WEN

Super Contributor

WEN waiting for March chat

[ Edited ]

Heart

Yes, Chaz just left {such short visits these days}  so the count down to his March visit & TSV

What items are you hoping to see at the Q in March??

me - the Finishing Treatment Spray!! I am not a fan of traditional hair spray at all but love this product when I got to test it on my last salon visit.! I so hope he also develops it in MIF & BGT!! Heart

#IamTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN waiting for March chat

HI @a WEN Angel. I too am looking forward to purchasing the Finishing spray.  I was hopeful that we may see the new LIGHT bcc in the TS as well.  I guess we'll just have to lookout for hints. 

Honored Contributor

I have so much WEN from TSVs and gallons that it's going to be a long time before I buy anything new. Most of the newer seasonals have been much too strongly scented for me and I haven't liked them because of that. I have the TSV AD with the spring cherry blossom (I may have gotten the name wrong on that) and if it doesn't blow my mind, I'm done with seasonals for good. Too much money for something odds are I won't like.

I will need some more volumizing treatment mist soon, but I'm well stocked on everything else for the rest of the year. Now I'm just waiting on the supersize Remoist with a comb, mostly to get my hands on another comb. Smiley Happy Those WEN combs really are amazing and I can never have enough.

Super Contributor

More choices of 12oz RTMs would be great!

Honored Contributor

I was just thinking yesterday that I'm going to buy the set of three spring seasonal CCs they usually offer. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

@ANewHue- YOU will be very happy! ****from what both Chaz & Stukey { one of the assistants} said on periscope the Light CC will be available in March ! Heart It will be in the same family as the MIF & BGT!! 

#IamTeamWen
Super Contributor

@ChynnaBlue- personally I love the Cherry Blossom,  I was lucky to get a chance to test it on my last visit and am in love! very light in density if that helps. Not super strong but light & refreshing! I was madly in love with it. 

So far Spring {other than the lilac one} have always been my favorite WEN seasonal. Heart

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

@ChynnaBlue- personally I love the Cherry Blossom,  I was lucky to get a chance to test it on my last visit and am in love! very light in density if that helps. Not super strong but light & refreshing! I was madly in love with it. 

So far Spring {other than the lilac one} have always been my favorite WEN seasonal. Heart

Thanks, @a WEN Angel! I'm really hoping I will like the cherry blossom, too! I just tried the winter red current this week and to me it was more green and less fruity/berry than I'd hoped for.

Honored Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

@a WEN Angel that is great to hear about the cherry blossom! Like @jaxs mom I am most likely going to get the trio of Springs if they offer one. I have yet to try the SOB so many rave about so it will be great to finally try it. Plus, of course, SHL is to die for scentwise. 

It is nice to get back to discussing WEN products. Thanks for starting the thread! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

welcome @HappyDaze - I love chatting about WEN, Chaz and wishes! 

#IamTeamWen