WEN

Super Contributor

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

The cold had made my scalp all sad and miserable, so I went back to TT last night, mixed with BGT. I left in a pump of BGT, and used POM styling creme and mousse... Holy flippy do Batman!!lol My hair is like totally "Wen hair" today--big bouncy curls and flips...squee!!! So happy. Well, even though it's been a bad week, at least my hair looks great Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I used tt for the first cleanse and Sam for the second cleanse with a half pump of Sam as my leave in and a pump of lav styling creme.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure what I used for my first cleanse, I think I used two different frakenbottles,whatever I used smelled really good. I used TT and FAS for my second cleanse.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

I did an oil treatment with winter vanilla mint oil. This morning, I did my first cleanse with tea tree and the second cleanse with lavender. I used half a pump of lav cc as a leave in with 1 pump of lav styling creme mixed with 2 pumps of Sam serum. My hair is very soft today with lots of volume.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Oil treatment with my own TT blend on my scalp and JM body oil in vanilla pear on my length followed by kids apple first cleanse and FGP second cleanse.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

TT for the first cleanse and Winter Cranberry Mint for the second, WCM as a leave in with 613 styling cream, 613 mousse and a few pumps of Lavender VTS
Honored Contributor

The last couple of weeks I've been trying to use up what's in the shower before taking any new bottles from my WEN Closet (well, WEN Shelf). Thursday afternoon I went shopping in my closet and was so happy to find a 32 oz. bottle of Tea Tree. This morning I did my first cleanse with half TT and half CA. The second cleanse was all SAM. Leave-in was WCM, followed by a cocktail of TT SC, SAM VTS, and Pom GS. The only errands I had to do this morning was to run through the bank drive-thru and to the grocery store. My hair looked great and I did an exceptional job on my makeup. Too bad I didn't have anywhere else to go, but the weather was awful - snowed all night until about 9AM (about 6" worth), and then it turned to rain making everything extremely slippery.

Respected Contributor

I used TT for my first cleanse and fig for the second. I used a half pump of fig as my leave in and a dime size of fig styling creme. I also used 6 pumps of lavender mousse on soaking wet hair. My hair is a puff ball today. I think the mousse gave me too much volume. I have fine hair, but tons of it. This mousse definetely pumped up the volume. I had to add some serum just to get it to lay down some, lol! I think the mousse would be awesome for ladies that have thin hair. I think I need to use it very sparingly.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

I used TT oil last night on my scalp. This morning, I washed it out with 613 and followed up with Fig. Fig is still in my hair under a shower cap.

Later, I'll rinse it out and use Dig as a leave-in.

I usually finish with Pantene Curly mousse, but after reading about Hilary's Puff Ball, I'll skip it today.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2014 HonnyBrown said:

I used TT oil last night on my scalp. This morning, I washed it out with 613 and followed up with Fig. Fig is still in my hair under a shower cap.

Later, I'll rinse it out and use Dig as a leave-in.

I usually finish with Pantene Curly mousse, but after reading about Hilary's Puff Ball, I'll skip it today.

Haha! It's calmed down some now, but it was pretty puffy after my blow out. I have a lot of hair, so I don't really need the extra volume.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!