WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - new 613 Hair & Body kit - A277430

@KonaKat wrote:

Bebe--I finally convinced myself that paying $20 extra beyond the item price for the NBT alone was better than paying $60 or whatever it is for the 613 cleansing treatment price when sold alone. I refuse to look to see how much 613 I have. In the meantime, I am thinking also about the POM sc and cc special as I like it also.

@KonaKat, lol, we're of like minds. Smiley Happy

I've found that Wen unopened CCs have a good long shelf life which is great. In my early days of using Wen, I always worried about running out of CCs and having to pay the (dreaded) full price for them... a horrible thought since Chaz has such great value TSVs and other specials. 

These days I have a very healthy supply of my Wen CCs and I'm happy with that. Of course, one fo the reasons that I have so much wen is that I love all of the Seasonals and I have one open bottle of each of the Seasonals... in addition to my go to Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF), my 613 emergency hair repair & go to leave in, and the wenderful smelling Bamboo Green Tea (BGT). Smiley Wink

Best of luck POM hunting!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

Hi Everyone,

new kit available and it's an awesome value!!!!! $79.92 and on 3 easy pays Smiley Happy

AD#A277430. Receive this item approximately every 90 days for a total of three shipments. Cancel anytime. The WEN Try Me Kit includes three pieces from our Sixthirteen line that WEN fans adore! Sixthirteen products contain the added benefits of Chaz's unique amnio acids & peptide complexes that provide the ultimate hair & skin nourishment. Includes: (1) 8 fl oz Sixthirteen Body Treatment (1) Sixthirteen 32 fl oz Cleansing Treatment (1) 4 fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist.

happy wenning!!

Thanks so much bruingirl for this information.  I decided to order it since it is such a great deal even though I don't really need anymore 613.  I really wanted to try the body treatment and this is a great value.  It may take me a while before I use the other products but I will start using the body treatment when I receive it.  I can't wait to see how it compares to other body products that I am currently using.  

You're welcome @Susan25  I think you will love the NBT. It's awesome.  Before NBT, I used L'Occitane and Josie Maran body cream/butter and NBT blows them away IMO.  Please share your thoughts after you try it Smiley Happy

I am sure that I will like it and it could become my favorite body product.  I have tried so many different types of body lotions and body butters over the years, perlier, body shop, bath and body works, josie maran, philosophy, korres, other unknown brands, (purchased at tjmaxx and marshall's), etc. but I am sure that the Wen body products will become one of my favorites.  

@bruingirl, right now I'm using L'Occitaine Shea Butter and Josie Maran's balm for the very dry parts of my feet and hands. During these colder months, I also periodically put a light coat on my arms and legs before bedtime.

If you've used these two products, I'd appreciate knowing how you think the 613 NBT compares to them. Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. A few weeks ago, I just started using the Wen Tea Tree Treatment Oil on my face and it's amazing!!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Josie Maran's products seem very greasy to me. The NBT absorbs much faster and is great for my dry skin.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@rosiegirl2 wrote:

Great deal.  If it was 319 I would be all over it.  Can't wait for more products in 319.

@Rosiebudsmom, It sounds as though you really like the 319 Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT). Smiley Happy  I haven't tried the NBT yet, but I'm going back and forth abou purchasing this great kit... lol, I'll need to decide soon. Smiley Wink

I've been trying to figure out what his next 319 product will be. I had thought it might be a 319 "Wen on steroids" CC, but now he's coming out with a fragrance-free rice based CC in the upcoming December 5th TSV. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Buy the NBT! You'll love it! 

Respected Contributor

This only comes up when the item number is entered in the search bar. It doesn't come up if you just search Wen. Mine may be here tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

This only comes up when the item number is entered in the search bar. It doesn't come up if you just search Wen. Mine may be here tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

Have you used the body cream yet? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes @quadmimi I've used 2 jars of 613 NBT & I have an open jar of 319 now. I was very happy to see this kit Smiley Very Happy The items truly are half price, I added them all to my cart separately and the total with tax & shipping was $165.80

I use it on my legs after shaving & on my face.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi and @FleaMktQn, this is a great value if if you use the 613 CC and the NBT because just these two products would cost $120 if you purchased each of them separately -- so that's a $40 cost savings right there. Smiley Happy

Below are the QVC individual prices for each of these three products: 

* 32oz. 613 Cleansing Conditioner -- $61

* 8oz. 613  Nourishing Body Treatment -- $59 

* 4oz. 613 Replenishing Treatment Mist -- $26

Thanks, as always, Chaz!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

New
QVC Price: $88.00   Featured Price: $79.92
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Yes @quadmimi I've used 2 jars of 613 NBT & I have an open jar of 319 now. I was very happy to see this kit Smiley Very Happy The items truly are half price, I added them all to my cart separately and the total with tax & shipping was $165.80

I use it on my legs after shaving & on my face.

Oh sounds great....I use the oils as I can, (sparingly due to cost) but hope I can try this also!....Thx

Super Contributor

I want this kit so bad but I just bought the MIF 32 oz with the sc and mousse and plan on getting the tsv in dec with the rice formulas.  I should budget myself right?Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@40nu20 wrote:

I want this kit so bad but I just bought the MIF 32 oz with the sc and mousse and plan on getting the tsv in dec with the rice formulas.  I should budget myself right?Smiley Sad

@40nu20, if you can budget for it and you use the 613 CC, then this is a great time to try the 613 NBT which sells for $58 on it's own. The 613 CC itself sells for $61 and, even in the gallon size, that's a $50 value. -- Plus you get the great smelling 613 4oz RTM. 

Chaz generally only offers 613 value kits during the holidays and sometimes a few 613 kits in June... and this is a crazy good value. Smiley Happy

if you can swing it, I think you should go for it. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

New
QVC Price: $88.00   Featured Price: $79.92
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___