in the Insider!   I can't wait!  I'll be buying this one on AD for sure!

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue

Thank you very much. Response posted.